Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign (755 Views)

Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her / Buhari Love Niger Delth Than Jonathan / Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by Naijiant: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
The president's colonial mentality is becoming embarrassing.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buharis-love-for-all-things-foreign/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Why are you so Anti-Buhari??
Anyway i hope you are making enough money from your blog. Journalists are supposed to report without expressing their opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by Naijiant: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Why are you so Anti-Buhari??
Anyway i hope you are making enough money from your blog. Journalists are supposed to report without expressing their opinions.
Journalists are meant to report facts. Is there anything in the article that is not factual?

Secondly, journalists are human beings too and are meant to have opinions. Every newspaper has an opinion section.
Re: Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Naijiant:

Journalists are meant to report facts. Is there anything in the article that is not factual?

Secondly, journalists are human beings too and are meant to have opinions. Every newspaper has an opinion section.

Opinion section is meant for readers..Journalists despite being human can't have opinion on what they write, that's a conflict of interest, i will really like to tell you the codes and ethics of journalism but wait, you should know this. I suggest you read more on professional journalism. By the way you need to work on your writing, no offence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by Naijiant: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Opinion section is meant for readers..Journalists despite being human can't have opinion on what they write, that's a conflict of interest, i will really like to tell you the codes and ethics of journalism but wait, you should know this. I suggest you read more on professional journalism. By the way you need to work on your writing, no offence.
grin
"Opinion section is meant for readers"? Is there any part of a newspaper that is not meant for readers? You need to explain yourself better.

You probably don't know the difference b/w a reporter and a journalist. I reporter reports what he saw and is also a journalist. A journalist writes about all sorts of things, including his opinion on the news.

What about my writing needs "work"? We are all seeking to improve. Why should I be offended by constructive criticism when it is my job to give it to the powers that be?
Re: Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Naijiant:

grin
"Opinion section is meant for readers"? Is there any part of a newspaper that is not meant for readers? You need to explain yourself better.

You probably don't know the difference b/w a reporter and a journalist. I reporter reports what he saw and is also a journalist. A journalist writes about all sorts of things, including his opinion on the news.

What about my writing needs "work"? We are all seeking to improve. Why should I be offended by constructive criticism when it is my job to give it to the powers that be?

Okay let me school you since you asked for it son, reporters are journalists, just as you have editors and writers , they are all journalists. you seriously didn't know that? Open a paper tomorrow and check the opinion section okay? it is the readers who drop letters or write ups that gets published, for someone who is so proud of what he does, you actually know nothing about what it is you do. If you are going to do something, do it right. Educate yourself son.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by Naijiant: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Okay let me school you since you asked for it son, reporters are journalists, just as you have editors and writers , they are all journalists. you seriously didn't know that? Open a paper tomorrow and check the opinion section okay? it is the readers who drop letters or write ups that gets published, for someone who is so proud of what he does, you actually know nothing about what it is you do. If you are going to do something, do it right. Educate yourself son.
grin grin grin
You seem to have comprehension difficulties. I was the one that said reporters were also journalists. So where did you get the idea that I didn't know this?

OK, go to this op-ed section of the Guardian:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/commentisfree

You will find there the opinions of Lucy Mangan, Andrew Rawnsley, Owen Jones, Polly Toynbee, etc all JOURNALISTS that work for the Guardian! Let me know if you need more examples from other papers.

You seem to be in over your head!
Re: Buhari’s Love For All Things Foreign by revolt(m): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Naijiant:

grin grin grin
You seem to have comprehension difficulties. I was the one that said reporters were also journalists. So where did you get the idea that I didn't know this?

OK, go to this op-ed section of the Guardian:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/commentisfree

You will find there the opinions of Lucy Mangan, Andrew Rawnsley, Owen Jones, Polly Toynbee, etc all JOURNALISTS that work for the Guardian! Let me know if you need more examples from other papers.

You seem to be in over your head!
please stop replyn that demagogue.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Grants Visa To 'ISIS Emir' A Fugitive Lebanese Cleric / God; Let The Time Be Now, Let Him Be The Man! / Ernest Shonekan And Pres. Buhari In A Happy Mood 2day At Presidential Villa(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.