Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation (35666 Views)

4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian / Nigeria Banks Are Now Black Market For Dollars Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
ManTiger:

You can't go to Barclay and tell them you want to open a Naira account. We were given privilege to operate Euro, Pounds and Dollar account offshore but it's killing the economy!

You shld understand that the naira is not a currency associated with power when considering the nature of the international system
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by walwala: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
I
obailala:
..and this is exactly the reason why I voted the 'dullard'. Because all I wanted was a no-nonsense leader who could appoint smart people and ALLOW them do their jobs without corruptly or cluelessly medling.

The same Emefiele worked under GEJ and he was the one who had to officially devalue the naira from 150 to 200. But the same Emefiele (because he now has a better boss) is the one supervising the rise of the naira and the speedy fixing of the problem.

Just the same way the same NOI worked under OBJ and grew Nigeria's economy from zero to greatness, that same NOI worked under GEJ and all she could achieve was a plundering of the entire financial resources of Nigeria and leaving us in massive debts even though the country enjoyed massive oil income boom under GEJ's 5 years.

More than ever before, I now understand the importance of having a good oga at the top. I can bet my life that even if PMB retains all Jonathan's ministers, those non-performers would suddenly become shining stars.

I still cannot understand however, why any sane person cannot see how GEJ's lack of leadership grip and authority was ruining this country. As a matter of fact, GEJ supporters still flaunt this his meekness as a good quality, meanwhile it is the worst quality required of a 'Nigerian' leader.
Spot on!
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
i support this sort of thing... it is time tha CBN and our banks take extra measure to defend our currency.
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by Bizzyburn: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dis one sweat me for belle well wel
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by jomoh: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
strange policy of rejecting dollars into your account.

Very strange indeed but theres no much the country can do about it presently.

Naira in circulation is too much to be mopped up. The debt on the CBN is too much to sell treasury bills and bill bonds. The safest possible means will be to instruct banks to recapitalise. This will go a long way to mop up the excess cash in the economy without the CBN having to spend anything.
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Infamous:
I hope so

hope so too. grin
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

@bolded summarizes your level of intelligence...No offense but bitter truth...
hmmmmm
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is a bad idea for a nation that depends on oil and expatriates. The long-term effects might drown the economy of the nation. angry lipsrsealed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Oya! Lets go

20 days dry fasting! Will it be ok??

On top wetin na? Please 1 hour issokay! Let's start from there.. :-D
Re: Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation by olayinka63: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
dokiOloye:
Your father there.
If d dollar falls,then it's Emefiele but if it rises,it is Buhari.
Ur father.
It seems you've lost your father since when you are an infant that is why you don't know the value of a father. Pathetic fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / What Is An Opay Account Number? / United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.