Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Name Would You Give Your Child. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Name Would You Give Your Child. (4782 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Goodnight ooooo

My name.... Lol its one Chi name like that
lol, u'l tell me tomoro....
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

lol Carry go

guess you should be the namesake for mrs phyno's baby

better spoil that pikin o grin
If it's Phyno's baby I'm having he can name it anything he wants cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
so... I dnt like mary either... Or chioma angry
cry
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Gurgle(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

If it's Phyno's baby I'm having he can name it anything he wants cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol

I think Phynos name is Nelson

Nelson Jr. lol

your baby's going to have the most beautiful eyes kiss
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Gurgle(f): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You've been reading too much Chimamanda babe cheesy

Lawrence is very old British, i think people rarely use that name. Would you give your kids Igbo names? As their first or just a middle name.

Lol, have you read Americanah? theres a character in there who seems like a Frank

Yeah I think because I grew up here, we tend to like those old classical names.

It depends if my husband agrees but I would only give my children Igbo names , no English names at all. not really interested in English names lol
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
chomytex:
cry
no hard feelings.... Am sorry...
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Emmanuella,kamsi,uchenna and and ermm chisom,in no particular order sha.

Ah no go name my pikin chioma..crazy set of ppl grin
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
I hate u.
Cutehector:
no hard feelings.... Am sorry...
grin cheesy
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

I think Phynos name is Nelson

Nelson Jr. lol

your baby's going to have the most beautiful eyes kiss

Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
chomytex:
I hate u. grin cheesy
I knw wink.. I get that all the tym..
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
chomytex:
Emmanuella,kamsi,uchenna and and ermm chisom,in no particular order sha.

Ah no go name my pikin chioma..crazy set of ppl grin
ah ah.. Look who is nw sayn she hates d name chioma.. And I was here apologizing... Mcheew
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2015
I no hate my name jhur...we're just crazy..
Cutehector:
ah ah.. Look who is nw sayn she hates d name chioma.. And I was here apologizing... Mcheew
cheesy
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2015
chomytex:
I no hate my name jhur...we're just crazy.. cheesy
u r really crazy..
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2015
That's how we roll...crazy bt intelligent
Cutehector:
u r really crazy..
cool

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Gurgle(f): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson kiss kiss kiss

do you like chibuzor
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

do you like chibuzor
Well.... I didn't before...... But now I do cheesy
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, have you read Americanah? theres a character in there who seems like a Frank

Yeah I think because I grew up here, we tend to like those old classical names.

It depends if my husband agrees but I would only give my children Igbo names , no English names at all. not really interested in English names lol
I have read it yea. She's a great author mehnnn

I'm into only Igbo names too these days. If I was to pick an English name it would probably be biblical and more Hebrew-ish. There's one name in the bible I liked since I was small, Barsillae. So yeah I agree with that Igbo thing. But I would try to find a more rare name not all these over used ones lol
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2015
chomytex:
That's how we roll...crazy bt intelligent cool
wats ur current gp in school?
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm into only Igbo names too these days. If I was to pick an English name it would probably be biblical and more Hebrew-ish. There's one name in the bible I liked since I was small, Barsillae. So yeah I agree with that Igbo thing. But I would try to find a more rare name not all these over used ones lol
nebuchadnezzar
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
nebuchadnezzar
That one be like Hebrew for ur ear Oga?

name ur child that first and invite me to the naming ceremony.
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Gurgle(f): 3:36am On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

yeah. Okoli Paparazzi sounds like a Frank

yeah exactly. its a shame that all the "chi" names sound so common, they have really beautiful meanings but its like we have become desensitized to them after hearing them so many times lol. and yeah me too, that's why I mentioned about the really ancient Igbo names with hidden meanings in your other thread
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah. Okoli Paparazzi sounds like a Frank

yeah exactly. its a shame that all the "chi" names sound so common, they have really beautiful meanings but its like we have become desensitized to them after hearing them so many times lol. and yeah me too, that's why I mentioned about the really ancient Igbo names with hidden meanings in your other thread
Yeah the Chi's are common, but like you said they have nice meanings.

Plus they're foolproof cause you can always just give the last part as the nickname. Most Chi's I know never even use their full name, they just use the latter part. Kinda cute.
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by princealexndre(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2015
front page tins ..
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Latty88(f): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Daughter:Phoebe
Son :Moses
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2015
I'm in first year,.1st semester result is not yet out,bt I'm positive cos I gave it my best shot...my only fear is mth120 I didn't do futhertmaths in secondary schl...the calculus just dey sound alien.
Cutehector:
wats ur current gp in school?
angry
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015
chomytex:

I'm in first year,.1st semester result is not yet out,bt I'm positive cos I gave it my best shot...my only fear is mth120 I didn't do futhertmaths in secondary schl...the calculus just dey sound alien. angry
u'l pass.. One advice I"d gv to u, be friends wit d best in class.. Join a study group or smth... U'l graduate wit a good gp...
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tanx a lot.
Cutehector:
u'l pass.. One advice I"d gv to u, be friends wit d best in class.. Join a study group or smth... U'l graduate wit a good gp...
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
chomytex:
Tanx a lot.
so whch school u in
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Gurgle(f): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah the Chi's are common, but like you said they have nice meanings.

Plus they're foolproof cause you can always just give the last part as the nickname. Most Chi's I know never even use their full name, they just use the latter part. Kinda cute.

Yeah Chi-Chi is so adorable. girls who answer it are often kind of charismatic somehow. never seen a quiet Chi-chi

Its like its the Igbo version of "Amy" or "Candy". Those cheerleader type names lol

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by chomytex(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Uniport
Cutehector:
so whch school u in
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
chomytex:
Uniport
alryt. Flex
Re: What Name Would You Give Your Child. by Krystalzkris(f): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
chomytex:

I'm in first year,.1st semester result is not yet out,bt I'm positive cos I gave it my best shot...my only fear is mth120 I didn't do futhertmaths in secondary schl...the calculus just dey sound alien. angry
so bae,u sef dey fear mth 120?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / Is Marital Infidelity Genetic? / How Do I Deal With A Weak Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.