Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? (1092 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Jenny1010(f): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wanna get myself a second tattoo, a Chrysanthemum flower which symbolizes optimism, long life, fidelity and joy. Don't know which part of my body will be best to have it.
Guys! Which part of a girl's body do you think tattoos look best?
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Milliprime: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Question undecided
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Princecalm(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
try it under your feet
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by DaGC(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Just above the butt. I think its sexy but you wont be able to show if off tongue Only a few people will be able to see it....unless you are in a crop top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
on ur hmmm lips undecided
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by slimSin: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jenny1010:
Wanna get myself a second tattoo, a Chrysanthemum flower which symbolizes optimism, long life, fidelity and joy. Don't know which part of my body will be best to have it.
I think you should draw it on your [size=50pt]TOTO[/size]
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
B()()bs, waist and neck
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by PunkyOh(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wherever it is, make sure it's hidden. They can look trashy, imo, when on the titties or the upper arm. The upper thigh is a sexy place. I have one there too. Or even on your @ss cheek. Because, why not? Just don't make them visible for the sake of your career, etc.
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by faith551(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
The teeth is a nice part of the body to wear tattoo too
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by braimeddy: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where did you put the first tattoo?
Jenny1010:
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Jenny1010(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
B()()bs, waist and neck

Nice ! I already have one few inches above my right b--b, maybe ima consider getting one on my waist. Tnx dude
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by onemorepls(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
try your ear it wil be good there
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by IamLEGEND1: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
the small of the back.....
but no try am if u know say u fat....

1 Like

Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Jenny1010(f): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
Wherever it is, make sure it's hidden. They can look trashy, imo, when on the titties or the upper arm. The upper thigh is a sexy place. I have one there too. Or even on your @ss cheek. Because, why not? Just don't make them visible for the sake of your career, etc.

Yea! I got your point. The upper thigh is damn good.
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by magabounce(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
YIMU

Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Jenny1010(f): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
braimeddy:
Where did you put the first tattoo?

Few inches above my right bob
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yur welcome

Btw, where do you stay? I'm a good tattoo artist wink
Jenny1010:

Nice ! I already have one few inches above my right b--b, maybe ima consider getting one on my waist. Tnx dude
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by braimeddy: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok u can put the second one just above ur butt. Let me jst say ur waist line.
Jenny1010:

Few inches above my right bob
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by misspicy(f): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Picturre of your first tattoo or idontbilivit tongue
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Jenny1010(f): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Yur welcome

Btw, where do you stay? I'm a good tattoo artist wink

Really! Havn't seen your work though. I already got someone and he is good on the art smiley
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oh! That's good then
Cheers
Jenny1010:

Really! Havn't seen your work though. I already got someone and he is good on the art smiley
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Johnnoah1st: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jenny1010:
EYES
Re: Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
where it would nt be visible to hypocrites....

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Dear Reader, A Married Man Keeps Paying Money Into My Account.... / A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.