Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) (57566 Views)

Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by WailingWailer01(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2015
LaurelP:
What's with Akon and white outfits?
He's preparing for white wedding
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by omonnakoda: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2015
kamez:
this AKon black pass 'baba dudu' sha.

I had to search for his face for like 10 secs before I could locate it.

the cloth looks like it was sewn by a road side tailor (those ones we call obioma).. I can't believe that a so called stylist designed this for a celeb.

all the same welcome to naija!
why not send him some Tura? Mumu
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
Na wa oo snaker and native grin grin grin
e make sense ooo... cool
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2015
grin
kamez:

the cloth looks like it was sewn by a road side tailor (those ones we call obioma).. I can't believe that a so called stylist designed this for a celeb.

grin
kamez:

Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by emilyone(f): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2015
IzonOwei:
e make sense ooo... cool

Typical 9ja with inferiority complex grin

If na our local artist wear buba on canvass una go condemn but because na Akon wear the thing he make sense
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by engrrichie92(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2015
kamez:

I think the idea was to keep it simple...it doesn't always have to be all flashy and styly you know

I th
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2015
The way akon is trekking in and out of africa these days is wat i dont understand
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by dmcdad: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2015
kennygee:
Is that an animal or a rug?
Both. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by kayor62: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2015
kamez:

U dont appreciate good thing, criticism has become absolute part of u but unless u change, u will never progress.
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2015
emilyone:

Typical 9ja with inferiority complex grin

If na our local artist wear buba on canvass una go condemn but because na Akon wear the thing he make sense
i have always liked it...davido dresses like that sometimes... cheesy...i like hiphop mixed with our indigenous clothings...oya apologize to me for making the inferiority complex assumption... sad
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by neocortex: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2015
SPG4U:
I LOVE THIS GUY, TRULY AFRICAN

Is that the real reason you LOVE AKON ? grin
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
opolohain:

why is Akin touring round countries for?. Abi he his second obama

#AKONlightingafrica
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by emilyone(f): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2015
IzonOwei:
i have always liked it...davido dresses like that sometimes... cheesy...i like hiphop mixed with our indigenous clothings...oya apologize to me for making the inferiority complex assumption... sad

Apologies kiss
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2015
emilyone:

Apologies kiss
cheesy wink..youre welcome...
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Sammy00100: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin tongue
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by SPG4U(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
neocortex:

Is that the real reason you LOVE AKON ? grin

Yes that is the only reason i love him, for his love for Africa and Africans
Re: Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) by Anglovel: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Its a Senegalese outfit nigerians only copied it nd institutionalised it! I LOVE THIS GUY, TRULY AFRICAN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.