Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92692 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
blakky97:

My God. Your God. Our Maker.

Which of the god.

Allah
Yahweh
Krishna
Zeus
Jesus....
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Alajiki:

E gba mi o. Iru awon weyrey jatijati wo lo wa kun faceland...abi nairaland bayi? Shey ori eleyi pe sha? Omo yi*gbo jatijati.

Right back at you, a thousand folds!
Is he not ur brother? Oops I mean sister? cheesy
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Forwetinnah: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Judging by the way he/she looks, you wouldn't blame her/him for being so hateful undecided
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by dalass(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Graviton2:

Just imagine...smh
Yeah! As if you can imagine the unimaginable! Sowie..
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
I
thorpido:
Address my comment and stop being clever by half.
You're still displaying hypocrisy.
wetin dhis bros dey tok sef?? Him say make e add more u dey dere dey tok another thin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Maximus85(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
ogochukwu247:

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose, is full of hatred for the Lord our God and is coming out again to insult him and call him a monster.

Stephanie, who was born a man named Dapo Adaralegbe, was expelled from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, where she was studying Law due to her homosexuality. She later underwent surgery to become a woman.

In her latest rant, she has taken to her Facebook page to share a post by an avowed atheist, Amenhotep Kingsagreed, where she thinks that God is the devil himself.

Follow the jump to see what she says about God and why she believes God is the devil as she quotes from the Bible. (This is one of those times you'll see why our people say "even devil know Bible pass any man"wink. See her Biblical claims after the jump:

"I'm amazed that people who claim to read and worship the words of the bible tend to be so ignorant about just what the bible says. I wonder how many of them know that god is quoted many times in the bible admitting that he is in fact evil. I will list those passages below.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit
1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
1 Kings 9:9 ...therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.
1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
2 Kings 6:33 ...Behold, this evil is of the LORD;
2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
2 Kings 22:16 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place
Nehemiah 13:18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city?
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them
Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil
Jeremiah 35:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them:
Jeremiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah
Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them
Micah 1:12 .... evil came down from the LORD
Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil
So as you can see, Jehovah god admits that it is he that does all evil, not some "fallen angel" who gets the blame.
The reason Satan gets the blame is solely so that the Christians can convince themselves that it's not god doing it. But if you claim that god is not capable of committing evil acts then you are "giving false witness" and committing "blasphemy" against god and his character.
Now I ask you, why do you feel that this "god" is deserving of worship? Even if you believe that he does exist, after all he has done and all he admits, why would you want to devote your life to him? Of all the men who have lived not one of them can come close to the evil that this god is. No one has caused as much death and destruction that this god claims to have done.
It's funny, the relationship that people have with this god reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He'll beat you into submission, threaten you with terrible punishments if you don't comply, convince you that you deserve that horrible treatment because your bad deep inside, then tell you he only does it because he loves you. Actually it's not funny after all. It's pretty damn sad.
Which 'other uncontrollable devil' is humanity searching for when the creator and inventor of evil has declared itself? The position of evil can not be checked because the same God is the creator and inventor of all evil.
Evil started from the same hopeless and foolish God because such useless and senseless God is evil. They do not go to Heaven and they do not go to Hell fire, the same God is the exact devil that deceived all religions about an untrue Heaven and untrue Hell fire!
Hell fire is a fallacy of imagination. NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE."

Rose also has a book she has written titled: "NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE".

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/i-would-rather-burn-in-hell-than.html

I won't say much. But it's plain. All these calamities are not done when the people change from their bad ways. Its all warnings to disobedient people. As you can see, it's all starting with "I will" it's just warnings.

Since you can quote the bible, what message did God sent Jonah to the people of Nineveh? It's a message of doom. They changed and God didn't destroy them. Even Jonah was angry that God spared them.

How Many times did the Israelites offend God? Why are they still in existence today.

Our own God is just. He is Love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by omojeesu(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

I have been reading the bible too but i saw direct opposite of what you claimed.

Which mechanisms did you apply to evaluate and come to the conclusion that there is hell. How is it like?

May we not get there to know it!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Moana(f): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
So he has transferred his self-hate to God undecided
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
omojeesu:

May we not get there to know it!

How did you know it exists
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Maximus85(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
xest:
She is the devil incarnate. Rubbish, her reward is awaiting her in hell.
She?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

For real??.... Nice tale though

Yes, really! Was in OAU for 2 years I think, lived off campus, quarters (as they call it) precisely, road 7, if I still remember correctly. The dean of Law then, an Ife indigene and Wole Soyinka hairstyle wannabe (grin) lived on road 7 too. So gossips about the anomaly were abundant in road 7, and it was alleged his dad also lived somewhere in quarters, being an ASUU member. Quarters was like an African safari on its own, and Mother Nature was the queen of the park, sometimes nice and sometimes wicked. Once had baths outside on the field for a whole week because we found a 4-inch thick and about 2m long snake hanging on the bathroom shower and it escaped into the crevice in the ceiling. And twice during that time, some girls would come stare at us during our early baths in the fields around the time of the morning dew before any bit of sunrise. And you could hear them chuckling out loud, Wow shocked these guys are loaded down there. In the dark, you could mistake one of my neighbor's own for a double barrel grin. Personally, OAU in many ways was the best campus in Nigeria then, not sure about now - because so much has gone south. Anyway, heard Dapo got expelled eventually, but rumor has it that he was later reinstated to finish his final year exams and graduate: not sure if this is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by omojeesu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, HOW CAN YE ESCAPE THE DAMNATION OF HELL?

Luke 16:23 And IN HELL HE LIFT UP HIS EYES, BEING IN TORMENTS, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but CAST THEM DOWN TO HELL, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by badunlocke: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Moana:
So he has transferred his self-hate to God undecided

No need to worry, motor very go carry her go hell fire no go get brake.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by lovely17(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
so you condemn God and believe in hell you SHEDIOT I don't even know your gender Mtchew you are confused
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Whobedatte(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

hello. Checked through your signature and I'm baffled. The signature connotes deep meaning I guess
Pls add me through my signature, needs interact with you. Thanks
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amazo:

Yes, really! Was in OAU for 2 years I think, lived off campus, quarters (as they call it) precisely, road 7, if I still remember correctly. The dean of Law then, an Ife indigene and Wole Soyinka hairstyle wannabe (grin) lived on road 7 too. So gossips about the anomaly were abundant in road 7, and it was alleged his dad also lived somewhere in quarters, being an ASUU member. Quarters was like an African safari on its own, and Mother Nature was the queen of the park, sometimes nice and sometimes wicked. Once had baths outside on the field for a whole week because we found a 4-inch thick and about 2m long snake hanging on the bathroom shower and it escaped into the crevice in the ceiling. And twice during that time, some girls would come stare at us during our early baths in the fields around the time of the morning dew before any bit of sunrise. And you could hear them chuckling out loud, Wow shocked these guys are loaded down there. In the dark, you could mistake one of my neighbor's own for a double barrel grin. Personally, OAU in many ways was the best campus in Nigeria then, not sure about now - because so much has gone south. Anyway, heard Dapo got expelled eventually, but rumor has it that he was later reinstated to finish his final year exams and graduate: not sure if this is true.
Wow!...The 'anomaly'.

It must have been mad fun back then, That snake though, As long as it wasn't killed, I wouldn't step into that bathroom again. But I still can't imagine bathing out in the open.

As for the Dapo guy, It's his life, let him live it.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by easyhappyjr: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
pls let no offence should come to any man reading this becouse u'r already knw the devil is speaking if he can only knw his nest face of life by now he wll be very sorry for being born at all, the bible said WOE to such one. i wish he can read this very carefully bcouse the one that created us has the ability to undo when so ever he want it, that is why he said he killeth nd maketh alive. so there is no argurement in this matter because we can not fight the fight that belong to the almighty, becouse he has already said WOE to this one. pls read this scripture to understamd me!!
MANY DIED EARLY NOW BECOUSE NO REASON TO LIVE.
Lamentations 5:16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned! Ezekiel 16:23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the LORD GODwink Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Matthew 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. Mark 14:21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born. Luke 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by eastermaris(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahaahaha...unfortunately, your believe or unbelieve does not change the plans of my Almighty God nor affect who or what he is!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by longitudemedia(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
All this transgender is saying are all in the bible but why on heart can you just quote a bible verse without checking out what it is from the beginning, reasons why God said what he said were not looked into. God created this person a man now he thought it wise to change into a woman. She await God's judgment but Jesus awaits him/her not to perish but repent.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
pussyphilia:
what if that's not what he wanted. What if your God was so wicked to have created him that way in a world full of bigots. What if nature made him that way.
I used to be antihomosexuals until I thought about the issue with an open mind. I discovered that if your so called god can create an innocent child and make him an 1mbecile, it is possible too that he can create supposed men and make them possess feminine natures and attract only men. Life is not a straight road my friend! I now know better!

You presume too much without adequate information on the subject matter. Dapo, the anomaly, is not a transgender by birth. He was actually a normal boy and lived like a normal man would, up to his university days. It is alleged his anomalous behavior began when he was in 200L or so and he started dressing like a girl, and gradually grew worse: trying to talk, walk and look like one. I've seen him one-on-one a couple of times and you could see an individual struggling to death to change his personality. Some say he was bewitched, who knows. Whatever it is, something happened to him, something unusual.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by jerrymej(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Abstain from her, else she'll lead you into a pit of HELL!!!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
omojeesu:

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, HOW CAN YE ESCAPE THE DAMNATION OF HELL?

Luke 16:23 And IN HELL HE LIFT UP HIS EYES, BEING IN TORMENTS, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but CAST THEM DOWN TO HELL, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

That's just a book you are quoting the content, there is no demonstration on how it is. If i pick Charles Darwin book "the origin" and start quoting some verse to prove it is a fact, that doesn't just make it true despite there are enough demonstration about it.

Quoting what the Bible said about hell does make anything. I may come up with my own book discribing my proposition in support of a claim doesn’t just make it true until it pass scientific tests before it could be regarded as fact.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Ranchhoddas: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
You are the retaaaad!I have to go looking at his profile?aain't got that time.Moreover,I got bizness with him,not you.
you do not have to look at a person's profile to see his signature.your idiocy becomes everybody's problem when you start displaying it on a public forum...mumu.com
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IYANGBALI: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
After the transplant,does she half toto now and is her toto as sweet as original toto like that of rokiatu and vickyrotex?abi na plastic toto she get now?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Jacobee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Let it be known dat whether or not we worship GOD, it DOESN'T CHANGE HIM FROM GOD...... Am nt bothered, when d time comes she will be d one to admit dat D LORD HE IS GOD nd HELL IS REAL
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thorpido(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
you do not have to look at a person's profile to see his signature.your idiocy becomes everybody's problem when you start displaying it on a public forum...mumu.com
You're obviously not an intelligent fellow.Do you belong to a ranch as your moniker indicates?
The signature does not appear on the comment and if it does,it does not show here cos I'm using a phone.
I guess you're too much of a retaad to decipher that.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by dAntoine: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Very well said. Always wondered why anyone should worship a homophobic, jealous, vindictive sky fairy, lacking--if he/it/she existed--the courtesy to show him/it/her self.

Between, why should it be anyone's business where someone else sticks his d1ck. Or what two consenting adults to in private.

Great Ife!!!

Grow up, naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by SeverusSnape(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amazo:

You presume too much without adequate information on the subject matter. Dapo, the anomaly, is not a transgender by birth. He was actually a normal boy and lived like a normal man would, up to his university days. It is alleged his anomalous behavior began when he was in 200L or so and he started dressing like a girl, and gradually grew worse: trying to talk, walk and look like one. I've seen him one-on-one a couple of times and you could see an individual struggling to death to change his personality. Some say he was bewitched, who knows. Whatever it is, something happened to him, something unusual.
I believe some of them were born that way, Could be genetic disorder, just like albinism.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Topman0001(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
As for me and my house, we shall serve the lord.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by adegeye38(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
she is obviously confused and deranged she is picking the scriptures and intrerpreting it out of context(notice hw all of the scriptures she sighted are all from the old testament) and it is the same bible that said For God is love. john 3:16 is enough to answer to all her scripture citations.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kobonaire(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
kcjazz:
If you don't worship God, it doesn't add or remove from God's greatness.
after collecting >500 likes for that post you should just retire from NairaLand because you cannot top that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Freksy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, you are still a man, I am sure you know. Your life now is like that of a one-man-movie, acting out the role of an opposite sex.

When the man you are refuses/opposes the woman you want to be, what happens? Frustration!!!

Oddly, you're giving this full vent of yours to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.