Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding (6232 Views)

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid / Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2015
THE INCONSTENCIES IN ALLAH'S REVELATIONS.

Allah clearly stated that his words are not subject to change.

[Quran 10:64 YusufAli] For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present and in the Hereafter; NO CHANGE CAN THERE BE IN THE WORDS OF ALLAH. This is indeed the supreme felicity.

But he (Allah) defied his own words by saying:

''When We SUBSTITUTE one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not [Quran 16:101 YusufAli].
The people at that time accussed Muhammad of forgery having discovered the INCONSTITENCIES in the revelations he claimed he received.

Questions:

Why did allah defy his own words by changing his revelations, SUBSTITUTING one for another?

Why happened to the revelations being changed, were there mistakes?

Since allah could not keep his own words, how can you trust his promises?

THE MUSLIMS' CALL TO WAR.

It is the usual defence of the muslims that islamic wars are for SELF-DEFENCE or REPRISAL.

Can the same be said for the following islamic statements?

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking
a religion other than Allah's,
when every soul in the heavens
and the earth has submitted to
Him, WILLINGLY or by
COMPULSION?"
By compulsion means the muslims have to fight the unbelievers to submit.
This is first attack and not SELF-DEFENCE or REPRISAL.

Then, it is untrue that every soul has submitted to allah on the earth as the quran asserts. A larger number of the world population are non-muslims. Why is he telling an obvious lie.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."
This is clearly a case of first attack.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
The reason for the fight is that people failed to believe in allah and did not forbid what is forbiden by him.

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
Here, Muhammad was ordered to fight the people, not for SELF-DEFENCE or REPRISAL but for FORCED CONVERSION.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
It's either allah is mohamed or he is Satan himself on a mission to lead people away from God.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:
It's either allah is mohamed or he is Satan himself on a mission to lead people away from God.

I strongly believe it is the latter.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
D bible cannot ask u to fight any unbeliever. Jesus Christ taught us to love them (Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you) ;apostle paul even permitted us to marry them(1 Corinthians 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away).Christ also prophesied dat time will come when these unbelievers who kill will believe they are doin d right thin. ( John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning. )
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by donholy28(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by mustymatic(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2015

............no change can there be in the words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme felicity.

Many have tried and failed woefully, the word of Allah (Quran) will never be changed.
In other words the Bible is the most edited book in history

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
mustymatic:

............no change can there be in the words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme felicity.

Many have tried and failed woefully, the word of Allah (Quran) will never be changed.

Trash!

You didn't answer any of the questions. The one you attempted to answer is not about allah's words being changed by men. The question is why was he (allah) inconsistent, replacing almost all his revelations by himself, if not all.

The word of allah will never be changed by men but he himself can change it after he had said there can be no change to his words. Lying god.

What about ALL other questions?

When was the bible edited and by who? At Muhammad's time it was authentic:

How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43).

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47).
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Questions muslims have been avoiding and they are actually avoiding them again.

I do advise you all to drop islam for the FALSEHOOD you have discovered. Join us in our journey to God's true Holy Heaven, where there are no males or females has allah falsely asserted.

You are welcome.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2013: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
truthman2012:
Questions muslims have been avoiding and they are actually avoiding them again.

I do advise you all to drop islam for the FALSEHOOD you have discovered. Join us in our journey to God's true Holy Heaven, where there are no males or females has allah falsely asserted.

You are welcome.

No one is avoiding you question. I will certainly reply them accordingly. But before then, lets finish our business here https://www.nairaland.com/2486885/god-never/1

..truthman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
truthman2013:

No one is avoiding you question. I will certainly reply them accordingly. But before then, lets finish our business here https://www.nairaland.com/2486885/god-never/1

..truthman..

I have debunked your thread there with tenable evidences. No need for further unnecessary arguments.

If you have anything to say on this OP, don't bring in your own idea or any islamic clergy's without authoritative backing as you used to do.

I promise to remind you of your promise to reply in case you want to run away for want of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by abduljabbar4(m): 2:04am On Aug 05, 2015
mustymatic:

Exactly
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by abduljabbar4(m): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
MuhamMAD was a mad man, allahh is a blood sucking vampire
Ishilove
Seun
Maclatunji.
For Gods sake can a muslim say something like this about christianity and still not get banned?
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2013: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2015
truthman2012:

I have debunked your thread there with tenable evidences. No need for further unnecessary arguments.

...absolute BS. You haven't debunke anything. You actually ran away with tails between your legs. Why don't you drop christianity since you can't defend it… undecided

If you have anything to say on this OP, don't bring in your own idea or any islamic clergy's without authoritative backing as you used to do.

What authoritative backing are you talking are you talking about? do you ever believe in any? Most of your silly threads have been refuted with these authority backing times without numbers, do you ever succumb to the truth? did it stop you from bringing them up again as usual? Your head is impervous to correction.

I promise to remind you of your promise to reply in case you want to run away for want of evidence.

..run away from who? oga, let finish our biz.

..truthman..
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ishilove
Seun
Maclatunji.
For Gods sake can a muslim say something like this about christianity and still not get banned?
Are u ok, must u always disturb d Modz?
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Are u ok, must u always disturb d Modz?
You think you can escape this by modifying your post?
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You think you can escape this by modifying your post?
Am entitled to my own opinions, u people shld learn to accept insults, and let muhammed and his allahh fight for demselves.
Must u fight for ur god?

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by abduljabbar4(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Am entitled to my own opinions, u people shld learn to accept insults, and let muhammed and his allahh fight for demselves.
Must u fight for ur god?
my problem is that i can not say such about ur god and still not get banned. if its insult mr transgender who doesnt know how to insult?
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Kappa101: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

my problem is that i can not say such about ur god and still not get banned. if its insult mr transgender who doesnt know how to insult?
Bring it on bro, lemme see if ur bood sucking cvnt of a god will do me anytin wen I start mine
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Exactly

Nonsense!

You guys skipped the OP for lack of defence and made false allegation against the Bible. Smh!

You have no proof from the Bible or any Christian source that the Bible was changed apart from the muslims and atheists saying it. Unlike islam where I cited even the quran that allah was changing his own revelations to deceive the people.

The same allah directed the people to use the Christians and Jews Scripture as I earlier cited. I advise you to reject being deceived by satan in disguise who wants to send you to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by abduljabbar4(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Must u fight for ur god?
Hopefully OAM4J will do the needful. I have stooped exchanging insults on nairaland
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
truthman2013:

...absolute BS. You haven't debunke anything. You actually ran away with tails between your legs. Why don't you drop christianity since you can't defend it… undecided

What authoritative backing are you talking are you talking about? do you ever believe in any? Most of your silly threads have been refuted with these authority backing times without numbers, do you ever succumb to the truth? did it stop you from bringing them up again as usual? Your head is impervous to correction.

..run away from who? oga, let finish our biz.

..truthman..

It is so clear now that you have no refutal for the OP, you are only buying time.

In your refuted thread, I made about 3 or 4 posts with clear evidences. But what have you said on this particular OP?

Waiting for me to accept your devilish interpretations of the Bible as a condition for your comment on this thread is not a clever way of running away from trouble spot.

I am so sure you have nothing, I mean nothing to defend allah's manipulative statements stated in the OP. I challenge you.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by abduljabbar4(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

You guys skipped the OP for lack of defence and made false allegation against the Bible. Smh!

You have no proof from the Bible or any Christian source that the Bible was changed apart from the muslims and atheists saying it. Unlike islam where I cited even the quran that allah was changing his own revelations to deceive the people.

The same allah directed the people to use the Christians and Jews Scripture as I earlier cited. I advise you to reject being deceived by satan in disguise who wants to send you to hell.
The fool wants me to follow the surest path to hell(christianity). Answer the questions you are running away from 1st on truthman2013 thread. Have you ever seen me answering those who spread lies against my religion just because it is the worlds fastest rising religion on earth? I don't know why truthman wants to asnwer you sef.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The fool wants me to follow the surest path to hell(christianity). Answer the questions you are running away from 1st on truthman2013 thread. Have you ever seen me answering those who spread lies against my religion just because it is the worlds fastest rising religion on earth? I don't know why truthman wants to asnwer you sef.

I laugh at you guys still avoiding the questions. I discovered each time I raised those questions in my responses to various threads, muslims looked away from them. Then I knew you have no lies to defend them.

You guys take solace in your claim that islam is the fastest growing religion. If the whole world turn to islam and all go to hell as allah has promised, what does it benefit you?

With what you have read in the OP, nobody in his right senses would still trust islamic allahh. People with their senses intact would have discovered allahh is not the true God who owns heaven. I mean heaven, not the fictitious al-jannah where women abound for s.exual immorality, an example of which was demonstrated by Muhammad on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2013: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
truthman2012:

It is so clear now that you have no refutal for the OP, you are only buying time.

I will certainly reply the OP even though its going to be a futile mission because I know for sure that you will never accept the glaring truth for what it no matter how many times authoritative backings is provided for it.

In your refuted thread, I made about 3 or 4 posts with clear evidences.

I urge you to come back and show me these rebuttals of yours. Let us know how you refuted the thread.

But what have you said on this particular OP?

A lot. Just be patient. [/colorl

Waiting for me to accept your devilish interpretations of the Bible

[color=red] hahahahahahahaha grin grin this got me really laughing out loud. So my interpretation of the bible is devilish while your interpretation of the Quran is impeccable as displayed in the OP? You are such a joke old man. Just hear yourself, does that make any iota of sense?? I don't understand your bible, but you understood the Quran clearly, isn't that your point? Ridiculous.

as a condition for your comment on this thread is not a clever way of running away from trouble spot.

You ran away from 2 of my threads now. What do you have to say about that? And here I am standing gidigba on your threads packing an astounding rebuttals to your useless thread.

I am so sure you have nothing, I mean nothing to defend allah's manipulative statements stated in the OP. I challenge you.

So in essence, you have can't defend christianity in my threads hence the reason why you gasping for breath here?

..truthman..
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
truthman2013:

I will certainly reply the OP even though its going to be a futile mission because I know for sure that you will never accept the glaring truth for what it no matter how many times authoritative backings is provided for it.

I urge you to come back and show me these rebuttals of yours. Let us know how you refuted the thread.

A lot. Just be patient. [/colorl

[color=red] hahahahahahahaha grin grin this got me really laughing out loud. So my interpretation of the bible is devilish while your interpretation of the Quran is impeccable as displayed in the OP? You are such a joke old man. Just hear yourself, does that make any iota of sense?? I don't understand your bible, but you understood the Quran clearly, isn't that your point? Ridiculous.

You ran away from 2 of my threads now. What do you have to say about that? And here I am standing gidigba on your threads packing an astounding rebuttals to your useless thread.

So in essence, you have can't defend christianity in my threads hence the reason why you gasping for breath here?

..truthman..

What has stopped you from refuting the OP since yesterday and you have all the time for the trash you have been posting since? Looking for lies?

Don't trouble youself searching the internet. I have done the searching looking for muslims' defence, it is not available.
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2013: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2015
truthman2012:

What has stopped you from refuting the OP since yesterday and you have all the time for the trash you have been posting since? Looking for lies?

Lol...so you expect me to sleep on your useless thread since I don't have something worthwile to do with my life?
Old man, if you are too old to do something worthwile in real life, I am not.

Don't trouble youself searching the internet. I have done the searching looking for muslims' defence, it is not available.

Hehehe grin grin Really?

..truthman..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by malvisguy212: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Exactly
nonsense, someone vow not to change his word and leter he change his word , if a human being act like this , you will agreed with me , he is unstable in his word.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Hopefully OAM 4J will do the needful. I have stooped exchanging insults on nairaland
Ve I said anytin bad? Nufin will happen, so go screw ur blood sucking demon of a god
Re: Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding by truthman2012(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense, someone vow not to change his word and leter he change his word , if a human being act like this , you will agreed with me , he is unstable in his word.

Dont mind them bro.

Rilwayne001 aka fake 'truthman2013' has been searching for defence since yesterday morning (more than 24 hrs ago), he has not found any and he cannot find because it is not available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

O Allah, You Be The Judge Between Us And Our People; They Decevd And Desertd Us / 72 Signs Of The Doomsday (qiyamat) As Per Islam. / 5 Great Lessons We Can Learn From Surah Al-Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.