Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) (15473 Views)

Davido Caught Rocking Half Naked Girl In Quilox (pics) / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. / Comedy :undisputed MOUTH ODOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by hardbody: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

What have you gained by this singular act of gross _stupidity and utter foolishness?

....plus stupendous and gangantaun imbecility

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm defend? undecided
Got no strenght for this

korrect gal.
yuh get sense pass yuh friend wink
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by KingTom(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

that is what you get when attention starved teenage girls are allowed a free run at cyber freedom.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Didn't I tell you to fvck off my mentions except you can conjure up something sensible and reasonable to say?
Or what? Cut off my head? Joker.
Shameless mudafucker. Cocksmoking _idiot.
Go sit your worn-out slipper _ass on a plank of protruded nails.
Daughter of a 1000 and 1 convulsing goat.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Or what? Cut off my head? Joker.
Daughter of a 1000 and 1 convulsing goat.
oh easy na...

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
In Don Jazi's: Bad belle people plenty for town, oo them plenty for town. Gbegborun them plenty for town, oo them plenty full town. . .
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

[s]Or what? Cut off my head?
Daughter of a 1000 and 1 convulsing goat[/s]

I think it's high time you get it into your dense skull that I don't care about whatever bullshit you have to spew.
I have dealt with feather-brained, simpletons like you in the past and I didn't break a sweat.
So engaging you in a duel would be a stroll in the park, besides, I don't have such time to waste on an attention seeking, dumbass like you.

Since you obviously have no reply to my simple question, just do yourself a warm favor and fvck off my mentions and only quote me if your life depended on it.

I have already wasted enough valuable minutes of my time replying you.

So, good night, Fvcktard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

I think it's high time you get it into your dense skull that I don't care about whatever bullshit you have to spew.
I have dealt with feather-brained, simpletons like you in the past and I didn't break a sweat.
So engaging you in a duel would be a stroll in the park, besides, I don't have such time to waste on an attention seeking, dumbass like you.

Since you obviously have no reply to my simple question, just do yourself a warm favor and fvck off my mentions and only quote me if your life depended on it.

I have wasted enough valuable minutes of my time replying you.

Good night, Fvcktard!
Chai. Aunty mi! Na me you type this essay give?
Okay, I concur, missclassy/Niklausa.
Tip: cease bleating like a goat on heat and stop trying to sound like blackett_ - good you are improving and widening the magin between your magnificent saneness & unmatched _daftness.
Fvck you very much.
Have a ill day and freaky nightmare.
Say "hello" to lucifer to me, when you meet him in hell, arsehole_

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Transformium: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Transformium: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

I have already wasted enough valuable minutes of my time replying you.

So, good night, Fvcktard!
Don't tell me you don't know the only guy that types like that. cheesy cheesy

Truckpusher Sinnzu TheSonOfMark
The boy is on the loose again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Which one of them ?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
My 14 years old neighbor is a nairalander...since then,I became very careful of quoting just anyone or replying some mentions.

wisdomiskey:

80% of nairalanderz
r bored teenagerz
nd datz a fact.

dey r gradually spoilin all dat
oga seun haz laboured for cry
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by wisdomiskey(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
My 13 years old neighbor is a nairalander...since then,I became very careful of quoting just anyone or replying some mentions.

nawaaa oo
yuh see
dey will derail diz entire website
jusst watch cry

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Darkrebel?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Shebarh(f): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
missclasssy y do pple think ya a guy?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shebarh:
missclasssy y do pple think ya a guy?

It's basically because they perceive my online personality, and the way I comment to be similar to that of a guy.
Actually, they can't just accept that a lady can have the courage to stand up to them and be outspoken the way I am.

Any moniker that doesn't act all girly and soft, they would label the moniker as a male.

If ishilove wasn't a mod and she didn't have her picture on her profile, they would still have said she was a male.

I am already used to it and I don't really give a fvck about what they say.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Shebarh(f): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

It's basically because they perceive my online personality, and the way I comment to be similar to that of a guy.
Actuality, they can't just accept that a lady can have the courage to stand up to them and be outspoken the way I am.

Any moniker that doesn't act all girly and soft, they would label the moniker as a male.

If ishilove wasn't a mod and she didn't have her picture on her profile, they would still have said she was a male.

I am already used to it and I don't really give a fvck about what they say.

hmmmmm u just v to show dem ya picture so dat dey will stop thinking ya a guy
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shebarh:
hmmmmm u just v to show dem ya picture so dat dey will stop thinking ya a guy

Honestly, I don't really care whether they think I am a guy or not.

I am not the first person to not have a picture on her DP.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Baba mi. All these girama for me? Please have mercy nau.
But why? why are you doing all these?
AgapeCharis:

AgapeCharis, my bossom friend.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Shebarh(f): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Honestly, I don't really care whether they think I am a guy or not.

I am not the first person to not have a picture on her DP.
hmmmmn so how do u cope wit d insults? most tyms it's best if u just ignore dem
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
But why? why are you doing all these?
Aisha is having fun.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
KingTom:
it is her kind who have contributed to the decline of the romance section angry
Oga the thing tire me ooo
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tell me what you gain by pretending to be female when you are male? Isn't that worse?
misssclassy:

What have you gained by this singular act of gross _stupidity and utter foolishness?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Aisha is having fun.
This is not fun dear....this is acute stupidity manifested in the highest spirit of dumbness. Serioiusly this is shameful,appalling and ignominious...I understand you are repleted with stupidity but self abnegation is sometime required to limit one stupidity.Moreover you shouldn't have come up with a new monika cos your personality is obvious from your style of writing and counter attacks on missclassy

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is not fun dear....this is acute stupidity manifested in the highest spirit of dumbness. Serioiusly this is shameful,appalling and ignominious...I understand you are repleted with stupidity but self abnegation is sometime required to limit one stupidity.Moreover you shouldn't have come up with a new monika cos your personality is obvious from your style of writing and counter attacks on missclassy
Whatever rocks your boat, dear.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Whatever rocks your boat, dear.
Well, it's good to have you around....
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Shebarh(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Tell me what you gain by pretending to be female when you are male? Isn't that worse?
what makes u think she is a male
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well, it's good to have you around....

Grammar lord. I hail o. Seriously, I had an headache when reading your post.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
www.google.com undecided
Shebarh:
what makes u think she is a male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make Your Day / For Funny Pictures Only - No Words Written Pls. Post Yours! / Funny Road Signs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.