Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics (34850 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by AdoraAmadi: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
A young female doctor by the name Seun has shared harrowing photos that expose the horror, appalling conditions, filth, diseases Internally Displaced persons living in the Sambisa IDP camp deal with on a daily basis.

According to her tweets, there's no food. The displaced persons go weeks without food. Things are so bad that just to survive, kids go into dustbins looking for leftovers they bring to their mothers who now dry them to be recooked later. The photos are all after the cut. There is also measles/cholera outbreak.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/idps-in-sambisa-camp-live-lesser-than.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by AdoraAmadi: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
more

1 Share

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Agbalanze(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by alizma: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
may God help us to overcome this challenges facing us.
war is never the best way out, IPOD youths take note. use other means if you must break out of Nigeria.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by AdoraAmadi: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
tweets

lalasticlala

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by domopps(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jisos! Things really looks horrible in that borno idp oooooo..........

The plea should rather go to the government and not from individual plus who's operating this account just wana make sure someone ain't taking an advantage!

God have mercy on your kids

Cheeeeers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by chriskosherbal(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oh my God.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by A7(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wouldn't it be better if she plead with people to retweet this information for better outreach? I think it will help in fishing out the saboteurs siphoning the IDP camp of its apportionment.

5 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Destined2win: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Horribllle!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nkemtreasure: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
mile12crises:
Donations for what

What they did to biafran children is now been handed them a double fold.

what an eyesore.... even biafran kids didn't suffer to this extent

Wrong thought from a human being. We are all humans and if they did it to Biafrans, should these innocent children be the ones to pay

This is no more govt whahala anymore. I'd also call on churches, Mosques, cooperate organisations that pay for useless adverts and individuals to please do something.
Also I think we need trusted channels to send aid to these people. God bless you my sister and other people working there for your sacrifices.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by omenka(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
mile12crises:
Donations for what

What they did to biafran children is now been handed them a double fold.

what an eyesore.... even biafran kids didn't suffer to this extent

fulanimafia will be online ranting and humming like a drunken hummingbird while his brothers are languishing in IDPs.

Hausa land is no longer worth referring to as part of Nigeria
After seeing those pictures and reading those tweets, this is all you could come up with.

Don't you have a soul

@post: where are the TY Danjumas, the IBBs, the Dangotes, the Ali Modu Sheriffs, and the Atiku Abubakars of this country when you need them?? They surely can fix this without a dent made on their account. Why can't they leave a lasting legacy by lending a helping hand here??

Were this to be some political event/fundraiser arranged by some billionaire, you'd see them all over the place donating hundreds of millions!!

Your people need you now more than ever sirs!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by mile12crises: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
After seeing those pictures and reading those tweets, this is all you could come up with.

Don't you have a soul

@post: where are the TY Danjumas, the IBBs, the Dangotes, the Ali Modu Sheriffs, and the Atiku Abubakars of this country when you need them?? They surely can fix this without a dent made on their account. Why can't they leave a lasting legacy by lending a helping hand here??

Were this to be some political event/fundraiser arranged by some billionaire, you'd see them all over the place donating hundreds of millions!!

Your people need you now more than ever sirs!

donate/contribute your own and stop calling on others.

Blame your **** Buhari for faulting the crackdown on bokoharam.
call on Buhari to cut the expenses incurred in his mindless voyages and use it to better the lots of those subhumans.

How many of you called for the help of Agatu people

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by kozmokaz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
these pictures remind me of 1967-1970

well I feel for this kids though .. how I wish awolowo is still alive to see this

the law of karma!

18 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is a clear example of the legendary adage,"what goes around comes around "

This picture reminds me of the imagery of the Biafran/Nigerian war.Too bad,as usual the innocent kids share in the suffering as well.

God help them!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Meanwhile someone is planning to travel to China lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
alizma:
may God help us to overcome this challenges facing us.
war is never the best way out, IPOD youths take note. use other means if you must break out of Nigeria.

You **** always find a way to involve others in your dance of shame. Your extended relatives are being mistreated ; kept and neglected like a flick from a vintage zombie movie and in your delusional bid to divert attention away from the institutionalized greed of your self-serving ,nepotic Northern oligarchs ****

Face your mirror and punch whoever reflects in it in the face.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
The day i read someone stealing bagd of rice from IDP camp, i gave up on this country. Its a shame the government expecially the state government can't take care of its people.
Shame.

Btw where is the supreme council for islamic affairs that wanted to close down the edo camp over religion. Shameless fools.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by A7(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
peteregwu:

Hausa Muslims will never lend you that help, sorry. You are on your own. That's the fruit of Islam. If you are in doubt you can as well go to the Middle East.

I do not know about any non Muslim who have done more than what Atiku does for the IDPs. None of your brethrens local/international attempted to do half of what Atiku Alone does.

When you searched "Atiku visit Idps" you will see that even this month he's there for them.

When you non Muslims frequently throw allegations that Boko haram's sole aim is to wipe out non Muslims and that the Idp camps constitutes just non Muslims, I expected you to be at the fore-front of lending a helping hand to rehabilitate those idps but the reverse is the case.

So before you accuse Hausa/Fulani of negligence it will interest us if you can share with us what your non Hausa/Fulani keepers do to help those people.

6 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You leeches always find a way to involve others in your dance of shame. Your extended relatives are being mistreated ; kept and neglected like a flick from a vintage zombie movie and in your delusional bid to divert attention away from the institutionalized greed of your self-serving ,nepotic Northern oligarchs like a programmed bionic praise singer, you involve Southerners who treat their pets better than you treat your relatives in your rants.

Face your mirror and punch whoever reflects in it in the face.

As insulting as his post sounds there is some truth in there, whether se,sw,ss,nw or anywhere, do not allow anyone push you into fighting a sensless battle, these same people will feed of you when trouble starts.

7 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Veektoria(f): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
But why Hausa people dey born anyhow ? No be because they want to always win election ?

11 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nbote(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
And some idiots would come out to make noise about how refugees in IDP camps in edo state are denying d refugees mosques and some such nonsense.. How many of dem have gone to d ones in d north-east to make meaningful contributions. mtcheeeeeew.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by dTruth101: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS!! SCAMMERS!!!

This is not Nigeria What is SAMBISA CAMP? Children go to the dustbins for LEFTOVERS? WHO HAS SURPLUS TO EAT AND THROW AWAY LEFTOVERS IN THE DUSTBINS?

I SMELL IPOD TOUTS!

3 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
But why Hausa people dey born anyhow ? No be because they want to always win election ?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by omowolewa: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
When there is war, basic needs become luxury.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by leofab(f): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why am feeling that this is a scam??

2 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by jonathanOz: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
These pics remind me of one event- The genocide against Biafrans some 40 years ago. Won't say much but may God come to their aid

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms / Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.