Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees (13883 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / 15 Communities Protest Against Aregbesola Over 'illegal' Land Acquisition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by Ahmeduana(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Firefire:
[size=15pt]“If Aregbesola can no longer run the free education programme he inherited from the PDP government for about eight years with almost 80 percent passing rates in external examinations, he should not shy away from declaring a state of emergency in Education in the state,” [/size]

Cc: Lalasticlala

The free food project stopped already... undecided
THE 800 NAIRA FOOD PER STUDENT! GOD DEY!
Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by DTOBS(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
This man called Aregbesola will definitely cool his head at the kirikiri prison very soon...
I don't understand why a man can be so cruel. while his own children are busy in south Africa siphoning tax payer money,he is busy ruining the life of the common man in the state. God will surely judge this man.
Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by DTOBS(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Eeser:
Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola just try and pay workers their salary.
Why are the wailers troubling this man sef? Na only him no pay WAEC?
PS:
The poster below me have some criticism to make
Jobless dude like you will always support ur kind. Posterity will surely judge us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
It is funny how PDP are so quick to condemn another party when many states they runned were looted blindly.

Chinwoke Mbadinuju of Anambra state under PDP, didn't just owe WAEC fees, he kept us from going to school for one whole year. To crown it all the idiot is now an agent of change under APC.

If you ask me, I will say fvck APC, fvck PDP, fvck Nigerian politicians as staff, a record label and as mudafvcking crew. If you wanna be down with politicians fvck you too.

We hit 'em up
Correct guy. They are all birds of the same feather
Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
clueless at its highest peak
Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by engrjacuzzi: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
this is the price you get when you allow a rascal to govern a state. he was busying inventing opo n tall drum for nth.
Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by vikyno(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Aregbesola is owing workers, pensioners, Contractors, Banks, and now WAEC.
Who else is Aregbe not owing? I am pretty sure more Creditors will surface soon.

Now I am convinced that Aregbe owe us a Jail term in Osun State.
Re: PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees by dastuna01(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Who else is Aregbe not owing? I tink he should now owe his wife responsibilities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola, The Man Who Transformed Lagos - Matthew Green Of Financial Times / "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.