Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia (794 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by Princecalm(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
(NDLEA), Abia Command, on Monday, arrested a
hard drug dealer in Aba.
The Commander, NDLEA, Abia State Command,
Mr Bamidele Akingbade, said the suspect,
Onyebuchi Agbo, who claimed to be an intra-city
bus driver, was caught with 20.3 grams of
cocaine, 27.5 grams of heroin and some wraps of
cannabis.
He said that the suspect was caught with over
100 small wraps of cocaine and heroin which he
sells at N100 and N50, respectively.
The commander said that Onyebuchi will be
charged to court this week but would appear
before a judge at the end of their vacation.
“For us to process his trial, we have to file a
charge now. The courts are open with the other
officials but the judges are not there at the
Federal High Courts because they are on
vacation.
“So they are going to take the charge and we
can now hold him in custody until the courts
resumes. But as soon as the courts resume, he
will be arraigned with 17 other drug suspects in
Abia.
“We are going to use the services of the
vacation judge in Port Harcourt to start their trial
process and to remand them pending the
resumption of the Federal High Courts,”
Akingbade said.
Onyebuchi said he was forced by hardship to
return to selling hard drugs for an Aba-based
drug courier named Agbo after quitting the
business which took him to prison in 2008.
“I used to sell drugs but I left it since for a long
time now. I have been arrested before and the
person I was selling for left me to go to prison in
“When I was freed from prison in 2010, I left the
business. I came here because last two months
Agbo, a drug courier in Aba, called me to come
to his place and sell market for him.
“So he said he will beat me up when he sees me
and today he saw me with his henchmen along
Ohanku road and they started beating me with
matchets.
“I ate the money last two months and ran away.
He was the one who called me to come and sell
drugs for him.
“They came today and beat me and handed me
over to the NDLEA. It is Agbo that sells the
drugs,” he confessed.
Agbo, who admitted taking the cannabis, had
white foam in his mouth while talking with the
NDLEA officers.

http://www.today.ng/uncategorized/08043636-ndlea-nabs-drug-dealer-sells-wraps-cocaine-heroin-n100-abia/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by Hawlahscho(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Igbos and drugs

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by DaBullIT(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
And officers get free samples while he's in custody

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by marv1: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmn
Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by StreetNews: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2501795/shocking-opinion-dr-chief-ifejirika . Very Shocking opinion of Dr Chief Ifekirika Echezona about gay marriage
Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by omoelesa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
If ojukwu had won the biafra war, news like this would have been a common feature on biafra.com.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by Ojiofor: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cocaine is that cheap?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by winniz: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
I know those shameless NDLEA or whatever, will come up with some sort of fake story to try justifying the killings that took place at Abia state.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by Pigin1: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
neurologist:
Igbos and drugs
Yoruba and ritual blood sucking vampires

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by IYADARA(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by Pigin1: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Brothers and sisters, don't believe anything from a person that comes from this extraction with a name like Mr Bamidele Akingbade!!! They have first class "upper" in lyinology!!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by soaktoto4garri: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
igbo kwenu! See creativity
Re: NDLEA Nabs Drug Dealer Who Sells Wraps Of Cocaine, Heroin For N100 In Abia by AnambraDota: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
neurologist:
Igbos and drugs
Odua Group of Company

(1) (Reply)

Former Abia State Governor Enters Race For FIFA Presidency / Open Letter To FASHOLA On Website Scandal / National Youth Council Of Nigeria-C' River Clinches On Office Of Assistant Sec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.