Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Shame On Nairaland Moderators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Nairaland Moderators (1022 Views)

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
I find it strange that a thread like this https://www.nairaland.com/2496644/13-reasons-why-embraced-islam would be allowed to stay up on Nairaland and even go as far as making the front page. That thread was clearly made to destroy the image of Christianity. Lots of lies there and what makes it worse is that those from other beliefs cannot respond to the lies on that thread as there is some kind of mandatory oath you have to take before making a post there :

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

Anyone waiting for me to agree with the text written above is clearly wasting his or her time LOL. A religion that tries to suppress the opinion of others is no true religion to me, the bible says you shall know the truth, this other religion on the other hand wants to force their point of view on everybody. Here are the lies that was posted on that thread above :

I GOT 13 VALID REASONS WHY AND HOW MUSLIMS ARE LIKE Jesus (PBUH) AND TRUER FOLLOWERS OF Jesus THAN MOST CHRISTIANS BELIEVE:

1. Jesus (pbuh) taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur’an verse 4:171.

2. Jesus (pbuh) didn’t eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7 , and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur’an verse 6:145. - Was there any account of Jesus christ refusing to eat pork in the bible?

3. Jesus (pbuh) greeted with the words “as salaamu alaikum” (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.- Clearly using Arabic translation to mess up the true meaning of Jesus Christ teachings.

4. Jesus (pbuh) always said “God Willing” (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur’an verses 18:23-24. -My Muslims brothers are clearly lost in translation here again

5. Jesus (pbuh) washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same.-- Another one here, Jesus ALWAYS washed his face before praying? In what bible did you come across this.

6. Jesus (pbuh) and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground (see Matthew26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an verse 3:43.

7. Jesus (pbuh) had a beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.

8. Jesus (pbuh) followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an verses 3:84, and 2:285.

9. Jesus’ mother Maryam (pbut) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur’an verse 33:59.

10. Jesus (pbuh) and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1-Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (see Qur’an 2:183), and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.

11. Jesus (pbuh) taught to say “Peace to this house” when entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with “peace be unto you”. Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say “Bismillah” and also greet with “as salaamu alaikum” (peace be upon you) as taught in the Qur’an verse 24:61.

12. Jesus (pbuh) was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) that it is an “Everlasting covenant” (see Genesis 17:13). In the Qur’an verse 16:123 Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad (saws) said, “The Prophet Abraham
circumcised himself when he was eighty years old.” (see Sahih hadith Bukhari, Muslim, and Ahmad).

13. Jesus (pbuh) spoke aramaic and called God”Elah”, which is pronounced the same as “Allah”. Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian.
The Aramaic”Elah” and the Arabic “Allah” are the same.
The Aramaic “Elah” is derived from the Arabic “Allah”, and it means “GOD”. “Allah” in Arabic also means”GOD”, the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easilysee the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist.
Now tell me who is the real follower of Jesus (pbuh)? Obviously Muslims. Now I believe am a true follower of Jesus PBUH

[size=20pt]I am a surprised at what makes the front page these days. When would these comparisons stop? Stick to your religion and leave others to stick to THEIR religion. You cannot force your religion on me and I would not fold my hands while someone goes around peddling lies against Jesus Christ. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by bi0nics: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided Na wa o
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by princemillla(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank you for this...... God bless

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Religious people sha! Why can't people practice their relision without making unnecessary comparison?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Religious people sha! Why can't people practice their relision without making unnecessary comparison?

THE THING TIRE ME O!!!!

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

Forcing people to agree with the quote above before making their post, forcing people to admit that "THEIR" religion is the true religion? come on! how desperate can these guys be grin grin grin .
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by PedroJP(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nairaland don become too complex for the mods. Dem no even know the rules demselves anymore.

Nairalanders don use their much curse curse scatter their brain abi na Biafran matters dey do them.
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
You don't ve to argue or comment on this.. Jesus did not ask us to fight on his behalf..when u re a true believer and know ur bible very well, you will all this things happening are signs of the end time..

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Asuokaa: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oga ooo...

But why comparing the "KING OF GLORY" with an ordinary man

Creating thread based on lies...I have read my bible I nvr even saw all this done or even commanded by Jesus or even paul sef...

Why all this.. Stop comparing Jesus and mohammed pls der is a big difference

If mohammed see Jesus, I promise u he will kiss the feet of Jesus...

I bet with my life on this

http://www.evilla.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Asuokaa: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
I find it strange that a thread like this https://www.nairaland.com/2496644/13-reasons-why-embraced-islam would be allowed to stay up on Nairaland and even go as far as making the front page. That thread was clearly made to destroy the image of Christianity. Lots of lies there and what makes it worse is that those from other beliefs cannot respond to the lies on that thread as there is some kind of mandatory oath you have to take before making a post there :

Anyone waiting for me to agree with the text written above is clearly wasting his or her time LOL. A religion that tries to suppress the opinion of others is no true religion to me, the bible says you shall know the truth, this other religion on the other hand wants to force their point of view on everybody. Here are the lies that was posted on that thread above :

[size=20pt]I am a surprised at what makes the front page these days. When would these comparisons stop? Stick to your religion and leave others to stick to THEIR religion. You cannot force your religion on me and I would not fold my hands while someone goes around peddling lies against Jesus Christ. [/size]

Tag one of the mods so they can stop posting nonsense on this forum on the name of traffic..
That's how they post tribal , political issues and religious setiments on Front page for traffic...

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by valmunich(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
I couldn't agree more...

1 Like

Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Alphaoscar: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

Religion is a fraud especially in this part of the world!
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hahaha It is the problem of the world.
Alphaoscar:

Religion is a fraud especially in this part of the world!
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Alphaoscar: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha It is the problem of the world.

Huge problem for that matter Bro!
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by walemoney007(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
O ga o
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by kodded(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Huge problem for that matter Bro!
undecided
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by Alphaoscar: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Shame On Nairaland Moderators by abduljabbar4(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Well done nairaland moderators. Let their hearts burst out of anger and jealousy. Nonsense.
Islam will conquer the world

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Remove Biafra"terrorist" War Lord Ambassador To Canada / Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Hezbollah In Nigeria: Elongation Of The Jihad / Why I Won't Support Bala Mohammed - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.