Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92690 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
I still wonder what's disgusting about LGBT...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
pussyphilia:
what if that's not what he wanted. What if your God was so wicked to have created him that way in a world full of bigots. What if nature made him that way.
I used to be antihomosexuals until I thought about the issue with an open mind. I discovered that if your so called god can create an innocent child and make him an 1mbecile, it is possible too that he can create supposed men and make them possess feminine natures and attract only men. Life is not a straight road my friend! I now know better!
I see you arent appreciative maybe God should have created you like that..... so as to help your beliefs
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daniel4wap:
I don't beg pple to repent.wen some1 who don't know ur father insult him on d way, and u are there presently with him. what will b ur action. watch d next 3hours
* Yawn

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by greggng: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
If I catch u any where near heaven gate

Or I from heaven see u dey cry for mercy inside hell, u go see waitin I go do u

You re watching too much home movies
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by JANDRENTPR: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokesmen in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Why did she/he read the bible out of context? I'll be praying for him/her to receive God's mercy. Let him remember that "it's appointed for a man to die once thereafter, judgment. There is no mercy in Hell. May God be with us.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by davien(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
JANDRENTPR:

My people perish for lack of knowledge. Why did she/he read the bible out of context? I'll be praying for him/her to receive God's mercy. Let him remember that "it's appointed for a man to die once thereafter, judgment. There is no mercy in Hell. May God be with us.
Why should anyone believe in hell or the bible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by mkpikpub(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
And Hell you shall and will burn
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Norenal(f): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
The sooner human believes that the Almighty do not depend on them the better for them.
Even Jesus said "if you stop them from praising me the stones,leaves,trees etc will praise Him"
So she or anyone one-else thinking or believing that their Idea about the Creator will change His Being is just delusional.
My Creator(GOD) is too Holy to behold evil.
#Only_the_truth_will_set_you_free
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by LOVEGINO(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dis my neighbour wey jst finish build mega duplex 4 hell no dey hear word o. shocked
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thus said the almighty God Jehovah.“They are the ones who have acted corruptly.
They are not his children, the defect is their own.
They are a crooked and twisted generation. Deutronomy 32:5
When one failed to understand the consequences of his or her actions or failed to accept same, thereby blamed him or herself. God goes on to say “It is a man's own foolishness that distorts his way, And his heart becomes enraged against Jehovah.
The almighty God do NOT in anyway force anyone to worship him, force anyone to live a straight jacket life (Revelation 22vss 11,12) But only a fool dare say there is no God
Stephanie, God loves you! Only you happened to be one among his prodigal daughter, return, return, return.
http://jw.org
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Graviton2(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daniel4wap:
wen pple see were a gun is fired they run for their life's. but woe to him who stand in front of a war. because he may get a cup of his own tea

Thump you, boy. You have nothing I should be scared of. I was hoping you'd pass another of your "christian" blinding curse on me too.

Bear in mind your bible warned you "curse not" and you disobeyed...guess you'll be going to "hell" too.

Oh wait! I forgot all you have to do is ask your "god" for forgiveness and you'll be fine. Christians and fairytales sha.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nonychinonso(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
may God forgive u because u don't know wot u are doing,
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by blakky97(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

How do u know hell is real
This life is not a serendipitous event. we have a Maker.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Daniel4wap: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Graviton2:

Thump you, boy. You have nothing I should be scared of. I was hoping you'd pass another of your "christian" blinding curse on me too.

Bear in mind your bible warned you "curse not" and you disobeyed...guess you'll be going to "hell" too.

Oh wait! I forgot all you have to do is ask your "god" for forgiveness and you'll be fine. Christians and fairytales sha.

why should I answer u.wen ur redemption start to night. fair well bro. give me fit back tomorrow. lolz
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by omojeesu(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God of the bible is a malevolent bully

No! Get close to Him and you will discover that He is Love.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by hemjaybest: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=thorpido post=36598269]These are the words of your perfect Allah;

I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them- Quran 8:12(Note their offence is that they don't believe).

HYPOCRITE

R omans 1:28 says, "And even as they did not like to
retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over
to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not
convenient;" all is well.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Graviton2(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daniel4wap:
why should I answer u.wen ur redemption start to night. fair well bro. give me fit back tomorrow. lolz

You already answered me, Ode.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by teryorluv(f): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daniel4wap:
I don't beg pple to repent.wen some1 who don't know ur father insult him on d way, and u are there presently with him. what will b ur action. watch d next 3hours
Go ahead and remove d eyes ursef if God didn't make her blind.... If God is like human beings, this world would av turn to another thing
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Daniel4wap: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Graviton2:

You already answered me, Ode.
welcome to d body of christ .lolz
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Graviton2(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stop trying to make yourself look good, you just wished someone you barely knew blindness moments ago and although we are all aware your "holy curses" have no effect since your god doesn't exist, I believe that action alone is an accurate fix on your personality and how mentally depraved you are. You are a pathetic human being. smiley

Daniel4wap:
welcome to d body of christ .lolz
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
blakky97:

This life is not a serendipitous event. we have a Maker.

Who is the maker
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
andyanders:

I can understand where you are coming from.Just the daughter of the subject. You are a replica of the one that sent you.

Are talking in riddles
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by holiboy: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
If you change your sex, what about the inner man? There is something that is still missing you need to go back to your doctor
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daniel4wap:
in d next 3hours ask God for mercy.if not will remain blind

Amen

If it didn't happen, that means your god didn't exist.

I started Counting by the hours from sharp 9pm expiring by 12am. Will text you by the if i succeed
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
247notire:
Young lady the truth is u need to read the bible really well at this point. I was once like u, but after reading the bible extensively and looking at Christian beliefs logically I hv come to many conclusions... One of which is that thr is a hell. maybe not in the way we hv been told but thr is a such place reserved for cast down angels and his agents... Many hunans aren't really humans u knw, diffrnt spirits take human form and exist too.... So they will go bk to whr has been reserved from them. Read revelations... pore over it with an open mind and u'll be more enlightened.

I have been reading the bible too but i saw direct opposite of what you claimed.

Which mechanisms did you apply to evaluate and come to the conclusion that there is hell. How is it like?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by teryorluv(f): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Why are you talking like a lunatic? Which quran can't burn? Are you high?
That's d fact sis, those dat tried to tamper with Qur'an alone face d consequences not to talk of trying to burn it.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by omojeesu(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dapo is gone, may be, forever.

His phenotypic changed body is now indwelled by some demon(s) who make these antiGod statements.

Genetically, the body is male with XY sex genes.

Doors to demonic possession include:
- alcoholism
- cigarette smoking
- use of hard drugs
- prostit.ution
- inces.t
- homosex.ualism
- besti.ality
- mastu.rbation
- adultery / fornication
- cultism
- occult engagement
- visits to some tourist sites
- some cultural practices
- etc

In these last days demons are struggling to get humans to possess just like in Noah's day before the Flood. As more humans are possesed wickedness will gradually become the order of the day. Such demonised beings and humanised demons will receive and serve antichrist (the Beast)
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by blakky97(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

Who is the maker
My God. Your God. Our Maker.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ceefix:
Well I have this to say.
All the comment and critics for her have not been constructive or relevant, they are all either centimental or almost
This is somebody that was born. With two genitals without her consent, she grew being either hated or rejected, or even made fun of, do you expect her to believe that there is a God that love her? In her tweet I don't see her praising the devil, and she is just sharing what she believes, all you would or should have done is give her hope and encourage her to remove th hate she has for God. [b]There are a lot of people suffering outthere from childbirth for what they don't know about, because you where born perfect and you don't know how it feels to wake up every morning and see a penis and a vagina on you, or to wake up at an adult age and see yourself wetting the bed!,or even to wake up and see spit on your mouth and not able to stand erect while people call you mbecile. [/b]You have a lot to be thankfull for, but how will these people thankGod? Huh a food for thought be nice

Exactly what are you trying to say, am not seeing any significant point in this,

Rigmarole. Did you know the reasons for the bolded
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by akudinaobi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God of the bible is a malevolent bully
May his grace pardon and save your soul and that of the poster,because you are ignorant of your taughts to your creator
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by omojeesu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Edusouls:
noo women are a digrace and a collosal failure creature of God.u species just after creation choose to align with the devil at eden,and will surely end up deep inside the blazing furnance of hell with una master...

Dead wrong! It was Adam that failed!!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Shwarz: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
I just have 3 questions; If God and the devil arent real, then how do ritualists get their money at night? Why do witches fear this "God"? And why did Einstein and Newton, the worlds greatest scientists, attest to the fact that he does exist, even after all their scientific knowledge? #WisdomIsKey

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.