Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake (1091 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
I keep hearing some Muslims telling me "we serve the same God" How true is that. we all know there's an all powerful God.....but the question is.... who is really serving him?

Firstly,Islam was totally copied from the Bible. As we all know, Islam was founded 700years after Christ died, with likeliness to Christianity by Muhammed. This clearly shows that Muhammed copied the bible trying to have followers for himself....he also added some stuffs to it like the "jihad", going to "mecca instead of Jerusalem"

Also,A verse in the Quran signifies that Christianity is the only true religion. There's a verse in the Qur'an that said if any Muslim is in doubt,he should check the Bible and confirm his words to be true. I don't seem to know why many muslim teachers do not point that to their followers.

Furthermore, Muhammed was kind of like a sinner. (apologies to my muslim friends) from his history...he fornicated and even married a woman that was way older than he was. He copied Christianity and christianity was against fornication....he sinned. if we really served d same God,he wouldn't have done this.

Lastly,any religion that is harsh or brutal to nonbelievers can't be real. Everyone has freedom to choose his religion. the highest you can do to convert a person is just by persuasion. but unfortunately... Muhammed included the jihad in his book. let judgement day decide who is to be wasted....who are humans to kill humans,afterall we can't create one. maybe its because of this that boko haram has been able to hide under Islam saying they are serving God, those blood thirsty vipers. christians just talk to the person and pray for him. a Muslim who got converted to christianity said Islam is fake and evil to me. any religion that is by force must be demonic!!

If we would just live together in Peace notwithstanding religion diversity....life would be better.
Now,i just hope this helps some weak Christians to hold on to the faith. I'm a proud Christian and I'm ready to die for Christ not kill for Christ.

Thanks.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Delusiongirl20(f): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Others religions are good too. What makes yours special.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
cool
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by johnydon22(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op thats good and all, But that's still what other religions say and feel about theirs

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by gabazin080(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
@OP, beta go hide because if atheist see this ehn. You go curse the day you joined nairaland
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by hahn(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
So, among the over 30,000 different denominations, which one is the best?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
Others religions are good too. What makes yours special.
I'm sorry if you feel vexed but I'm only against Islam because they are to fanatical with their religion
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
johnydon22:
Op thats good and all, But that's still what other religions say and feel about theirs

it's not what i feel that others should feel...... it still doesn't change the facts
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
lol. we'll preach to him niyen

gabazin080:
@OP, beta go hide because if atheist see this ehn.
You go curse the day you joined nairaland
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by johnydon22(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
tombravo:

it's not what i feel that others should feel...... it still doesn't change the facts
This is still what other religions say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
hahn:
So, among the over 30,000 different denominations, which one is the best?
It's not mine to say
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by hahn(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
tombravo:

It's not mine to say

Really?

Are all christians of the 30,000 denominations going to heaven or not? It's a simple question. Na you start am

Are you also comfortable with knowing that more than 100trillion humans are going to perish in hell While you flex in heaven?

How does this make your god "all-loving" since he's going to be killing billions of children as well?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by mofayodeyahoo: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Al shabab, boko haram, shia.....are all islam denominations, there is no dreadful christian society, only a lazy god would implores his follower to kill for him
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by mofayodeyahoo: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Other religious setup av study christians, find faults b4 enticing their helpless followers

christinity is all about your freedom and demonstration of supernatural(miracles& uncommon wisdom)
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
hahn:

Really?

Are all christians of the 30,000 denominations going to heaven or not? It's a simple question. Na you start am

Are you also comfortable with knowing that more than 100trillion humans are going to perish in hell While you flex in heaven?

How does this make your god "all-loving" since he's going to be killing billions of children as well?

i sense that you aren't a Christian. But mind you.... its my all loving God that sent us out to convert others so that they wont perish. he also performs miracles for unbelievers (which ends up converting them).
He's the one that gave you all you have,the phone yu use,the air you breathe and your life and he has sustained you till today so that you will get converted.
believe it or not...thats the truth
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
mofayodeyahoo:
Al shabab, boko haram, shia.....are all islam denominations, there is no dreadful christian society, only a lazy god would implores his follower to kill for him
i love your sense of reasoning Bro
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
johnydon22:
This is still what other religions say
bro. na wa o. kilode na
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by nynbrada: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
tombravo:

i sense that you aren't a Christian. But mind you.... its my all loving God that sent us out to convert others so that they wont perish. he also performs miracles for unbelievers (which ends up converting them).
He's the one that gave you all you have,the phone yu use,the air you breathe and your life and he has sustained you till today so that you will get converted.
believe it or jot...thats the truth
hahaha!

Gospel truth. Give it to him my brother.
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by onetrack(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
tombravo:

It's not mine to say

lol so your god is playing games with you. Is he a child? cheesy
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
onetrack:

lol so your god is playing games with you. Is he a child? cheesy
I didnt give a straight reply hanh's question cos ion wanna be taken as a discriminator.
and I'm also not going to answer your question cos its pointless to reply it. you just don't get it.....you can't.
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by onetrack(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
tombravo:

I didnt give a straight reply hanh's question cos ion wanna be taken as a discriminator.

But isn't the Great Commission part of your obligation to spread True Christianity? Why would you choose to hide this information?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by hahn(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2015
tombravo:

believe it or not...thats the truth

Thanks for NOT answering my questions.

I use a blackberry, does god work at rim?

Tell me one miracle experience you have ever witnessed please
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by CaptainJune: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Op, nice write-up. I only want to address the fact that Christianity is not a religion. Religion seeks to please God through human actions, wisdom and goodness, through man-made rules and regulations regarding what to eat, acceptable times to pray, rigid dress codes, human rituals to secure God's forgiveness and all sorts of acts which depend on human efforts aimed at appearing righteous before God and please Him. They forget that man's righteousness is filthy rags before God. Here, atheists ignorantly think that Christianity is all about having good moral behaviour in order to be accepted by God.

Christianity is a Faith, it is a loving relationship between the Father and His children. The children do not have to perform some everyday rituals in order to please their Daddy. He loves them unconditionally since they've accepted the sacrifice of His Son who made it possible for them to be righteous like Him. They paid nothing for the sacrifice. His grace and salvation is free. It doesn't depend on man's moral character but on accepting His love freely given to all. Now, it is up to us to accept or reject His love. Even then, when people reject His love, He still loves them but His deep love lets them choose who they want to serve and where they'll spend eternity.
Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2015
tombravo:
I keep hearing some Muslims telling me "we serve the same God" How true is that. we all know there's an all powerful God.....but the question is.... who is really serving him?

Firstly,Islam was totally copied from the Bible. As we all know, Islam was founded 700years after Christ died, with likeliness to Christianity by Muhammed this clearly shows that Muhammed copied the bible trying to have followers for himself....he also added some stuffs to it like the "jihad", going to "mecca instead of Jerusalem"

Also,A verse in the Quran signifies that Christiani is the only true religion. There's a verse in the Qur'an that said if any Muslim is in doubt,he should check the Bible and confirm his words to be true. I don't seem to know why many muslim teachers do not point that to their followers.

Furthermore, Muhammed was kind of like a sinner. (apologies to my muslim friends) from his history...he fornicated and even married a woman that was way older than he was. He copied Christianity and christianity was against fornication....he sinned. if we really served d same God,he wouldn't have done this.

Lastly,any religion that is harsh or brutal to nonbelievers can't be real. Everyone has freedom to choose his religion. the highest you can do to convert a person is just by persuasion. but unfortunately... Muhammed included the jihad in his book. let judgement day decide who is to be wasted....who are humans to kill humans,afterall we can't create one. maybe its because of this that boko haram has been able to hide under Islam saying they are serving God, those blood thirsty vipers. christians just talk to the person and pray for him. a Muslim who got converted to christianity said Islam is fake and evil to me. any religion that is by force must be demonic!!

If we would just live together in Peace notwithstanding religion diversity....life would be better.
Now,i just hope this helps some weak Christians to hold on to the faith. I'm a proud Christian and I'm ready to die for Christ not kill for Christ.

Thanks.

Haba!!! Was David not a chronic sinner? What about his son, Solomon. They loved women like kilode. Imagine, one even married 700 wives (Bible can exaggerate sha cheesy) and 300 concubines (Haba!!!)

Those ones were even human and so had weaknesses. What about Jehovah who was always about "Kill this, Kill that, Utterly destroy?" He is also unforgiving. He didn't waste time to pronounce an everlasting curse on mankind but needed some absurd ritual involving human blood to partly cleanse man.

He could have easily allowed Joseph make Mary pregnant but he had to do it himself. He even almost caused problem between the couple. The same God previously refused angels entrance into heaven for sleeping with the daughters of men. The same God would later come down to sleep with a human girl so she can give birth to him so that he can die for his own creations. We read (albeit, in the bible) what this God did in Egypt. How he purposefully hardened Pharoah's heart just to destroy him. We read of how he refused to let Moses see the promiseland because of a mistake that arouse from anger. We read of how he told his men to dash babies against rocks. We read about how he allowed Herod to kill babies when he was searching for baby Jesus (Imagine such selfishness and wickedness).

I laugh when people tag ISIS with Islam. I am sure most of the ISIS and Boko Haram fighters are merceneries (soldiers of fortune) who do not even know anything about Mohammed. A journalist who was captured and later released by ISIS said that the fighters never for once (for about eight weeks or months) mention the Qur'an.

My advice to you, OP, is to stop this needless and senseless egoism and try to make yourself a better person. Both of your religions have bloody pasts and still have. There are Christian terrorists in Central African Republic claiming to fight for God.

4 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
hifaif:

My advice to you, OP, is to stop this needless and senseless egoism and try to make yourself a better person. Both of your religions have bloody pasts and still have. There are Christian terrorists in Central African Republic claiming to fight for God.
you call it senseless and needless egoism. i call it the truth.
God is making me a better person.
and please......don't think you know it all, we both know nothing and if not for God's grace,we might be dead.
as for those Christians fighting, i know nothing about them.
God does his things for a reason.

(1) (Reply)

Malawian 'Prophet' Wows Followers With 'walking On Air' Stunt (photos & Video) / PROVED: Wisdom Is Greater Than Knowledge / Christ Embassy SPREADING All The Way To Sambisa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.