Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) (57602 Views)

Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by tola9ja: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin
CR77:
Na wa oo snaker and native grin grin grin
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Classicman47(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
LaurelP:
What's with Akon and white outfits?
...Because he is dark
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by DrayZee: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
thefakestan:
Where iss INTROVERT?
Mb don finish... Now i have a chance
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tin ba gbope
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by ademega(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
wicked tailor. see the open neck cloth in that second pix
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by kamez(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
akon black pass baba dudu.
I had to search for his face for like 10 secs before I could locate it.

welcome to naija sha ''mazii akon
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
DrayZee:

old thread.... first posted around 6-7pm grin
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by DrayZee: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
hakeem4:
Why akon look like me ?
Na so you black reach?
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
DrayZee:

you guys must be using visaphone network
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
ezeagu:
I think this (top picture) should be standard business dress in Nigeria/West Africa, instead of suits, it 'suits' the climate better and is not a symptom of copy-copy.

Right. I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by DrayZee: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

you guys must be using visaphone network
Lolz, what network do you use?
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is dat nt nysc tennis akon is wearin der
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
na to understand Yoruba just remain for akon to do now and also change his name to akin.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
Na wa oo snaker and native grin grin grin
Madam snaker, Where's the snake?
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
why is Akin touring round countries for?. Abi he his second obama
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by SirShymexx: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Akon is an inspiration.

This guy went from being the blackest African booty-scratcher, to car-jacking, to getting locked up, to making hits after hits and singing the hooks to almost every hit, to pimping the game by signing Tpain and lady gaga, to being one of the smartest/most-intelligent businessmen Africa has ever produced.

I'm inspired - salute, black god.

I need to jam to "Pot of Gold" and "The Rain" tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by thefakestan: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
DrayZee:

E dey the next page when hit FP. grin
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Make dem change shoes abeg..
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Versace on top ankara. only in naija.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
a model for other celebs

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by molas02: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
convicted Akon
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why is he wearing a canvass with traditional?
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by EroticJane(f): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Meanwhile Louis Van Gaal revealed Manchester United Sold Rafael to Lyon permanently.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
post=36577451:
Akon and a buddie posing for shots, the outfit was made by his Lagos stylist 1909 Studio.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kDUVm9ZYS5M/Vb7evCh-yVI/AAAAAAACe3A/JgL59z2iiT4/s1600/FullSizeRender.jpg[/img]

Akon looked like this when he went to visit the Governor of Lagos state Mr Ambode. As you read this,Akon is headed to Niger where he's also meant to meet their president .

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WiR-5Ifqe-U/Vb7evbspn0I/AAAAAAACe3E/LmMZmLw9hdk/s1600/IMG_4317.JPG[/img]
Akon's manager BZ

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-akon-and-his-manager-stun-in.html

Who arranged the attire would have arranged shoe na ... Haba
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by bummyla(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Make una leave Akon Akinbanjo Tiamiu Thiam alone abeg. What of that mama wey wear canvas on top Iro/Buba? Na so una dey dey do amebo, majek Wakama, sorry, Fashek Kon escape from yab...L-ft.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by doris107: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
olabode89:
Hehehehe.....Akon wear native and sneakers grin
oho ubsaw it too? I didn't want to complain cos dem fit say me I myself no sabi fasun.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
And sean tizzle dey there d bleach or na tooth brush e d use 4 body wen akon d fly him black skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.