Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara (35001 Views)

Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by jammani(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
I missed front page meehn
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by free2ryhme: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
F
For Foõlish
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by olive2000: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na wa o! shocked
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Blackchampion(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who re these two idiotz
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by jamace(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bar Jimoh's Blood Pressure is presently hitting the sky. The evil man shall know no peace. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by scribble: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jimoh is a dumb ass

thats how he flew his helicopter to Covenant one day and was gbagauning all over the place

Thank God I was in my hostel sleeping

The guy is really a brain sore

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by lonelydora: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Smh foe Nigeria. Thank God for change.

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Toktee(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
chuks01:
Jimoh and buhari use to be close in 2003 when they where both in anpp. Guess this is one person buhari can use as a scapegoat and there won't be too much noise against it.
walahi!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by frankyychiji(f): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
This one is strong grin grin grin
Eleyi gidi gaan!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by dollarsplenty(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
why nao jimoh
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Pebcak: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by mymadam(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
kennygee:
...People be singing like a canary....

cheesy Ha, ha, ha! LWKMD. Remain blessed.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Chubhie: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
He deserves to see the four walls of Kirikiri.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by derecho(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
When will all these probes begin sef.I heard someone mention OBJ.Thorough probe go expose pulenti pple
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Kayendy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
D way individuals dey call moni nowadays makes me wonder Hw can some state owe deir workers wen d moni dey r owing sleeps in one person's bank account...
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
What will the private jet do for the fool?...how can you buy a private jet at the expense of the pension of patriotic nigerians...what is wrong with us in this country...doesnt this accused man deserve to die of all accusations are true..? angry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by sirxbit(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
cuteboy2:

When will it be the turn of ex gov Uduaghan?

That ogbolo head he goat must vomit Delta State money
we no hear anytin abt that grinding stone head again o abi efcc dor 4get?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
cuteboy2:

When will it be the turn of ex gov Uduaghan?

That ogbolo head he goat must vomit Delta State money
grin grin...thieves they all are
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by drey076(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Greedy modaphucker undecided.. Make dem just forget the man inside kirikiri undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by sirxbit(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
otipeya:
APC, can lie en, this is not real
sadwould have been beta if u were miscarried.wailing wailer

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by mentorandfriend(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
We can't tell finish all the impunity that went on under GEJ. It makes me sick each time I go through all these, and it makes me question the sanity of those defending PDP's 16 year satanic rule.
I'm out of here biko.

8 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by sirxbit(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
ellabooz:
That's the case in the zooo
useless mugu.guess ur entire family were birthed in the xo called zoo and dat makes u all animals
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
revelations

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Adesiji77: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Serious shocked

@hardbody: What's your take on this?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by Boss13: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where is the whistle blowers Act promised by Buhari. This man's bravery should not go down the drain. He needs to be protected. I could read fear and the urgency to disclose quickly from his letter.

Jimoh Ibrahim must be brought back to answer this petition. If he is also sick, both him and his doctor should be given a first flight ticket to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by xklucvG: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am with you my broda let him send his assassins then we Nigerians we wipe out his families. Nigeria must be cleanse whether the Devil likes it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
President Buhari, your corruption fight is not an easy task. Getting corrupt 'BIG MEN AND WOMEN' convicted in our courts may drag almost forever, considering enormous resources at their disposal to influence/escape judgement.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by mradjoy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is so disheartening of a man who wrongly believe he can buy the whole world and still foolishly thinks he can even buy heaven join! but this is not possible, for those of you who are hell bent on bringing this nation down by all your crooked means, you n your family shall know no peace o! Chai this heartless man don finish Nigeria.

How can a man fraudulently acquired so much and think he can go away with it? Never not in this regime of change!
Bar Jimoh Ibrahim be prepared, this game is up, you better surrender before you're eventually surrounded, so we can reduce your jail term to 75 years imprisonment!

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
No worry, buhari will deal with him.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by BY1434(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
mentorandfriend:
We can't tell finish all the impunity that went on under GEJ. It makes me sick each time I go through all these, and it makes me question the sanity of those defending PDP's 16 year satanic rule.
I'm out of here biko.

I wonder some wailerned brain formatiing

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara by BY1434(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boss13:
Where is the whistle blowers Act promised by Buhari. This man's bravery should not go down the drain. He needs to be protected. I could read fear and the urgency to disclose quickly from his letter.

Jimoh Ibrahim must be brought back to answer this petition. If he is also sick, both him and his doctor should be given a first flight ticket to Nigeria

Na umaru dikko treatment he desrve,haul him inside crate jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations / Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.