Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today (724 Views)

Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by Emmalez(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by fckmn24seg(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
D
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by kossyablaze(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by kossyablaze(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
fckmn24seg:
D
Damn Dog Die!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by ammyluv2002(f): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Well done MR. Senate President
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by RichDad1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
The Traitor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by RichDad1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well done MR. Senate President
Mr Temporary Senate President. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by XavierBlue(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
thank God you've realised that.

XavierBlue
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
RichDad1:

Mr Temporary Senate President. angry angry angry angry angry
Are you the next Senate President abi the "remover" angry angry angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by RichDad1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Are you the next Senate President abi the "remover" angry angry angry
I was offered the seat, but I politely declined. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by nerodenero: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
The problem the North created has become a challenge ravaging not only Nigeria but her neighbours too. I am in support of any measure or solution that would end this madness before it consume the nation in totality and God forbid.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by ammyluv2002(f): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
RichDad1:

I was offered the seat, but I politely declined. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Shares His Experience In Maiduguri Today by emmalezy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
cc lalasticlala see tweets oooo

(1) (Reply)

PDP And Crisis Of Relevance-daily Sun / CBN To Provide Fresh Bailout For Textile Industry / I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.