Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) (15470 Views)

Davido Caught Rocking Half Naked Girl In Quilox (pics) / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. / Comedy :undisputed MOUTH ODOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Ode! As if you even get any. Mumu pikin like you.
keep whining little girl...keep whining
#I'mOuttaHereBitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

I asked you a question. You either answer me intelligently or you get the fvck off my mentions.

Attention starved dolt.
You are a glorified simpleton, birthed into planet earth to roam about like a wasted entity.
See mumu won try show relevancy.
How's your transgendered life like, _bitch?
And besides, you were the mugu who quoted me first so you should do the buzzing off. Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by clemz85(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
LMAO. See as you take rush enter thread con see wetin go blind ya eyes.
Take it easy o.

yea the same natural way every one would rush out to
see how the madness begins
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
keep whining little girl...keep whining
#I'mOuttaHereBitch
There you go, pudding headed dwarf asswipe_.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha
Aisha95:
LMAO. See as you take rush enter thread con see wetin go blind ya eyes.
Take it easy o.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Aisha
Sassy.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
See as them won die ontop my matter. Shuo!
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
There you go, pudding headed dwarf asswipe_.
WRONG
it should be written "pudding-headed"
#MindTheHyphen

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
WRONG
it should be written "pudding-headed"
#MindTheHyphen
Gosh! You're so boring.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Kolade354(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

80% of nairalanderz
r bored teenagerz
nd datz a fact.

dey r gradually spoilin all dat
oga seun haz laboured for cry
Even the useless mods ar nt helping him.......DumbFarano will soon open one thread soon, She will start asking gurlz to upload deir Eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
See as them won die ontop my matter. Shuo!

nd yuh r bothered!
chaaai

shez paaaained grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmm you just came out nii, y the early insults
Aisha95:

Sassy.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hahahahahaha, so many frustrated beings. Let's see if we can tame this raging emotion.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

[s]You are a glorified simpleton, birthed into planet earth to roam about like a wasted entity.
See mumu won try show relevancy.
How's your transgendered life like, _bitch?
And besides, you were the mugu who quoted me first so you should do the buzzing off. Anu mpama[/s]

Fvcktard! I didn't read all that crap you posted. Why? Because your dimwitted opinions have already been ruled off as inconsequential.

You opened a dumb thread that reeked of arrant idiocy and I asked you what you stood to gain for creating such an absolute trash.
You either give a reasonable answer to that question or you cease from quoting me.

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Rather you are irrefutably and incontestably the most retar'ded inverted nincompoop in the history of Nairaland.
it is her kind who have contributed to the decline of the romance section angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Gosh! You're so boring.
Oho dai...
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmmm you just came out nii, y the early insults
Nothing, dear. Just entertaining myself with these teenage boys.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Hahahahahaha, so many frustrated beings.
Let's see if we can tame this raging emotion.

ediooot!
kip consoling thyself

juss look @ hw many hourz
yuh spent online despite d
fact yuh r new 2 diz site!

yuh life svckz mehhnn cry

i blame GEJ for d rate
of joblessness in diz country.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
KingTom:

#TrueTalk
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kk have fun
Aisha95:

Nothing, dear. Just entertaining myself with these teenage boys.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by KingTom(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#TrueTalk
bro it's getting increasingly difficult to find sensible people here sad
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
KingTom:

d way tinz are going,
i give nairaland just 3yrz b4
it burnz to d ground.

children don plenti 4 diz site.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Fvcktard! I didn't read all that crap you posted. Why? Because your dimwitted opinions have already been ruled off as inconsequential.

You opened a dumb thread that reeked of arrant idiocy and I asked you what you stood to gain for creating such an absolute trash.
You either give a reasonable answer to that question or you cease from quoting me.
Aunty classy, I'm very scared to the marrow of my bones right now.
Fvcking terrified. . .

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by KingTom(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

d way tinz are going,
i give nairaland just 3yrz b4
it burnz to d ground.

children don plenti 4 diz site.

As in ehn!
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Kk have fun
See ya.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Kk have fun

haha yuh wicked o

see az yuh use style abandon
yuh friend cheesy

y not defend her na cry
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
KingTom:
bro it's getting increasingly difficult to find sensible people here sad

that is what you get when attention starved teenage girls are allowed a free run at cyber freedom.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Aunty classy, I'm very scared to the marrow of my bones right now.
Fvcking terrified. . .

Didn't I tell you to fvck off my mentions except you can conjure up something sensible and reasonable to say?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by michaelmo11(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
The girl na bored pikin... She still new.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
I can imagine the look on your faces on entering this thread and witnessing the horror, the overflowing of blood in your veins. . . Like WTF?
ROTFLWKMD.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Didn't I tell you to fvck off my mentions except you can conjure up something sensible and reasonable to say?

tell her girl!
i trusst yuh to eliminate Aisha95
juss d sme way yuh did 2 dat
frustrated she-goat called ( freecocoa )

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm defend? undecided
Got no strenght for this
wisdomiskey:

haha yuh wicked o

see az yuh use style abandon
yuh friend cheesy

y not defend her na cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make Your Day / For Funny Pictures Only - No Words Written Pls. Post Yours! / Funny Road Signs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.