Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Help!the Past Is Calling My Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!the Past Is Calling My Name (902 Views)

My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? / Genotypes Issue Pls Help The Relationship With Ur Wisdom / Help :The Women My Dad Is Sleeping With Have Started To Threaten My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!the Past Is Calling My Name by 9jamentors: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
*Why do people struggle so much after all the training, professional coaching even motivational seminars that is everywhere?

*Why do people still find it hard to break their crescendo even when they hit one?

It's interesting to disbelief that regardless of all the prayers,speaking in tongues,professional training,motivational seminars,so many people are still yet to experience the success they deeply sought for.It is funny to also note that our pastors and motivational speakers are not helping these poor individuals maybe they don't know either or out of manipulation for selfish gain.

I have studied family tradition in about 30 years closely and found out that regardless of whatsoever height we wish to attain in life, our past have a strong hold on every one of us.Now don't roll your eye like you don't know understand what am talking about.

*Have you seen a family that have beautiful girls that are still unmarried even at age 45?
*Have you notice a family that have almost all their sons and daughters giving birth to children out of wedlock even before settling down?
*Have you also notice any person suffering a certain health ailments?

Oh!you think,it just happened or it is part of life mistakes. My dear,don’t be fooled again.The past is calling again and again! Now don’t get it twist when you see these things,don’t think you are excluded from this fate. All of us,i mean everyone of us including myself are guilty of this particular fate.

Someone can quickly tell me that, “I am Born Again,so old things are passed away” Please shout up and face reality. The truth is that we are connected to a certain past that is called “Family Lineage” and your lineage has some negative tradition that you need to question about in order to accelerate your success in today’s world.

There are serious negative vices, your grand parents even your biological parents did during their days that have large tendency to slow your progress in today’s world.Your responsibility is to slow down for one minute and ask yourself this question, “is the past still calling my name”

Then i will show you more solutions in my next post.

#TheMinistryofGsonEbuka
[url][/url]www.gsonebuka.com

Re: Help!the Past Is Calling My Name by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why don't u finish?
Re: Help!the Past Is Calling My Name by Crieff(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oga op, post it here. This is worthy of discussion in this forum. A good front page material.
Re: Help!the Past Is Calling My Name by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pretty girl . . . I love her hair!
Re: Help!the Past Is Calling My Name by 9jamentors: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Crieff:
Oga op, post it here. This is worthy of discussion in this forum. A good front page material.

Pls read the full content now here...

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photo: They Said She Must Be A Warri Woman. I Disagree. She Must Be Yoru.a. / Healing Your Broken Relationships / Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.