Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! (1005 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by colsorubak(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
At first it was "I will defeat boko haram in a space of 2mnths" now it has bn extended to December.
Everyday we keep on hearing things like "We KNOW THOSE MINISTERS WHO STOLE OUR OIL MONEY AND THE BANK THEY DEPOSITED IT" If u know them, then expose them and prosecute them........stop buying time...
During campaign they made us believe that GEJ was a leader of a corrupt govt and few months after the same GEJ was declared corrupt free!!!!

This is simply a case of the more u look the less u see!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Eeser: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ehhh. Wailing Wailers. Unrepentant saTANoids

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
I pray you dont die with this wailing of yours anytime soon, we are still going to 4 years, and we are only in the 3rd month. Happy wailing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
.............. You are the one that declared your GEJ being corruption-free i guess?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by colsorubak(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eeser:
Ehhh.
Wailing Wailers. Unrepentant saTANoids

proud to be a wailing wailer than a masturbator........heeeehhehe

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by colsorubak(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. You are the one that declared ur GEJ being corruption-free i gues?!

go ask ur sai baba.......lil bit bkward I guess!!! lol
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Pierocash(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
We prefer Buhari's story than d corrupt action of d corrupt otuoke principal Tanoids been wailing since march 28.let d wailing continue
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by colsorubak(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
modelmike7:
I pray you dont die with this wailing of yours anytime soon, we are still going to 4 years, and we are only in the 3rd month. Happy wailing!

Not wailing bro!!!!!!!!!! show us the thieves!!!
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Pierocash(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
We prefer Buhari's story than d corrupt action of d corrupt otuoke principal Tanoids been wailing since march 28.let d wailing continue
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by alabiyemmy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:
We prefer Buhari's story than d corrupt action of d corrupt otuoke principal
Tanoids been wailing since march 28.let d wailing continue

Who are the "we"?
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Pierocash(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Who are the "we"?
we d reasonable Nigerians
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by alabiyemmy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:

"Unreasonable" you mean?
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by colsorubak(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:

are u speaking for all Nigerians? that's falacy man!!!!
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Pierocash(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
alabiyemmy:

"Unreasonable" you mean?
maybe u dnt really know that reasonable is in d dictionary, I guess u belong to d opposite side
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Pierocash(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
colsorubak:

are u speaking for all Nigerians? that's falacy man!!!!
actually nt all Nigerians Bt d reasonable ones
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by colsorubak(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:

actually nt all Nigerians Bt d reasonable ones

reasonable nigerians? if ur comment is what u called reasonable then I think u need to listen to urself again bt am not suprise though cos masturbators have succeeded in changing the meaning of some good words like "CHANGE". Lol........some am nt suprised bro!
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Pierocash(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
colsorubak:

reasonable nigerians? if ur comment is what u called reasonable then I think u need to listen to urself again bt am not suprise though cos masturbators have succeeded in changing the meaning of some good words like "CHANGE". Lol........some am nt suprised bro!
really? I suspect u belong to d wailing Wailers association of Nigeria.
let d wailing continue
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by colsorubak(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:

really? I suspect u belong to d wailing Wailers association of Nigeria.
let d wailing continue

Hahahahaha...............like I said earlier on I rather be a wailing wailer than a masturbator!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
Re: Buhari And His Story For The Gods!!! by Pierocash(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
colsorubak:

Hahahahaha...............like I said earlier on I rather be a wailing wailer than a masturbator!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
Wailing is more painful than masturbating.masturbation is sweet and good for ur health than wailing.
wailing kills and ages u faster.u see, u belong to d opposite group of naija Wailers

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Ekiti State This Morning. / THISDAY:CBN’s "Bolekaja" Tactics To Shore Up Naira / EFCC: Fighting Corruption Or Witch Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.