Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92676 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by andyanders: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
xest:
She is the devil incarnate. Rubbish, her reward is awaiting her in hell.

Yesssssssssssssssooooooo and so shall it be upon her wish. When madness comes, that is how they act and as you know, devil Must quote bible the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Elparaiso(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
Address my comment and stop being clever by half.
You're still displaying hypocrisy.
He is a well known atheist on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by sanko05(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
She sound ignorant of the word of God,avoid those pple because they are the intrument of satan to decieve children of God. The bible said if the end is coming to an end a lot of things(evil) will be happening. So I urge all children of God to ingore thise and move forword in the lord.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by cagunwa(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Ranchhoddas: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
A slowpoke says I'm irreligious.Where in your post above was that indicated.
I didn't know I was conversing with all these saliva-drooping retaads.
you are the rettard.where in his post did he indicate that he was a muslim.You just looked at his moniker and drew your conclusion.If you had half a brain,his signature alone would have told you his disposition towards religion.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by mumihaja(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buy Clean Point Tampon for your wife for good female hygiene, price -#4,000, send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com if you are interested.

Main Ingredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease
4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: 1g each tampon

These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years.
There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).
Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than before.it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast the healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Do not ingest tampons
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by lucilicious(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
I pity him..he's already a WALKING DEAD..cos God has handed him over to a * reprobate mind*
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
well there r 50,000 errors in d bible so im nt surprised.u can hardly find 1 error in d quran as its written by God himself.i have a proof.quran cant burn
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God is a malevolent bully
And this thing will one day be someone's wife......Smh
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Pidggin(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
(Stephanie Rose) I feel sorry for you, because when God is ready to respond, you will learn to fear Him.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by emmyskies(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

You are speaking in rhetoric.

You are saying that due to my non-believe in Roman god, that oneday will be too late for what?
What of you that didn't believe in Hindu god, oneday Hindu god will......

You do mock and Blaspheme muslim god, but when an atheist do same to you, you will be pissed of.

There is only one GOD, the true and only GOD, the maker and creator of all things, the Almighty GOD, the Most Holy One of Israel. There is non beside Him, neither is there anyone to be compared unto Him.

Aside the great GOD, there is non. There only exist powerless gods which you did well to name a few.

Time is very short, someday, it will be too late to repent and accept the son of this true GOD. You have sure heard of Him -JESUS CHRIST. Only in Him we can have eternal life and be saved. Make hay while the son shines, there cometh a day when men shalt seek to be saved but He that hast the keys to everlasting life wilt not be found.

GOD bless and help you

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Illuminator9:
Babe Your Destruction Is Near.
exactly. she is actually fading and craving for attention.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by timay(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] and u n will definitely burn in hell. idiotic human being
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
kcjazz:
If you don't worship God, it doesn't add or remove from God's greatness.

It does,because god is only great to the feeble minds.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by HirstMOG(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokemans in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.

If you are part of her campaign, then hell awaits the both of you.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IDFWU(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
emmyskies:

All atheist and the likes of you, I want you guys to always have at the back of your mind that:
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

Repent now and go back to your saviour, else, someday it will be too late
tell em bro

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by okenwa101(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
S/HE WILL SOON JOIN THIS LIST

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

'Christianity will end, it will disappear.

I do not have to argue about

that.. I am certain.

Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),

while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

Written by;
'ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ Ɗʶ Dσn Pε̲̣ℓy™ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ̈́ ͂ ̐ ̈́*US*-̶̯͡»̶̥
pin:27C00803
Twitter: @donpellyzxii
Fb: http://fb.com/don.pely

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:

'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.

After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:

'I don't need your Jesus'.

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:

'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'

She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,

the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Well, I don't need to say much...
Is all this by coincidence or is someone out there capping their asses?
Comments are welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ejeh121(f): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nothing can change my faith,change my love,change my desire for God,so ride on satan

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by elmajor(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
ogochukwu247:

The reason Satan gets the blame is solely so that the Christians can convince themselves that it's not god doing it. But if you claim that god is not capable of committing evil acts then you are "giving false witness" and committing "blasphemy" against god and his character.
Now I ask you, why do you feel that this "god" is deserving of worship? Even if you believe that he does exist, after all he has done and all he admits, why would you want to devote your life to him? Of all the men who have lived not one of them can come close to the evil that this god is. No one has caused as much death and destruction that this god claims to have done.
It's funny, the relationship that people have with this god reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He'll beat you into submission, threaten you with terrible punishments if you don't comply, convince you that you deserve that horrible treatment because your bad deep inside, then tell you he only does it because he loves you. Actually it's not funny after all. It's pretty damn sad.
Which 'other uncontrollable devil' is humanity searching for when the creator and inventor of evil has declared itself? The position of evil can not be checked because the same God is the creator and inventor of all evil.
Evil started from the same hopeless and foolish God because such useless and senseless God is evil. They do not go to Heaven and they do not go to Hell fire, the same God is the exact devil that deceived all religions about an untrue Heaven and untrue Hell fire!
Hell fire is a fallacy of imagination. NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE."

Many toed against the line before him (not she). Some were fortunate to be pardoned by God. He is just the lost sheep Jesus Christ shed His blood to save and He (Jesus Christ) is currently pleading with The Almighty God to forgive him for he does not know what he is saying.
May The Almighty God have mercy on you.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Leave her to burn
Wetin concern us for d matter ...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by repogirl(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well he chooses to see God as evil, so evil will always follow him all over.

I am sure after the sex change and bleaching and everything, he is still not satisfied and very unhappy, hence the lashing out at God.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kareem129: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Those bastard errors also exist in your bastard Qur'an ( and a lot more in fact )

u are running into calamity!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by spencekat(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is only a FOOL that says there is no God.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by cr7lomo: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
God is life and I will raise my family thru Christ our lord. Me and u no get the same name . All man for im sef , u are grown up , after all u decided to change the gender God created u as .... Beta repent b4 its to late , u still gat a chance
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by wtfCode: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by tobiajayip(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Another weapon of destruction, the end time is here. Give ur life to Christ
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
spencekat:
Is only a FOOL that says there is no God.

A fool believes without asking for evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by denedene(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Obama you see wetyn u cause?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by sketcherJ(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
With everything that is happening in d world today I know dere s a God..u d be foolish to call him a monster..u d be mad!! To choose hellfire over him!!!I am sad to admit that heaven and hell exists..believe me it does
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
If I catch u any where near heaven gate

Or I from heaven see u dey cry for mercy inside hell, u go see waitin I go do u
SEE THIS MUMU angry

IS THAT WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES YOU!!

INSTEAD OF YOU PRAYING FOR HER/HIM TO REPENT, YOU ARE HEAR BEHAVING LIKE A CASTRATED FOOL SHOUTING HEAVEN!!. ARE YOU THE HEAVEN'S GATE MAN undecided WHAT RIGHT DID YOU HAVE TO JUDGE HIM/HER?

BY THIS YOUR COMMENT, DID YOU EVEN THINK YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN SELF undecided

AND WHO ARE THOSE FOOLS THAT GIVE THIS EEDIOT LIKES angry

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by solonazzy: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
4stylz:

I am sure you a Muslim from your useless name

Terrorist
Wat dat lady wrote Dr is a blasphemy against God.... Nt xtian or Muslim..... After all u claim Allah is same as God...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well, I don't know how a god who allows bad things happen to people who are supposed to be his children is good, he sure acts like the devil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.