Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive (24168 Views)

Surprising Effect Of Cannabis (weed/igbo/indian Hemp) On Dogs: True Story / Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2017
tblackE61:

Bro pls what are the step u took to make ur dog an agressive bouncer?

You know what will happen.. DM me I'll give u my number so we talk better
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by tblackE61(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
vincentjk:

You know what will happen.. DM me I'll give u my number so we talk better

Done bro! U can also connect me via my digit 07038448164
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Endy10(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
I see people asking for ways to make their dogs aggressive and I must say I'm dissapointed and appalled that such people are allowed to have pets. Your dog should not be used as a killing machine or a means to terrorize people. They dog is still basically a pup at 5 months and you want him to be aggressive? That's wrong. Its just like asking a human being to be a terror to the community and look for trouble every time...its the same thing.
The Caucasian is a guard and every guard dog has that guard instinct in it. It will come out when the need arises. Believe me, if your dog was to see in danger it would react.
I know say I don dey talk too much but please just give the dog its basic training and every other thing will fall into place.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Taystee: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is this not the dog you bought from Bobbysaxy?
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by InacioCM: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ekiseme:
Guy, no just try am..your dog may end up attacking you
u know that's not gonna happen
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by OsuGanja(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
xana101:

Thanks so much, i've tried basic training like catch. if i tell the dog catch, it wold be looking at me like "i don't get it" or should i give him Hot drink instead like seaman schnapps or any alcoholic drink. i want the dog to be a guard Dog not a pet.

Bro at 5months you still have all puppy,let the dog grow and develop at its own time... My dog didn’t show any form of aggression till she was 8-9-10 months....
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Lagosrabbit: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sha Add colorado befor u cook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Dogs Are Dying!!! 4 Dogs In 2 Days / Raw Feeding Ideas For Nigerian Dog Owners / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.