Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (63440 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Useless Islamist
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Alajiki(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
The underground silo lead straight to a compound in Daura

Dindinrin. You're yet to exhaust the bread crumbs you got from the dumbo GEJ. Continue to wallow in ignorance. E-diot!

1 Like

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by DoubleDee4U(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
That is interesting! Awesome!!
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hm
My friend, I see you are targeting FTC these days..
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Adeyinka12:
More effort to your elbows ,nigeria troop
Supply route was discovered 3 days ago. A trailer loaded with assorted materials (Fuel, chemical etc) confiscated. And now an undergone route/tunnel is discovered.

Slowly but surely, we ll get there. cool

Kudos to our rebranded Army.

3 Likes

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by REALIKUKU: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
I will continue to stand on the side of the truth.....all Muslims may not be boko haram but all boko haram are Muslims.
Boko Haram is the fighting arm of Islam

1 Like

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by ppacey(f): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
thats good but that dress is a navy dress not army at photo. all the same God bless Nigeria and Nigeria Force
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Holuwadammie(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmn boko entrance
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hahaha. The government in power now are the real sponsors of boko Haram. These so called discovery is for the gullible.
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
My friend, I see you are targeting FTC these days..
yes o cheesy it pays me 100 for each FTC I make.

1 Like

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by jayben(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
OP, WASH, DOES THAT LOOK LIKE AN UNDERGROUND SILO
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=20pt]Buhari wont like dis[/size]
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by kengeorge2013: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
montestic:
One of the entrance to #BokoHaram underground silo's discovered by Nigerian forces. Thumbs up to our soldiers...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/628139441211711488
[color=#006600][/color]i don hear abeg
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
what is in the silo?
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by suxkill: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kill dem all
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by gbishman: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
bobs do this people live underground or what
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
no need of checkin inside, jst toss in some grenades.
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
Tanoids, ow market? Tot u said PMB is not working, so Wat do dey call dis achievement in ur local language .

Due to the blind hatred that has possessed you, when the army was operating and discovering these structures back then, i'm quite sure you were amongst those calling him clueless...
Oya take dis one reminisce small

http://bioreports.net/news/boko-haram-jtf-discovers-arms-graves-tunnels-weapons-underground/

That was in 2013
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boland:
Isn't it obvious? The CHANGE is real after all.. Thumbs up to the Nigerian Troops.

Wait don't tell me you just started having access to information as regards Nigeria's Fight against Boko Haram.... this isn't change it is war..and it has been happening for some time now.. bunkers and underground hideouts have been discovered previously, how come you didn't notice? was it because you weren't a "Tanoid?"
Lolzzzz

http://bioreports.net/news/boko-haram-jtf-discovers-arms-graves-tunnels-weapons-underground/

That was in 2013
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Hero10001: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
The underground silo lead straight to a compound in Daura
This s.hit cracked me up!
;-)

1 Like

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Nemipeter(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
God bless all nairalanders.
My comment on the Nigerian Military discovering of one of BH underground entrance is that they should not smoke the entrance with harmful gas because innocent captives like some of the Chibok girlls if not all may be there.
God bless Nigeria and our Military men.
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
shininglite:
God bless the nigerian army,they are doing there best
Even when the country is on Auto pilot

"I would end boko haram in 2 months if elected" - po0hari
Where is thy brain?

1 Like

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Ayatullah(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
THAT PICTURE SHOWS NOTHING, BUT SOME HUNTERS LOOKING FOR BUSH MEAT!
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Ayatullah(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
REALIKUKU:
I will continue to stand on the side of the truth.....all Muslims may not be boko haram but all boko haram are Muslims.
Boko Haram is the fighting arm of Islam

Auzu bi lahi mina Shaitani rojim.......and his christian followers.
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why are they not using war dogs to find the hideouts of Boko Haram?
US soldiers use war dogs in war against terrorists.

Photo: Staff Sergeant Alex Brown and War Dog Gilek V072 during deployment
Source
Mission K9 Rescue

Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by Mordred: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Really? We hear things like this all the time and then it all goes away without a trace. We do not have an active military. Airforce, Navy.. nothing, they have all been dormant for over 2 decades. Boko Haram is a wake up call and they sure as hell are not waking up. They say our military ranks #42 in the world, its embarassing but number 42 is a favor to us.
Re: Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) by bilal4riid(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
shininglite:
God bless the nigerian army,they are doing there best
Even when the country is on Auto pilot

"I would end boko haram in 2 months if elected" - po0hari

Wailing Wailer Association

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Nigerian Navy & Nigerian Merchant Navy / Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.