Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times (561 Views)

Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
An American couple from Tennessee decided to organize a wedding ceremony for the second time on the 1st of August a year after the first due to the bride's loss of memory. The bride was reportedly involved in an accident that affected her memory. Her husband named Jeremy felt heartbroken about her inability to remember, so he decided to recreate the memory for her.

The couple, were allegedly helped to raise the money for the wedding by donations to a fundraising page Jeremy set up. He said they had honeymooned in the Smokey Mountains in the southeastern US before the crash, which happened as Justice drove to meet him after work.

In his words:

"She was yielding to oncoming traffic to turn left on a side road when she was rear-ended at a dead stop at about 50mph," he wrote. "She was nearly killed in the impact but by the grace of God she survived. About a month after the accident she finally told me. She said 'I don't want you to be mad...but I do not remember the wedding. I was heart broken and instantly said I would do it all again for her."

The couple tied the knot at Hungry Mother State Park in southwestern Virginia on this past weekend.

Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by bqlekan(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
I hope she doesn't forget again, living with memory loss can be painful
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
kiss
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by ammyluv2002(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Awww! He's so kind.....great husband
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by drey076(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Good.. cool
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Hope she wil not forget u are her husb and go straf ya friend
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by IamLEGEND1: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
shey dem don even make film about this tin...

"THE VOW" or something like that.
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by chronique(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one. I'd do that over and over again for the woman I love. Hopefully,it can help her regain her memory.
Re: So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times by sexymoma(f): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nor be for this naija....
Naija Guys Be Like: If u nor remember, U nor remember be dat grin

(1) (Reply)

The Cheating Guy / Women Don't Care How You Make Ya Money Before Marrying You This Days / kjhdgh.,dskh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.