Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari (26194 Views)

Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by stankezzy: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
except for the wailing biafrans who don't ever want to see Nigeria prosper.
why are most yorubas jobless and foo.lish ,
una no de tire?
writeing wailers abi weiling almost every day show jealousy and joblessness.
ss and southeast that voted jonathan have finished talking about election and now faceing their business,
jonathan suporters use to call gmb baba goo slo or dolado..
check d forum de are now less than
1% in d forum ,reason they have work to do and are not as jealous as yorubas

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is the most ridiculous article put togrther. It once again mentioned the goals but failed to list the objectives or instruments needed to achieve them. Through what agreement will he recover the so called stashed funds.What investigative agencies did he hire to arrive at the locations , figures and even the confirmation of such stashed loot. Was interpol contacted in this investigations or was it through our local EFCC. This is a government that has no respect for processes, procedures or for the intelligence of Nigerians.
Here's another question, which committee does Mr Durrel belong to. Is the committee that visited the president that which handles trade. It looked like it was a committee which handled everything from international trade to defence and also foreign relations. The APC government should brief us on this. Just so we get this straight any agreement on bilateral trade would require the debate and approval of the committee on trade , then later would be discussed by the congressmen on capitol hill before we could see any light on it. The US is not run by a small group of people but rather by all the tiers of government and the American people

A blind senseless bat is better than u, or will I say u re a goat. Wicked Pdp supporters who don't want Nigeria's progress. God will put all of u into shame, we shall see.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by AustinoBaba(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2015
This man should pay attention to the Nigerian Economy. The oil sector is suffering, Nigeria needs to make money and not to recover. How long did it take to recover 1/4 of Abacha's loot?
Even after recovering, does any of us know how the recovered money was used?

I think we should look for a way to stop people from looting while we look into moving the country forward.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by morbeta(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Another jonathan's achievement being claimed by Buhari... smh

Your own mumu originated from afikpo!!! You posted what i cldnt read and understand!! Chai!! What is the business of CLAIM AND YOUR GEJ achievements here. Keep exhibiting ur ignorance, abi na ur shrine NgeneUkwenu dey control ur dull brain.

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by neocortex: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Buhari is the best thing ever to happen to this country

Because he made an empty statement ?

Nigeria is fast turning to an Almajiri country.

Mallam: you see that yellow sun , it is recording our actions.

Almajiri kids : thank you mallam for the true knowledge you bestowed on us.

1 Like

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by jaybee(f): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is the most ridiculous article put togrther. It once again mentioned the goals but failed to list the objectives or instruments needed to achieve them. Through what agreement will he recover the so called stashed funds.What investigative agencies did he hire to arrive at the locations , figures and even the confirmation of such stashed loot. Was interpol contacted in this investigations or was it through our local EFCC. This is a government that has no respect for processes, procedures or for the intelligence of Nigerians.
Here's another question, which committee does Mr Durrel belong to. Is the committee that visited the president that which handles trade. It looked like it was a committee which handled everything from international trade to defence and also foreign relations. The APC government should brief us on this. Just so we get this straight any agreement on bilateral trade would require the debate and approval of the committee on trade , then later would be discussed by the congressmen on capitol hill before we could see any light on it. The US is not run by a small group of people but rather by all the tiers of government and the American people

SURELY TREMENDOUS SHAME AND SCORN AWAITS YOU AND YOUR LIKES WHEN THE RESULTS OF ALL THESE ACTIONS BY THE GOVERNMENT ARE BEING ENJOYED IN NIGERIA.

CONTINUE IN YOUR UREPENTANCE. NO ONE WILL ASK YOU TO STOP BEING AN OSTRICH WHICH HID ITS HEAD IN THE SAND AND THINKS NO ONE IS SEEING IT, SIMPLY BECAUSE IT DOESN"T SEE ANYONE.

Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by ONserious(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
brainless people like you are few now...if u can't have sense now...you'l never have...ode!
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by ONserious(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Dragonking:
Buhaari is a liar and a tribalistic bigot - el rufia angry angry
you are probably a combination of both
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Dragonking: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
ONserious:
you are probably a combination of both
Sharraappp!! angry
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by arigold1304(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2015
Talkative start sth Mr president and dnt say what u can't do........we dey watch you
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
247notire:
Mehn, the amount of hate u harbour inside can melt a diamond. U need to be purged, u can't make heaven if u hate a ppl so much for nothing... And they'll keep prospering and dominating ur ppl economically. U need help, act fast before u become late.

Your forefathers perished in such delusions and i understand such lot is hereditary so i need not engage you.

Since you have usurped Gods' prerogative as to who makes heaven, it is better i leave you in His court of judgement.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by 247notire(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Your forefathers perished in such delusions and i understand such lot is hereditary so i need not engage you.

Since you have usurped Gods' prerogative as to who makes heaven, it is better i leave you in His court of judgement.
Continue. that all u got scumbag?
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by umar4info(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
mumu
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Fourwinds: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
where was GEJ when all this was happening?

We even trusted him with the security of this country, what a disappointment
d man had no control over his government. he never believe there was corruption running high during his reign
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
emzila:
I love this man die. Quiet but very articulate and dangerous to enemies of new Nigeria. He knows where to start from tackling every problem. Many likes for new Nigeria in view.

Quiet? How has Buhari been quiet?
$150b stolen... that was in US
$6b by one minister.. that was a governor in his party.. be didn't respond or caution
NSA brouhaha...... no official statement, the suspect is already being tried on the papers

Now we have "We are identifying ...."
My friend that's not being quiet..
Being quiet is not airing your allegations but policies.
Policies such as infrastructure development, education, power generation - distribution - Supply chain.... Agriculture.... we don't hear of any of these...
While airing or sensitising the public about your administration's policies, you conduct exhaustive investigations for all this "NEWS" we are hearing, then when you are through, make the findings public as you arrest the offenders.
This noise making has to stop....

It seems it takes little to confuse people
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Fourwinds: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
AustinoBaba:
This man should pay attention to the Nigerian Economy. The oil sector is suffering, Nigeria needs to make money and not to recover. How long did it take to recover 1/4 of Abacha's loot?
Even after recovering, does any of us know how the recovered money was used?

I think we should look for a way to stop people from looting while we look into moving the country forward.
so are u saying we should forget about d money dat was stolen.??
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
what achievement did GEJ got from d write up.??
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
sammyj:
This is what we want to hear from the new sheriff in town! !!

You may be content with hearing, but without any actions, it's all useless.
Actions, they say, speak louder than words.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by iyobosadavid: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
ObiOkpor:

tell that to your old,useless,frustrated,illitrate village parents dwellers.
you and your entire family is a waste to planet earth
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by sam90s(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
princemillla:
Good move... May God help you in this journey baba. And also, pls monitor your crew not to follow same suits

You can't actually follow 'same' suite,
You can only follow suit
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Kappa101: 3:32am On Aug 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Recovering money is what your making to look like catching shekau?

Seriously?

Each incident has its own specific strategy for tackling it; don't forget these are national crimes not ordinary ones ...so once again brother, if you need an update on PMB's plans, kindly mail or Skype AsoRock and quit bothering us with complaints over every news related to the President.
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by babiskinado(m): 3:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari is a modern day Cyrus. God sent
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by refreshrate: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Kappa101:

Each incident has its own specific strategy for tackling it; don't forget these are national crimes not ordinary ones ...so once again brother, if you need an update on PMB's plans, kindly mail or Skype AsoRock and quit bothering us with complaints over every news related to the President.

Your respone?

Nothing in line with what was asked.
How well did you do in your last job interview 'brother'?
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by Kappa101: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Your respone?

Nothing in line with what was asked.
How well did you do in your last job interview 'brother'?

I actually answered your question, and I'm surprised you couldn't even see it. Here lemme help you...

You said:‎

And I responded:‎
don't forget these are national crimes not ordinary ones‎

So unless your "refreshrate" is really low and dysfunctional, I see no reason why you should require assistance in seeing and connecting these 2statements.
...Well, maybe you use a 5KB memory or probably just poor at Comprehension... undecided undecided
Re: We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari by refreshrate: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kappa101:

I actually answered your question, and I'm surprised you couldn't even see it. Here lemme help you...

You said:‎

And I responded:‎
don't forget these are national crimes not ordinary ones‎

So unless your "refreshrate" is really low and dysfunctional, I see no reason why you should require assistance in seeing and connecting these 2statements.
...Well, maybe you use a 5KB memory or probably just poor at Comprehension... undecided undecided

My bad i should have written your response to question i asked not 'i said' like you wrote was completely stupid. Now cos i couldnt come to terms with how someone could be so daft i actually saw what you just stupidly justified as your answer too far off.

...then again, its you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG / Jimoh Ibrahim Arrested Over N6.8B Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.