Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari (26100 Views)

Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by bunmioguns(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
yorke1:
Dullard

International Mumu
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by sexaddict08(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by lonelydora: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ride on Baba. I dey behind you

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by docphresh(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Keep it up mi president. Learn something new about Africa today visit... www.afrikanfacts.com

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Just get the money and ensure the thieving simpletons end up with zero in their accounts...how can people just embezzle funds meant for the populace in these hard times..it would be so nice if they end up poor so that they learn the hard way not to touch government funds for personal gain... angry

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by UnknownT: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria, the 51st State of the US!
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by free2ryhme: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
where was GEJ when all this was happening?

We even trusted him with the security of this country, what a disappointment

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by youngaz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
tym 2 get wat iz rightfully ours grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin like 4 mr president cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Stolen: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
I dey feel Buhari mouth action. The head is too much! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Abugab(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
All looters shall soon meet their waterloo.
PMB on top of the situation.
Jungle don mature for all the looters.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
My amiable president: there are a lot of other things that seriously need your attention, don't let the war on corruption take all your energy. We have decayed infrastructure, rotten education and health care, collapsed economy, zero government presence in key sectors, dwindling foreign reserves, embarrassing security breaches and many more.

We know it will take time, but make this 4 years count, so we can have the boldness to campaign for you again like we did last time.

We trust you and pray you lead us closer to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by endlessAli: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
ok ooooo time shall tell
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by ObiOkpor(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
boman2014:

5% HE-DIOTS!!!
GO AND FIND UR BIAFRAN PRESIDENT
you lack reading comprehension. Go back and re-read my post before quoting me.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Chinom(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
No problem as long as you recover ALL stolen funds. Recover funds stolen by OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku and GEJ. Recover everything from all former public figures. No witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by boman2014: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
ObiOkpor:

you lack reading comprehension. Go back and re-read my post before quoting me.
grin BITE MEE! PUNK!!!!!!!
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Chubhie: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
A special task force should be constituted to fish out those smart politicians who built strong rooms in their houses to stockpile our collective commonwealth.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
angry
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by phemmyutd(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is the most ridiculous article put togrther. It once again mentioned the goals but failed to list the objectives or instruments needed to achieve them. Through what agreement will he recover the so called stashed funds.What investigative agencies did he hire to arrive at the locations , figures and even the confirmation of such stashed loot. Was interpol contacted in this investigations or was it through our local EFCC. This is a government that has no respect for processes, procedures or for the intelligence of Nigerians.
Here's another question, which committee does Mr Durrel belong to. Is the committee that visited the president that which handles trade. It looked like it was a committee which handled everything from international trade to defence and also foreign relations. The APC government should brief us on this. Just so we get this straight any agreement on bilateral trade would require the debate and approval of the committee on trade , then later would be discussed by the congressmen on capitol hill before we could see any light on it. The US is not run by a small group of people but rather by all the tiers of government and the American people

You are not just a dullard but a very stupid one. you need process and the committee right? so that you can also go ahead to bribe them right?. All the due process you followed in last administration is not just to thief our money?. Anybody that is against fight for corruption shall not have peace until

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
If the northern president doesn't probe the haliburton scandal which indicted some former heads of state he is only victimizing his perceived political enemies.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Positiveminds(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
The good thing is that the worse thieves are in APC and the North. We see how this plays out.

#Buharimustnotfailus
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by phemmyutd(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is the most ridiculous article put togrther. It once again mentioned the goals but failed to list the objectives or instruments needed to achieve them. Through what agreement will he recover the so called stashed funds.What investigative agencies did he hire to arrive at the locations , figures and even the confirmation of such stashed loot. Was interpol contacted in this investigations or was it through our local EFCC. This is a government that has no respect for processes, procedures or for the intelligence of Nigerians.
Here's another question, which committee does Mr Durrel belong to. Is the committee that visited the president that which handles trade. It looked like it was a committee which handled everything from international trade to defence and also foreign relations. The APC government should brief us on this. Just so we get this straight any agreement on bilateral trade would require the debate and approval of the committee on trade , then later would be discussed by the congressmen on capitol hill before we could see any light on it. The US is not run by a small group of people but rather by all the tiers of government and the American people

You are not just a dullard but a very stupid one. you need process and the committee right? so that you can also go ahead to bribe them right?. All the due process you followed in last administration is it not just to thief our money?. Anybody that is against fight for corruption shall not have peace until

2 Likes

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by ObiOkpor(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
boman2014:
grin BITE MEE! PUNK!!!!!!!
you little ass-kisser! I don't have time to waste on a bozo like you. Bon nuit.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
except for the wailing biafrans who don't ever want to see Nigeria prosper.
I haven't seen a day pass without you wailing about biafrans. Please don't let 'biafran matter' drive you crazy.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by hinwazaka: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
boman2014:

5% HE-DIOTS!!!

GO AND FIND UR BIAFRAN PRESIDENT
i gave you a clear cut representation of facts that show the futility of such a visit and the best you could come up with was cheap and petty oneliner insults.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
ride on

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Until I see the recovered monies from whosoever and how they are judiciously and transparently utilised, I don't give a damn about all these future tense ashuarances. Yes. Seeing is believing. And so far I've not seen anything on ground to continue believing.

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by azzima(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
where was GEJ when all this was happening?

We even trusted him with the security of this country, what a disappointment
he was sleeping, half drunk.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
After identifying nko?
Make sure you find IBB and OBJ own o! grin

BABA "SEARCH AND RECOVER"!
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ask Jonathan, he will say americans will know better. Maybe it was americans dat is keeping the money for him or he has many foreign accounts, who knows?
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by noblegrex: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
except for the wailing biafrans who don't ever want to see Nigeria prosper.
all they care bout is themselves alone.very wicked n selfish people with lot of greed in their heart. I wonder y they're part of this country in d first place.

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Tex42(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Since before them born me na hin Naija don dey find money for foreign banks, money wey them no dey see,, even when them claim say them don see some, watin them dey use'am do we no know.

Every day thesame story...

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by qualityovenbake(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Identify, recover and prosecute every last one of those criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Receives Obasanjo In Abia As He Arrives For A Burial Ceremony / INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.