Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (328185 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
icz down
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joshachid: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2015
I'v my admission letter but my name is not on nysc portal and jamb wedsite. Please what do I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2015
joshachid:
I'v my admission letter but my name is not on nysc portal and jamb wedsite. Please what do I do?

Ask your colleague if your school don upload to senate list.
If no,you ave to wait for the list to be uploaded
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
kaysy:

Registration Number 56364766HJ is Not Found, Contact your institution.

The Jamb number is valid ooooo.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joshachid: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks a lot I appreciate
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=kaysy post=37368577][/quote]

Pls, man, I need your help on this. I went to an affiliated campus, I have a valid jamb number but the name of the college is on jamb site instead of the university that I finished from.

When I checked my admission status, it reads congratulations you have been offers a three year bla bla bla at so soo so college of education. Can it stop me from being mobilized?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Gazaliah:

Ask your colleague if your school don upload to senate list.
If no,you ave to wait for the list to be uploaded

Pls, man, I need your help on this. I went to an affiliated campus, I have a valid jamb number but the name of the college is on jamb site instead of the university that I finished from.

When I checked my admission status, it reads congratulations you have been offers a three year bla bla bla at so soo so college of education. Can it stop me from being mobilized?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joshachid: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please someone should help me with the website address where I can check my jamb admission status.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mammangaddafi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
joshachid:
Please someone should help me with the website address where I can check my jamb admission status.
www.jamb.org.ng
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joshachid: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thank you very much
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ifecoinc: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kindly help me.have regularized.but name didn't appear on our senate list i called my school since Tuesday.i was told that thy are still uploading.even till dis moment .am confuse.what do i do now?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls i need ur help, i was given admission through pre-degree and we were asked to pay for regularization which i did, validated the number , printed the admission letter but after checking recently it was no admission offered yet. But i saw my name on nysc portal though it was misspelt at the same time stated that the name sent by senate doesnt match the one on jamb's record.. Kindly help me to confirm my jamb registration number 93220463IH.. What else could be the problem?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by adelurv(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
someone should please advice me on what to do. I was asked to wait until when its time 4 reg.. but I'm worried

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by flex12(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
adelurv:
someone should please advice me on what to do. I was asked to wait until when its time 4 reg.. but I'm worried
Did u confirm ur matric number on the pre mobilization list before it was sent to nysc?.....its better u visit ur sch nysc unit asap
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by EmpressMide: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good evening, pls de jamb reg displayed on de approved senate list is different from the one on my jamb admission letter.
Incorrect jamb reg no on de senate list: 92106808IB

Correct Reg No : 93223920JF
Azeez Olaide, Matric No: 091275
Lautech
Pls kindly help me out. God bless
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by adakoleagbenu: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
unijos nysc office

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by flex12(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
EmpressMide:
Good evening, pls de jamb reg displayed on de approved senate list is different from the one on my jamb admission letter.

Lautech

visit ur sch nysc office asap.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lawlan234: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
please any help from the house. am an osunite and when i check my name i saw this "The JAMB Reg Number does not Exists.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none"..i came in through DE and i dont knw what to do.... please can the error be rectified because an afraid oooo..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
JAMB Website is back to normal now, you can post your complaints here with the affected Reg Number let me verify them
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lawlan234: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
kaysy:
JAMB Website is back to normal now, you can post your complaints here with the affected Reg Number let me verify them
please any help from the house. am an osunite and when i check my name i saw this "The JAMB Reg Number does not Exists.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none"..i came in through DE and i dont knw what to do.... please can the error be rectified because an afraid oooo..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
lawlan234:

if u'r submitting any complain, kindly submit it along with the affected JAMB Reg number
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Hamstar: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls I check n did my jamb validation last week n it was successful but now trying to check and it's telling me reg number not found.can I get help pls.74564176EF

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jennykoko3005: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls oo. my name was on d senate list which i checked online and my status stated matric no nt in use. bt my skul pasted theirs and my name was nt there rather it was at d error list stating error in jamb reg no.. am confuse oo wat shud i do. i hope it wunt stop me frm being mobilized
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2015
jennykoko3005:
pls oo. my name was on d senate list which i checked online and my status stated matric no nt in use. bt my skul pasted theirs and my name was nt there rather it was at d error list stating error in jamb reg no.. am confuse oo wat shud i do. i hope it wunt stop me frm being mobilized

It may be an error from your school since the NYSC status says Matric no.not in used,it means you are good to go
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2015
jennykoko3005:

It may be an error from your school since the NYSC status says Matric no.not in used,it means you are good to go.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

The jamb number is valid but the Grad school is where the problem is..If ur Course studied is on your jamb admission status,nothing go happen.You will still be mobilized.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2015
blym:
pls i need ur help, i was given admission through pre-degree and we were asked to pay for regularization which i did, validated the number , printed the admission letter but after checking recently it was no admission offered yet. But i saw my name on nysc portal though it was misspelt at the same time stated that the name sent by senate doesnt match the one on jamb's record.. Kindly help me to confirm my jamb registration number 93220463IH.. What else could be the problem?

Visit your school and complain about how your name should be written correctly.Only your Institution can bail you out .

Cheers.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Hamstar:
Pls I check n did my jamb validation last week n it was successful but now trying to check and it's telling me reg number not found.can I get help pls.74564176EF

Hope you are not checking on Validation portal
Check under 2007 to know if ur status is good on jamb portal but as I can see,your status is no admission offered yet and you sure your validation was successful .
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by sweetolu: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
EmpressMide:

Lautech
correction can still be done. go to your school with the correct one and explain to those people in charge of mobilization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Gazaliah:

Visit your school and complain about how your name should be written correctly.Only your Institution can bail you out .

Cheers.
thanks it has bn rectified
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by terrychima: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.
hi
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ifejilikja(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2015
pls a frnd of mine is having problem being mobilize, he graduated last year and someone else is serving with his mat number, he has complain to school and yet nothing has been done............... l wish you could help him, all his frnds including me r on d our way of finishing our service

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.