Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) (15472 Views)

Davido Caught Rocking Half Naked Girl In Quilox (pics) / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. / Comedy :undisputed MOUTH ODOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Grammar lord. I hail o. Seriously, I had an headache when reading your post.
haha.....really?? Well, it's all about putting a smile on people's face and enriching people's vocabulary store in the process ....nd good thing you understand that... nd didn't take it personal. And lest I forget, how was your day?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Shebarh(f): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
www.google.com undecided
u don't v to be harsh with ya response undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
haha.....really?? Well, it's all about putting a smile on people's face and enriching people's vocabulary store in the process ....nd good thing you understand that... nd didn't take it personal. And lest I forget, how was your day?
It was splendid! And yours?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

It was splendid! And yours?
Kind of stressful....gravely tired when I returned home........ So tell me, you have been busy these days?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shebarh:
Sorry....our brother jacksparrow have zero tolerance for mediocrity.That's why he appeared to be curt in his reply.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Kind of stressful....gravely tired when I returned home........
Eya, sorry. Do endeavour to get some rest sha.
Crashing things next.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Eya, sorry. Do endeavour to get some rest sha. Crashing things next.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Another dumb thread from a dumb nairalander with gender identity crisis. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Eya, sorry. Do endeavour to get some rest sha.
Crashing things next.
I hope I will do that soon......You mind if I pm you or you don't reply pm's?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Didn't mean to be. I'm sorry
Shebarh:
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I hope I will do that soon......You mind if I pm you or you don't reply pm's?
Will think about it.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Seems you like e_brawls so much
Tell me y were u really pissed on saturday?that u had to start exchanging words with me
And the sudden love for me, what's it you like bouh me?
Aisha95:

For friendship sake lets put aside the ish of on saturday. Bigone is bigone. For all my blemishes have passed away and by his grace I'm a new creature. Don't know what to say, but I'm somehow drawn to you by an unexplainable force. Me too, I'm stunned by the turn of events. Maybe its fate that is bringing us together.
https://www.nairaland.com/2497648/captainswag-firsteva-chillout-zone/1#36566746 Here's the she-male wooing a woman.

Now you know why I don't take that thing seriously.cheesy

Cc: Agapecharis
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Will think about it.
think about it?....common....there is no thinking about it.....You seems interesting and phlegmatic enough,and your affability amidst your joviality is awesomely remarkable..... so I guess it would be right to make "friends" with you and getting to "know" you more...Should I send it or you Still wanna think about it?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Shebarh(f): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Didn't mean to be. I'm sorry
apology accepted dear
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Peace!
Shebarh:
apology accepted dear
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hey LaDivva wink
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
think about it?....common....there is no thinking about it.....You seems interesting and phlegmatic enough,and your affability amidst your joviality is awesomely remarkable..... so I guess it would be right to make "friends" with you and getting to "know" you more...Should I send it or you Still wanna think about it?
You no go kill me with oyibo. Anyways, will get back to you tomorrow.
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

You no go kill me with oyibo. Anyways, will get back to you tomorrow.
get back to me? how?.......on this thread or where?
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
i no fit laugh....

the guy knows he has pissed off a lot of people and he is trying to backtrack and start begging for forgiveness

#Eeiiiiyyaaaa
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hey LaDivva wink
Lol, I heard some people bantering words and decided to peep through the window. I don't need blood to splash on my skin grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
get back to me? how?.......on this thread or where?
why u wan fall my hand na?

are u just playing along or u really can't tell that it's a guy?

Na PM he dey tell u say "I'll get back to u".?

Lolzzzzz, he dey try prevent any HomoLove from brewing.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by mirexxx(f): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

What have you gained by this singular act of gross _stupidity and utter foolishness?
grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Unfortunately, I just got you arrested tongue tongue now you have to get your gloves on and get inside the ring tongue tongue
LaDivva:

Lol, I heard some people bantering words and decided to peep through the window. I don't need blood to splash on my skin grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

why u wan fall my hand na?

are u just playing along or u really can't tell that it's a guy?

Na PM he dey tell u say "I'll get back to u".?

Lolzzzzz, he dey try prevent any HomoLove from brewing.
Baba .. how I go take fall your when I no be Obama the gay lord..... Actually I know the personality behind that monika nd as usual there is another side of the coin.Moreover, it's nothing confidential... if she prefers I can ask her things I want to ask her here..
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by nnamdizen(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDIAT!

Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Unfortunately, I just got you arrested tongue tongue now you have to get your gloves on and get inside the ring tongue tongue
Forgive me tonight please, na indomie I chop thia night, no strength to fight grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaha. See fear cheesy cheesy cheesy I bet even if na eba you chop, you no go still fit handle this war lords. Trust me, you made the right choice by choosing to sit on fence and watch

Btw, I like your moniker wink wink wink tongue
LaDivva:

Forgive me tonight please, na indomie I chop thia night, no strength to fight grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Baba .. how I go take fall your when I no be Obama the gay lord..... Actually I know the personality behind that monika nd as usual there is another side of the coin.Moreover, it's nothing confidential... if she prefers I can ask her things I want to ask her here..
pls stop calling it "she"
the thing wan form yanga with him vile mouth.
you na my niggah, so i carry God beg you.

#LetTheThingWallowInItzMisery
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which one of them ?
No tell me say you never code. grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Darkrebel?
grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No tell me say you never code. grin
You think say I dey take anybody wey get gender identity crisis serious ? Yarn me gist joor. grin
Re: I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

AgapeCharis, my bossom friend.
Bosom? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make Your Day / For Funny Pictures Only - No Words Written Pls. Post Yours! / Funny Road Signs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.