Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) (25150 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Phunmibi: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
I think Akinwumi is one of the few ministers from the previous administration that performed excellently well.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
MetroBoomin:
mumu.
You must mistake me for your mom!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by knuckbuck(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
thank God
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
stainlessnature:
Shame on u. Ur case worse pass dullard
But your own worse pass mine
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hillzy:
There are still gud ones among d many. One of d gud mister frm d past administration

young man is not compulsory 4 u do comment on every or is dat u so foolish dat u wat espose ur stupidity to d whole world to c

Old man u need to shut the fvck and stop displaying your foolishness on a public forum while trying to sound smart and funny!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by initiate: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Phunmibi:
I think Akinwumi is one of the few ministers from the previous administration that performed excellently well.

yes, he performed well on paper. and he has continued with his impeccable pr machinery
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by stainlessnature: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabazin080:
But your own worse pass mine
Do u know what u are saying at all... I guess u are a kid. U are here and u don't know ADB, omo, u are a learner
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by tobby94(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
@gabazin u say wat u've nt head African development bank u must be joking or may be u werent a buziness stud
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by rabex(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
ayoolanr:
All hail the tribal dongoyaro of daura! A fake change proclaimer! creator of a northern dominant government! A closet tribal bigot! He needs to learn the history of Nigeria and realize he must be equally sensitive and respect Nigeria's diversity! Yes we want capable and corrupt free individuals, but i find it hard to believe this characteristics is exclusive to northerners alone!
e dey pain u
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
stainlessnature:

Do u know what u are saying at all... I guess u are a kid. U are here and u don't know ADB, omo, u are a learner
mumu, person no fit play with you at all
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by marv1: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabazin080:
Is ADB a bank in West Germany because I never hear that bank name before
Olodo.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by BabaO2: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
MisterLongman:
Buhari seems to have affinity with pictures
Yes, like Obama. There is no how u can hide a star
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by muloks2013(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
lexyman:
I see no reason why PMB should neglect this man as one of his ministers , the man is one of the agent of transformation and change that Nigerians wants ... He has worked excellently well with the past administration and he can be better in this administration ...we need him!!!
yes we need him more in this present Administration.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless Nigerian!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
gabazin080:
more reason why y'all beast need to go to school and stop selling used fake used fake spare parts
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Rhea(f): 2:04am On Aug 05, 2015
No spread ya teeth too mush. Probe is on the way for all of GEJ's ministers.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by tpiander: 2:23am On Aug 05, 2015
MisterLongman:
Buhari seems to have affinity with pictures

When you're photogenic, photographers will love you.

If you're not, you're on your own.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Israel5(m): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Nthng to say.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Israel5(m): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Where they dey piss 4 nairaland abeg?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2015
So EFCC wont go after ds guy abi.. or he didnt misappropriate funds?? Well he did well doesnt mean he didnt misappropriate...
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by scarr: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
to the mod that put this thing on fp, its AfDB biko, thats how ull get a job with CNN and be calling Nigeria Niger.....ABD is Asian Development Bank

cc Afam4eva
OAM4J
Seun
lalasticlala
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by aolumaxi(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2015
gabazin080:
u definitely should study up
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by carinmom(f): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2015
kennydee05:
Best Minister in Jonathan' regime

But the man take style resemble Eddie Murphy

Lol he resembled that guy in Rush hour, can't remember his name though.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2015
carinmom:

Lol he resembled that guy in Rush hour, can't remember his name though.
Chris Tucker
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by 400billionman: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
There is so much meaning to the body language of Buhari in this picture.

He is shaking a person and giving him his side instead of his face. Is the camera more important to Buhari than Akinnwunmi Adeshida, Nigeria's Best minister of Agriculture of all times.

Or because he worked with PDP.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
lexyman:
I see no reason why PMB should neglect this man as one of his ministers , the man is one of the agent of transformation and change that Nigerians wants ... He has worked excellently well with the past administration and he can be better in this administration ...we need him!!!
what did he transform?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
justirich:
A great minister. one of the few lights in the past administration.
what exactly did akinwumi do that made a great minister?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode / LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying / "We Do Not Need More Politicians, We Need More..." - Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.