Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330230 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by 12507: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Timbuktu14:
You will only end up getting scammed! Take the pain on the chin and go to Abuja. It is well worth it.
Thank you very much for the heads up
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by rosalieene(f): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
pls help me check mine! it says no admission given yet 15110655BF
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Adeesewa: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
I registered for DE in 2011 but my name was wrongly spelt and there was no way to change it. I swore an affidavit to that effect then. Though the name on my admission letter is still the wrong name. All records in my school have my correct name. I recently graduated and I've been bothered about the fact that it might affect my mobilization. I'm supposed to go serve with batch A next year. Please what would you advise I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
rosalieene:
pls help me check mine! it says no admission given yet 15110655BF
Go for JAMB Regularization

Adeesewa:
I registered for DE in 2011 but my name was wrongly spelt and there was no way to change it. I swore an affidavit to that effect then. Though the name on my admission letter is still the wrong name. All records in my school have my correct name. I recently graduated and I've been bothered about the fact that it might affect my mobilization. I'm supposed to go serve with batch A next year. Please what would you advise I do?
You have 2 Options
1. Go to JAMB Office, Abuja to correct your name
2. Use the wrong name to apply for mobilization then correct it when u get to camp
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Adeesewa: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
OK, thanks. Please, if I decide to choose the second option, I hope it won't be too much of a problem to change it in camp and won't it still affect me on the Senate list the school will send to NYSC.?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adeesewa:
OK, thanks. Please, if I decide to choose the second option, I hope it won't be too much of a problem to change it in camp and won't it still affect me on the Senate list the school will send to NYSC.?
The simple and tangible advice would be that you go to Abuja and resolve this. It will save you from some unforeseen problems. My advice.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 15, 2015
drkay:
Hello house, is it true that Jamb now sends regularized numbers to the phone number one puts down during registration? I received a text yesterday that my application is being processed

Did you go to JAMB office to procure the regularize number...
Or it was processed by your school?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 15, 2015
chaxking:
Thanks bro but d jamb doesn't have my uni as d sch sha,jst saying

Mr kaysy I missed out on B 15 no thanks to JAMB regularisation number...my school's fault tho...it appears they are making no smart move to get the number 4 the upcoming 16A.
I was told going to JAMB office my self might take forever to get it done and more expensive...I want to give it a shot...Do you have any contact in JAMB HQ to help accelerate the process.
Thanks...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 15, 2015
kaysy:

Go for JAMB Regularization

You have 2 Options
1. Go to JAMB Office, Abuja to correct your name
2. Use the wrong name to apply for mobilization then correct it when u get to camp

Mr kaysy I missed out on B 15 no thanks to JAMB regularisation number...my school's fault tho...it appears they are making no smart move to get the number 4 the upcoming 16A.
I was told going to JAMB office my self might take forever to get it done and more expensive...I want to give it a shot...Do you have any contact in JAMB HQ to help accelerate the process.
Thanks...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2015
nathoneal:

Thanks...

Yes, i have someone but he's not trustworthy hence i've stopped dealing with him, once i get trusted contact of someone who can help do this direct at the Head Office, i might resume assisting people to get it done again, but for now, try and seek means of getting it done

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by 12507: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
I really commend your effort here Mr kaysy, I wrote abt wrong name issue on jamb recently, your advice was for me to hit Abuja. Now with your previous response with two options on same problem, I think I'll just stick with option 2....thanks and God bless you for this
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2015
12507:
I really commend your effort here Mr kaysy, I wrote abt wrong name issue on jamb recently, your advice was for me to hit Abuja. Now with your previous response with two options on same problem, I think I'll just stick with option 2....thanks and God bless you for this
Ok then, but ur schools must use that you name exactly as it appears on JAMB website to mobilize u for NYSC
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kessel: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Please I just heard about this jamb regularisation thing some days ago and my school asked us to pay 8k for it to be done. I have not understood what it's all about yet hence. I refused to pay.
My question is.who is supposed to regularize and how do I know if am affected and how do I go about it to ensure I go for service by Feb. Thanks in anticipation
My reg number is 72695615AB
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2015
kessel:
Please I just heard about this jamb regularisation thing some days ago and my school asked us to pay 8k for it to be done. I have not understood what it's all about yet hence. I refused to pay.
My question is.who is supposed to regularize and how do I know if am affected and how do I go about it to ensure I go for service by Feb. Thanks in anticipation
My reg number is 72695615AB
u are not supposed to pay, DO NOT PAY
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by BigJakie: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2015
Good morning house. please i need some assistance from the forum gurus... I'm having a problem with my regularization, my course of study doesn't display in the dropdown list of courses in the jamb site. please how can this be rectified?

cc: our respected gurus
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kessel: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks bro I really appreciate. Also do note that I applied for Medicine first and second choice but was offered nursing.
N. B please modify ur reply and use initials instead of my names. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
BigJakie:

Good morning house. please i need some assistance from the forum gurus... I'm having a problem with my regularization, my course of study doesn't display in the dropdown list of courses in the jamb site. please how can this be rectified?

cc: our respected gurus
Go to your school and make the complain. your school will have to contact JAMB then JAMB will add the missing courses.
This may take a long period to be effected.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by BigJakie: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
kaysy:

Go to your school and make the complain. your school will have to contact JAMB then JAMB will add the missing courses.

Ok... Thanks for the response Sir. Remain blessed
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mychojazz: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Good day. Mine is quite complicated. During 2015 DE I applied for jamb regularization and was given 25388572EC in school. I took it to jamb office where I percieved everything has been done. Now, I guess DE was a failed attempt and I'm back for HND. While checking through the numbers I noticed none of the numbers given to me show my present Status. But on DE form I have 25388572EC as previous no and 59147806eA as jamb reg no. But both of them still show no admission yet. What can I do in preparation for service?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mychojazz:
Good day. Mine is quite complicated. During 2015 DE I applied for jamb regularization and was given 25388572EC in school. I took it to jamb office where I percieved everything has been done. Now, I guess DE was a failed attempt and I'm back for HND. While checking through the numbers I noticed none of the numbers given to me show my present Status. But on DE form I have 25388572EC as previous no and 59147806eA as jamb reg no. But both of them still show no admission yet. What can I do in preparation for service?

ADESANYA TEMITOPE MICHAEL, Your Registration Number 25388572EC is valid.
Click this link to get your jamb admission letter which u will present to your school
http://www.nairaschools.com/2013/05/request-for-jamb-admission-letter-jamb.html
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Getikebusy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
I have been quite uneasy since I stumbled on this page... I am due for 16A. I have never heard of the regularization b4 now. I checked my reg:92229739IC. And it says not found. Please what do I do? I can't miss 16A.... Please also update if u have gotten a credible source within the Jamb HQ
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Getikebusy:
I have been quite uneasy since I stumbled on this page... I am due for 16A. I have never heard of the regularization b4 now. I checked my reg:92229739IC. And it says not found. Please what do I do? I can't miss 16A....

DIMGBA IKECHUKWU EKE Your Registration Number 92229739IC is valid.
Click this link to get your jamb admission letter which u will present to your school
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Getikebusy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaysy:

DIMGBA IKECHUKWU EKE Your Registration Number 92229739IC is valid.

OMG! *great news * I can sleep easy tonight!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OreofeeOluwa(f): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kaysy please help me check my friend's reg no 19009996JF
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
OreofeeOluwa:
Kaysy please help me check my friend's reg no 19009996JF

OGHOJAFOR EFEMENA FAITH Your Registration Number 19009996JF is valid. You can follow the instruction above if u dnt have JAMB Admission letter yet
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mychojazz: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaysy:

ADESANYA TEMITOPE MICHAEL, Your Registration Number 25388572EC is valid.

Thanks bro
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mohsaaf: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
pls help me out! I paid for JAMB regularisation sometime in October bt my school is yet to gv me d number nd it appears they are making no
smart move to get the number 4 the
upcoming 16A. pls house what shld I do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
mohsaaf:
pls help me out! I paid for JAMB regularisation sometime in October bt my school is yet to gv me d number nd it appears they are making no
smart move to get the number 4 the
upcoming 16A. pls house what shld I do
Go back to your school, they remain the only hope u need to get the number
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mohsaaf: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
kaysy:

Go back to your school, they remain the only hope u need to get the number

tnx alot kaysy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by oghesco(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
plz sir, I went to regularize my jamb number given to in my school but in the courses selection link my course was not among I studied business administration in auchipolytech I saw only building engineering and Nce technical. .. wat wi I do my reg num is 84534083ii.. tnks looking forward for ur reply.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
oghesco:
plz sir, I went to regularize my jamb number given to in my school but in the courses selection link my course was not among I studied business administration in auchipolytech I saw only building engineering and Nce technical. .. wat wi I do my reg num is 84534083ii.. tnks looking forward for ur reply.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by oghesco(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
tnks bt hw long wi it take jamb to effect it

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.