Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) (57583 Views)

Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
lmao! Akon should make much enquiry begore putting on something lyk this next time..... Native on Sneakers! waow 100% wardrobe malfunction....
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by AhmedInusa: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Omo see Sneakers n Native... sha I jus de Pass ni
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by inimitkel(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Looks good on him!
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
ezeagu:
I think this (top picture) should be standard business dress in Nigeria/West Africa, instead of suits, it 'suits' the climate better and is not a symptom of copy-copy.

I have always thought exactly the same. It fits perfectly and is very work/office friendly. It has always been emberassing watching Nigerian government officials dress in different attires while conducting official functions both locally and overseas, as was the case during the last buharis visit to the US. Clash of cultures/ethnic wars expressed through different attires. But people like buhari will never wear this. With all their empty cultural supremacist/chauvinistic views, they will rather be prancing around in parachutes than put this kind of neat design.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by DharmyYinks: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
aminho:
his muslim it signifies purity
And wat abt p-square dat wear white? Are dey muslims undecided
I dont know hw some pple tink
Dey turn evrytin to religious racism

1 Like

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by djcliff(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
fp jare!
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by baloney: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wat more stylish than akons all bright attire
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by baloney: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wat more stylish than akons all bright attire:; noting elseeee
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
post=36577451:
Akon and a buddie posing for shots, the outfit was made by his Lagos stylist 1909 Studio.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kDUVm9ZYS5M/Vb7evCh-yVI/AAAAAAACe3A/JgL59z2iiT4/s1600/FullSizeRender.jpg[/img]

Akon looked like this when he went to visit the Governor of Lagos state Mr Ambode. As you read this,Akon is headed to Niger where he's also meant to meet their president .

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WiR-5Ifqe-U/Vb7evbspn0I/AAAAAAACe3E/LmMZmLw9hdk/s1600/IMG_4317.JPG[/img]
Akon's manager BZ

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-akon-and-his-manager-stun-in.html

He should sack his 'stylist'... the stylist is styleless
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
With those foot wears though lipsrsealed

If na me dress like that now with those foot wears una go abuse me say they follow person from village o.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by irewolepeter(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
LaurelP:
What's with Akon and white outfits?
The guy is black before, wearing black again will make things worse
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by buggaboo: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2015
bukatyne:

He should sack his 'stylist'... the stylist is styleless

LOL. Akon is looking ok.
The guy in striped trad though grin
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
Na wa oo snaker and native grin grin grin
Dey there nau, before you go know now boys dun dey sample am dey feel fly and na so another mumu dress sense go take enter town. grin
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by slam7000(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2015
aminho:
his muslim it signifies purity

Purity in that sense should apply to people who are 'pure'. Is Akon pure

Do you know how many women who take care of his knob everyday?
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by slam7000(m): 12:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Rexnegro:

If na me dress like that now with those foot wears una go abuse me say they follow person from village o.

If you are rich, you can dress anyhow and people will copy you. Akon can wear suit and flipflop. Prince Harry can wear track suit and Venetian loafers and loads of people will want to wear same like them.However if you are wretched and a pauper, that one na another matter. You know na.

That second picture though with the dude in trainers. The dress no fit am at all, like it was hired. The shoulders wear too wide for him, the trousers seem to long and big for him. He must have tied it tightly around the waist with lots of pleats. Even his collar bones look like someone who needs better food.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2015
LaurelP:

Na wetin Illuminati dey wear.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2015
slam7000:

If you are rich, you can dress anyhow and people will copy you. Akon can wear suit and flipflop. Prince Harry can wear track suit and Venetian loafers and loads of people will want to wear same like them.However if you are wretched and a pauper, that one na another matter. You know na.

That second picture though with the dude in trainers. The dress no fit am at all, like it was hired. The shoulders wear too wide for him, the trousers seem to long and big for him. He must have tied it tightly around the waist with lots of pleats. Even his collar bones look like someone who needs better food.
Wat of if am rich but got no fame like akon nko ?
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Chemungu: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2015

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by slam7000(m): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Rexnegro:

Wat of if am rich but got no fame like akon nko ?

You can still wear whatever you want. There are loads of people in your local area who would see you as a celebrity or idol. You don't have to be as famous as Akon. It's your choice to wear whatever, people can only brand you eccentric or non conformist.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Despite his wealth,he still maintained his dark colour. I admire him for that.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Akon basically spends more time in Africa, Naija especially than he does in the US these days. He might as well get Nigerian nationality lol. South African rapper Aka as well visited Naija for the first time a while ago and here has basically become his second home, Ex big brother house mate Vimbai included alongside a bunch of others now grace our movies and Tv shows. Naija Is the place to be & will easily become the USA of Africa once we put a functional society in place, land of opportunity where anyone from anywhere is welcome, at ease and has an equal opportunity with Nigerian Citizens to climb up the social ladder most times foreigners even have better opportunities. Nigerians are one of the most exposed, creative and educated people in the world even more exposed than citizens of some of the most advanced countries, you won't know till you travel. African music is internationally recognized today because of Nigerians. You don't know how fortunate you are to be Nigerian, lets stop whinning about our problems for a minute and count our blessings whilst praying that our beloved country would be able to reach her maximum potential.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Assslayer: 4:05am On Aug 04, 2015
LaurelP:

Even his complete house to his pet Tiger are all white
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2015
LMAO.. Y'all play too damn much..
Manuelson:

Dats hw my roommate played a fast one on me... Cut yam in the shape of lux soap and put in my soap box..knwing fully well i dont use sponge at night sometimes.. . Well done guy. angry.

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Rachaelfrancis(f): 5:02am On Aug 04, 2015
ehn? that second pix,oh boy! the guy get mirror for house so? he resemble person wey wear rain coat
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Christianwalase: 5:06am On Aug 04, 2015
thefakestan:
Where is INTROVERT?
Lol.. INTROVERT THE INTRUDER
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Christianwalase: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

old thread.... first posted around 6-7pm grin
No wonder
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by watzisname: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Who is dat guy behinde akon's manager.... gate man done snap wif super star *in bovi's voice
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Proffdada: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2015
post=36577451:
Akon and a buddie posing for shots, the outfit was made by his Lagos stylist 1909 Studio.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kDUVm9ZYS5M/Vb7evCh-yVI/AAAAAAACe3A/JgL59z2iiT4/s1600/FullSizeRender.jpg[/img]

Akon looked like this when he went to visit the Governor of Lagos state Mr Ambode. As you read this,Akon is headed to Niger where he's also meant to meet their president .

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WiR-5Ifqe-U/Vb7evbspn0I/AAAAAAACe3E/LmMZmLw9hdk/s1600/IMG_4317.JPG[/img]
Akon's manager BZ

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-akon-and-his-manager-stun-in.html

OP it's a Senegalese native wear not Nigerian undecided
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Ertekazee: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Have you forgotten that, Akon is a Senegalese by birth and that, this outfit is indigenous to the Senegalese as well?
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Lasese: 6:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Looking good! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.