Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tears! Most heartbreaking story of the life of a young man. Must read. Sad! :( - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears! Most heartbreaking story of the life of a young man. Must read. Sad! :( (928 Views)

Hausa Man Must Be Emir / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! Most heartbreaking story of the life of a young man. Must read. Sad! :( by mazeech: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Decision making is one of the most important things in life. Yet, it is one of the most difficult things to do. Sometimes, based on peer pressure, environmental factors, or others, many make certain decisions that they later regret so deeply in life.

When Romario Dos Santos Alves, 25, turned to a cocktail of oil, painkillers and alcohol to pump up his muscles and biceps, little did he know he was risking his life. 'Now the former bodyguard terrifies children with his super-sized muscles and is facing a catalogue of serious health issues.' He is struggling to revert to old good days.

The married dad-of-one says his experiences of using the synthetic filler synthol cost him his sanity and nearly his life and he was even scheduled to have one of his arms amputated.

Romario said: "If you take it once there will definitely be a second time - it's addictive.

"I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms - they said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock.
Romario became obsessed with the drug after moving from his hometown of Caldas Novas to Goiania in Brazil three years ago.

He said: "I saw some really big guys in the gym with huge arms and I started to make friends with them.

"They introduced me to synthol and I got excited about the results - I lost control."

Romario began to find ever more,,,,

Click to read the full gist. See photos and watch videos…
https://www.mazech.com/Agonies_of_Romario_Dos_Santos_Alves

What do you guys say about this

Re: Tears! Most heartbreaking story of the life of a young man. Must read. Sad! :( by mazeech: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2015

Re: Tears! Most heartbreaking story of the life of a young man. Must read. Sad! :( by StreetNews: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2502027/two-guys-caught-wearing-pampers. Shocking photo of Two guys caught wearing pampers. Reporter Anns
Re: Tears! Most heartbreaking story of the life of a young man. Must read. Sad! :( by anilove84(f): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

32 State Tertiary Institutions Are Owing Their Staff Apart From The South East / Tajudeen Obasa At 45 | The “ENIAFE” Inside The Green Chamber Of The National Ass / How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.