Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) (15466 Views)

Davido Caught Rocking Half Naked Girl In Quilox (pics) / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. / Comedy :undisputed MOUTH ODOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

pls stop calling it "she"
the thing wan form yanga with him vile mouth.
you na my niggah, so i carry God beg you.

#LetTheThingWallowInItzMisery
Guess he is frustrated right now....don't you think his apology should be accepted?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Adeh... I see you as you dey peep with one eye closecheesy
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/2497648/captainswag-firsteva-chillout-zone/1#36566746 Here's the she-male wooing a woman.

Now you know why I don't take that thing seriously.cheesy

Cc: Agapecharis
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Adeh... I see you as you dey peep with one eye closecheesy

grin grin

I just say make I check this mumu boy/girl's thread jare cool
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

I just say make I check this mumu boy/girl's thread jare cool
Just like that.....just check just like that......una no even comment.... una dey come dey for ghostmode
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You think say I dey take anybody wey get gender identity crisis serious ? Yarn me gist joor. grin
Na only one guy dey change moniker recently na. grin grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by jbazic(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
i na ezuzu ka
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
D kind yab wey I dey find dem go giv double for here¤¤
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Just like that.....just check just like that......una no even comment.... una dey come dey for ghostmode

Lol.....this is a dumb thread nah.....what do u expect me to contribute? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na only one guy dey change moniker recently na. grin grin
Menh.... He stooped so low ? Smh .
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....this is a dumb thread nah.....what do u expect me to contribute? undecided
You just did it.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You just did it.

You dragged me into it angry
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeh39:

You dragged me into it angry
When you no be fish how I take drag you wink
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
@OP Pride is a bad element....try and get rid of it...
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Menh.... He stooped so low ? Smh .

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by bqlekan(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
this troublesome male-she-thing again. different people with different problems
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin
Well, he's still a guy with an over inflated ego but as guys that understands the whole ish we've got no choice than to help him.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by ninovandross(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
dis op is officially d most useless muntula for NL this month. u just won d award, BALLON DE IDIOT
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Deejavuu(f): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
ninovandross:
dis op is officially d most useless muntula for NL this month. u just won d award, BALLON DE IDIOT
Benedict
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by scentmarlc(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Rather you are irrefutably and incontestably the most retar'ded inverted nincompoop in the history of Nairaland.

Lolgringrin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
scentmarlc:

Lolgringrin
Oga mi sir....I postrate dey greet you ooo...make I stand up?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

It's basically because they perceive my online personality, and the way I comment to be similar to that of a guy.
Actually, they can't just accept that a lady can have the courage to stand up to them and be outspoken the way I am.

Any moniker that doesn't act all girly and soft, they would label the moniker as a male.

If ishilove wasn't a mod and she didn't have her picture on her profile, they would still have said she was a male.

I am already used to it and I don't really give a fvck about what they say.

that is not the reason and you know it.
You would rather lie to your self and hide behind feminism than admit the real reason why we all think you are male.
Are you the only female here with strong opinions? So, bukatyne and free cocoa and mizmycoli and CR77 are all labelled males because they are outspoken and courageous? Please. Stop wallowing in self deceit.
But then, what can one expect from an INFP that watches horror movies? It is only a matter of time before it warps their minds and makes it twisted and rotten. undecided

Don't even bother quoting me in return. Because I won't reply. undecided
Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, he's still a guy with an over inflated ego but as guys that understands the whole ish we've got no choice than to help him.

I pity him sha
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Deejavuu(f): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by saasala(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Rather you are irrefutably and incontestably the most retar'ded inverted nincompoop in the history of Nairaland.

Hey, easy bro. She is just having fun
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Deejavuu(f): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Smh
What I do?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by RobinHez(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
good boy! cool
Teempakguy:
that is not the reason and you know it.
You would rather lie to your self and hide behind feminism than admit the real reason why we all think you are male.
Are you the only female here with string opinions? So, bukatyne and free cocoa and mizmycoli and CR77 are all labelled males because they are outspoken and courageous? Please. Stop wallowing in self deceit.
But then, what can one expect from an INFP that watches horror movies? It is only a matter of time before it warps their minds and makes it twisted and rotten. undecided

Don't even bother quoting me in return. Because I won't reply. undecided
Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make Your Day / For Funny Pictures Only - No Words Written Pls. Post Yours! / Funny Road Signs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.