Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,099 members, 7,838,786 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor (15531 Views)

PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year / Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales -NRGI Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/2396959/10-behaviors-extreme-nairaland-feminist/39

Francistony, on June 23 at 7.23pm, you asked the moderators to lock the thread 'cause Victoria bee was being disgraced as a minor _slut.

I can dig up anything if I want to.smiley
Cc: Wisdomiskey
Wow! I came there and called on moderators because many monikers were fighting and you narrowed it down to a moniker and gave it a whole lot of name.

Try harder! grin
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by philips70(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Is stealing d same tin as corruption?

Stealing is worse than corruption but your god said "ordinary" stealing Nigerians call corruption. In essence Jonathan endorsed Diezani and co to steal that $6b dollars by that single speech. I know the man is biting his fingers seriously wherever he is now.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by hazyfm1: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Are you saying that there was no corruption before Jona? You can blame Jona for all u want but the truth is that Nigerians are corrupt. That includes PMB. It is a question of varying degrees of it. Jona wouldn't have been able to be that reckless if we didn't play along. PMB should tell us how apc financed their campaign and also declare his assets publicly.

He should also extend his probe to at least OBJ. We really need to clean up the mess of the last 16 years. If Jona or anyone is found guilty, including the sitting president, they should all go to jail. In civilized places, the head of government can be probed and jailed, when found guilty.

Sincerely, It is not the duty of PMB to probe OBJ's tenure, It was the responsibility of Late Umaru Yaradua & GEJ.
Going back as far as 1999 will affect the credibility and substance of the probe, The judiciary are not even helping matters, Adjournment upon adjournments ... Justice delayed for months and years, that is the current state of our Judiciary, but when a petty thief steals 5 tubers of yam from the market, he gets his sentence within 2 weeks. sad
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by wisdomiskey(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Wow! I came there and called on moderators because many monikers were fighting and you narrowed it down to a moniker and gave it a whole lot of name.

Try harder! grin

of cuz yuh dont report
wen doze peeple yuh hate get attacked.

buh wen itz victoriabee, yuh quickly
call modz!
becuz yuh hve so much 2 hide. cheesy

i dare yuh 2 login wit yuh
victoriabee acct nd cum
defend yuhself

d wallz yuh have built r finally
crumbling grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Yksoul(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
MAY GOD HELP US FROM THESE OMO AKOTILETA OMO JATIJATI.MAY GOD FISH OUT OUR MONEY
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by philips70(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
anonimi:

Who was president and minister for petroleum in 2004-2008

Could it be this loquacious old man nominated navigator of our "messianic" party, APC and Adviser Plenipotentiary to our new-old messiah?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

Nairaland photographer I dey hail. You have no shame.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by shaqhead: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
PassingShot:

No sir! Happy?
Haba P-Shot, u r suppose to say "no ma" but if u r as confusen as I am abt his/her gender, u can jst say "No Caitlyn" tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by WaffenSS(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jonathan inherited corruption, he tried his best to fight corruption. Let's give it to him

wait, what?

with diezani at the helm, and all the petitions against her which he refused to act on?

get outta here.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Try harder! grin
Teenager, you asked for a link and I provided so save your hogwash.

We all know you are Victoriabee so don't even insult us with trying to play ignorant.

Victoriabee, mention two Nairalanders who you've had off-Nairaland or physical interaction with. Two Nairalanders that can verify it.

You are just like Misssclassy - 'faker' than Nicki Minaj's butts.

Just don't get me started with you today. Get your moderators on stand-by 'cause when I do, not even threats of an embargo would deter me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jonathan inherited corruption, he tried his best to fight corruption. Let's give it to him

He tried his best by pardoning and forgiving a corrupt Aliegmesia and others.

Olodo
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by InvertedHammer: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Are you saying that there was no corruption before Jona? You can blame Jona for all u want but the truth is that Nigerians are corrupt. That includes PMB. It is a question of varying degrees of it. Jona wouldn't have been able to be that reckless if we didn't play along. PMB should tell us how apc financed their campaign and also declare his assets publicly.

He should also extend his probe to at least OBJ. We really need to clean up the mess of the last 16 years. If Jona or anyone is found guilty, including the sitting president, they should all go to jail. In civilized places, the head of government can be probed and jailed, when found guilty.
/

PMB is probing the predecessor of his administration.

What prevented GEJ from probing his predecessor?

What prevented Yar'Adua from probing his predecessor?

Call it selective justice all you want. All I know is that change has to start from someone.

OBJ probed Abachs and recovered some of his loot. If GEJ stayed in Aso Rock all those years playing ostrich, that is his problem. He had the opportunity to do the right thing but chose not to. That should not be an excuse for his administration to be spared.

Nigeria must be cleaned. Just 2 months and sanity is gradually returning to Nigeria.
/

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by mapet: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Give what to him? N6.4 Trillion loss

Result of his "using technology to fight corruption"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by wisdomiskey(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Teenager, you asked for a link and I provided so save your hogwash.

We all know you are Victoriabee so don't even insult us with trying to play ignorant.

Victoriabee, mention two Nairalanders who you've had off-Nairaland or physical interaction with. Two Nairalanders that can verify it.

You are just like Misssclassy - 'faker' than Nicki Minaj's butts.

Just don't get me started with you today. Get your moderators on stand-by 'cause when I do, not even threats of an embargo would deter me.

grin grin grin
he makez sure 2 constantly
lick moderatorZ arse so dey can
save him in timez lyk diz

noticed he alwaaais avoidz
calling d family section mod
(mr R.R.) becuz daat one hatez
hiz gutz
so he wud radda call d biased onez

he tried it wit me earlier today
i asked d moderator 2 be fair nd
d sharp guy (mr lala)
quickly denied being a friend of
FrancisTony grin

im sure d teenagerz feelin'z r hurt!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by abasiofiokudom(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am tired of all this stolen money stories what i want to hear now is how much has been recovered and how many persons has gone to jail.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by megamank(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
rolchi:
The media should be careful of some these wishy-washy reports. These are capable of triggering another backlash of civil protests and unrests. This again, pointsto the fact, that nobody is answerable for the economy. Everyone now wakes up with incredulous publications. The simple question is "how much crude oil do we produce per day, net?

May God help the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

if a man caused or created a problem in six years then why are we in a hurry for a man to solve this same problem in 3months?
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by fairheven: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jonathans administration will probably go down as the most corrupt in Nigeria history. .I mean wt else do we expect from some that was tutored an groomed by the infamous Alameghsia
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by fairheven: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

Call it selective justice all you want. All I know is that change has to start from someone.

OBJ probed Abachs and recovered some of his loot. If GEJ stayed in Aso Rock all those years playing ostrich, that is his problem. He had the opportunity to do the right thing but chose not to. That should not be an excuse for his administration to be spared.

Nigeria must be cleaned. Just 2 months and sanity is gradually returning to Nigeria.
/

On point ,.Gej was so corrupt that he signed a "peace accord " with Abacha family,which empowered them to Keep their loot in exchange for support of his ill-fated presidential ambition. He must not escape kirikiri
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Eluwilussit(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

/

Well, I can see that all you are concerned with is debate. It doesn't matter to you that a lot of the people who looted our money will be walking free and possibly looting us again, as long as GEJ is indicted.

I don't care if Jona and all his cronies are sent to jail. True, he failed to probe his predecessors but what stops PMB from going further down? He has 4 years to do that. 8 yrs if he chooses to run for a second term.

The same reason why PMB will never probe Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, is the reason why Jona didn't do it. There's no use pretending that Jona could have probed the govts before him, and got away with it.

Danjuma comes to mind easily. He has been the greatest beneficiary of our past govts. Going all the way back to 1976. Today, he's still in PMB govt. Why can't the police, efcc, icpc and whatever else we have out there, be allowed to look into every Nigerian? After all, it is not PMB himself that will be doing it. The courts are there. Even PMB himself, should be probed. I wish.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by InvertedHammer: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Well, I can see that all you are concerned with is debate. It doesn't matter to you that a lot of the people who looted our money will be walking free and possibly looting us again, as long as GEJ is indicted.

I don't care if Jona and all his cronies are sent to jail. True, he failed to probe his predecessors but what stops PMB from going further down? He has 4 years to do that. 8 yrs if he chooses to run for a second term.

The same reason why PMB will never probe Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, is the reason why Jona didn't do it. There's no use pretending that Jona could have probed the govts before him, and got away with it.

Danjuma comes to mind easily. He has been the greatest beneficiary of our past govts. Going all the way back to 1976. Today, he's still in PMB govt. Why can't the police, efcc, icpc and whatever else we have out there, be allowed to look into every Nigerian? After all, it is not PMB himself that will be doing it. The courts are there. Even PMB himself, should be probed. I wish.

/

I believe that all should be probed.

But I fail to see the logic in stating that PMB must start from 1976. He chose when he wants to start. Kudos to him if he goes beyond 1960.
For the fact that he is starting with his predecessor is a lesson in itself--one who turns blind eyes to corruption should not be expected to be exculpable. And when PMB finishes his tenure, I expect the next President to probe his administration.

Any solution at this point is better than none.

That is a matured response you have there by the way.

\
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Eluwilussit(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
hazyfm1:

Sincerely, It is not the duty of PMB to probe OBJ's tenure, It was the responsibility of Late Umaru Yaradua & GEJ.
Going back as far as 1999 will affect the credibility and substance of the probe, The judiciary are not even helping matters, Adjournment upon adjournments ... Justice delayed for months and years, that is the current state of our Judiciary, but when a petty thief steals 5 tubers of yam from the market, he gets his sentence within 2 weeks. sad

You are right and it is a shame that we are in this mess. Well, unless if crime has expiry date in our constitution, there's no reason why we can't probe all the way to 1999. If PMB can fix our judiciary, by making it truly independent, then he would have achieved a great feat.

I agree that it was Yar 'Adua's and GEJ's duty to probe Obj but did we really expect pdp to probe itself? The likes of obj, Atiku, Danjuma, are all PMB's men today. But not long ago, they were staunch pdp members and looters. So what happens to them?

Justice must not only be done, but it must be seen to have been done. It is a Herculean task no doubt, but isn't that why we voted PMB in, and Jona out? Abi our PMB no get liver again? Na only Jona him fit handle? He should jail even IBB and Abdusallami. They are all thieves. Jona merely continued from where they stopped. Lol
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Eluwilussit(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

I believe that all should be probed.

But I fail to see the logic in stating that PMB must start from 1976. He chose when he wants to start. Kudos to him if he goes beyond 1960.
For the fact that he is starting with his predecessor is a lesson in itself--one who turns blind eyes to corruption should not be expected to be exculpable. And when PMB finishes his tenure, I expect the next President to probe his administration.

Any solution at this point is better than none.

That is a matured response you have there by the way.

\

True. I cannot disagree with anything you have said here. It is just that I would love to see our country free from corruption. Our leaders, all of them have disappointed us. I am praying and hoping that PMB will set a new standard.

As you said, at all at all, na im bad pass. So if PMB decides to start from Jona, fine. As long as he's fair in distributing justice and jail terms. He didn't do a good job of that, in his first outing. Lol.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by hazyfm1: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You are right and it is a shame that we are in this mess. Well, unless if crime has expiry date in our constitution, there's no reason why we can't probe all the way to 1999. If PMB can fix our judiciary, by making it truly independent, then he would have achieved a great feat.

I agree that it was Yar 'Adua's and GEJ's duty to probe Obj but did we really expect pdp to probe itself? The likes of obj, Atiku, Danjuma, are all PMB's men today. But not long ago, they were staunch pdp members and looters. So what happens to them?

Justice must not only be done, but it must be seen to have been done. It is a Herculean task no doubt, but isn't that why we voted PMB in, and Jona out? Abi our PMB no get liver again? Na only Jona him fit handle? He should jail even IBB and Abdusallami. They are all thieves. Jona merely continued from where they stopped. Lol

It sounds easy, but only a dictator can probe the likes of OBJ, Atiku, IBB & Abdusalami...
PMB can't fix the Judiciary, The Judiciary can only fix its self.
And as for the Legislators, Impeachment is real! U can't bite NASS unless u have over 50% support, but with the likes of Saraki, Akpabio, and the other 399 thieves, It will take a miracle to keep PMB in Aso rock.

My point is, U can't catch all the thieves, What we need are just scape goats, to scare others from following suite. Catch the ones you can hold responsible and prosecute them according to the law, but lets not forget the main objective,
1. Stop the leakages
2. Make the penalty for corruption more stiffer
3. Create a working and trasparent system free of corruption in all govt affairs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Eluwilussit(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
hazyfm1:

It sounds easy, but only a dictator can probe the likes of OBJ, Atiku, IBB & Abdusalami...
PMB can't fix the Judiciary, The Judiciary can only fix its self.
And as for the Legislators, Impeachment is real! U can't bite NASS unless u have over 50% support, but with the likes of Saraki, Akpabio, and the other 399 thieves, It will take a miracle to keep PMB in Aso rock.

My point is, U can't catch all the thieves, What we need are just scape goats, to scare others from following suite. Catch the ones you can hold responsible and prosecute them according to the law, but lets not forget the main objective,
1. Stop the leakages
2. Make the penalty for corruption more stiffer
3. Create a working and trasparent system free of corruption in all govt affairs

Well, unfortunately I have seen where the police investigated a sitting prime minister and governors. If PMB can't probe those men, then he should set a new standard from his government. How do u think that the ijaws and SS people will see it as justice if only their son is singled out for probe?

As for the judiciary, he can help fix it. If he gives them the backing they need, and even investigate the corrupt ones (that's if there is anyone that isn't corrupt among them), and make sure that he appoints incorruptible men in top positions in police, efcc, icpc etc, he might achieve something.

Guy, it isn't easy but he's the c-in-c. We don't want another Jona. The legislature is already riddled with corrupt men and women. A very delicate one for PMB, I must admit. I envy him not. But na him go contest and win election na.lol.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by peterkul(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Politicians should serve two terms, one is office and one in Prison.......
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by hazyfm1: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Well, unfortunately I have seen where the police investigated a sitting prime minister and governors. If PMB can't probe those men, then he should set a new standard from his government. How do u think that the ijaws and SS people will see it as justice if only their son is singled out for probe?

As for the judiciary, he can help fix it. If he gives them the backing they need, and even investigate the corrupt ones (that's if there is anyone that isn't corrupt among them), and make sure that he appoints incorruptible men in top positions in police, efcc, icpc etc, he might achieve something.

Guy, it isn't easy but he's the c-in-c. We don't want another Jona. The legislature is already riddled with corrupt men and women. A very delicate one for PMB, I must admit. I envy him not. But na him go contest and win election na.lol.

Well said. It takes a mid aged and experienced president to do all ds, not baba 75.
I wish he was younger, if he trys to do all ds u have said, he will end up like Umaru ****
lol
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by babadee1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Jonathan did nothing to fight corruption, in fact he encouraged it. All these reports that are now coming out under Buhari should have come out under Jonathan, maybe that would have discouraged the thieves. Instead he commissioned and signed off on a wishy washy near fraudulent PwC report. What nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Eluwilussit(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
hazyfm1:

Well said. It takes a mid aged and experienced president to do all ds, not baba 75.
I wish he was younger, if he trys to do all ds u have said, he will end up like Umaru ****
lol

God forbid. Nothing will happen to him. Yeah, he's too old to do all that. True, if he were much younger he would have achieved a lot more.

Well, as long as he gives us a free election that will stand head to head with those in first world nations, we will be fine. May God keep and bless PMB, our president. May he live long and enjoy his hard won victory.

I may not be his fan, but neither am I a fan of GEJ or anyone else. All the same, I wished GEJ well as our president. Therefore I am giving PMB all my goodwill and prayers. At 72, we need him to succeed for our own sake. He has nothing to lose or gain personally. So I hope he leaves us with a legacy that will last for a millennium.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Fourwinds: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kuraino:
NNPC should be awarded the most corrupt organisation of the century
I have always said it that NNPC is home of d devil. NNPC is d dwelling place of d devil and s demons. d corruption in NNPC can be equated to d corruption in d whole of ASIAN countries
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Fourwinds: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
which fight.?? a fight dat didn't stop his aids and ministers from looting d treasury. did Buhari not inherit corruption.?? how is his body language.?? GEJ dat said Stealing is not corruption. abeg forget matter jareer
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by Fourwinds: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Everything has a report to make about NNPC now.

My dear people,what about the glaring billions of dollars siphoned by Obasanjo on power project ,how many reporters have reported their findings? None.

A selective justice is worse than injustice - by Ellabooz

Our system of justice negates everything the statue of justice stands for.

In nigeria ,their LADY-JUSTICE b like "Is Tinubu on the left or right?
Is Obasanjo in past administration or past participle administration?

Is only in the zoo that LADY -JUSTICE asks questions before passing judgement.

Tufiakwa.
when GEJ was there., y didn't he probe Obasanjo. was his hands tied
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by yanabasee(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
OAMMB:

Then he agreed that stealing was not corruption.
Question is... Is "STEALING CORRUPTION" ?
What's ur definition of Corruption?
Your Buhari has in ample times spew national blunders and none is used against him!... You should be mindful coz very soon.. Buhari will make a comment that will put APCs into shame. He's striving very close to unveiling his badside on them and to all that is in support of his hidden agenda!
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by gabbytabby: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
obailala:
GEJ totally lacked the required grip and authority to rule a nation like Nigeria.

With the kind of indisciplined and intimidating thieves occupying high places, Nigeria needs a leader who asserts authority and who's willing and able to step on big toes. Jonathan absolutely lacked this quality but rather had a 'meek/gentle' mien which totally isn't what Nigeria needs at this time.

From left, right and centre, everyone close to authority in Nigeria just kept looting indiscriminately but Jonathan was just too scared to even allow EFCC do their job.

Ethnic/tribal sentiments is truly worse than ebola; I find it very strange and embarrassing that up till now, I have hoards of friends who still believe GEJ was not only a good and fit leader, but also the BEST thing that ever happened to Nigeria but was voted out simply because he was a minority. It's just a shame that we have a large number of people who reason like this in Nigeria.

May God help us recover from this mess. undecided

You mirror my sentiments exactly. It was with a heavy heart that I had to admit that the country was still not mature enough for democracy. Left for me we will close down both federal and state legislature. Of what use are they really. A total waist of money .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement / Soalabo West Challenges Wike For PDP Governorship Ticket In Rivers State / COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.