Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon (13877 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by kingsley18(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG ONE!!!

We took over the online platform

We became a bridge for entertainers to be known

AyayaMedia has steadily grown into one of the most visited sites in Nigeria

Now we're out with Ayaya Tv.

Ayaya Tv is an Entertainment Tv station that talks about Music, Lifestyle, Fashion, Countdowns, Celebrity Spotlight, Red Carpet, Events Etc

Ayaya Tv will start Airing officially from September on the Following Channels: CTL, CMTV, ACTV and RSTV.

Powered By Brainwave Music

‪#‎AyayaMedia‬: We're 360 Degree Promotional Company

For Participation, Advert Placement and Sponsorship

Mobile No: 07069172288
Email: Ayayamediadotcom@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07069172288
Twitter: @Ayaya_Tv @Ayaya_Media
Instagram: Ayayamedia

At Ayaya Tv we give Every Artist the platform to Be Heard and Be Seen!!!

At Ayaya Tv We Are Too Committed to the Success of Every Artist!!!

‪#‎Ayaya_Tv‬
‪#‎WeAreCommittedToYourSuccess‬
‪#‎BeHeardBeSeen‬

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by EagleScribes: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Not again!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Young03(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
u c y too much talk talk no good
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Their elders are still waiting for apology... labbish!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Missmossy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
I feel indifferent, such news though.

It is well.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by condralbede(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Some1 shld plz use any language that those demons understands,to call them to order!!!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by julybaba(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Whether you call it Armageddon, the End of Days or Geula [redemption], Bible-believing people all around the world are convinced that human history will soon be entering its final chapter. Are you ready? «««www.julisunkan.tk»»»
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Litmus: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
The regional governor has banned burqas since the attacks, which were carried out by veiled female bombers. And over the weekend, authorities rounded up and expelled about 2,800 Nigerians living in Cameroon without the required documents.

This 2,800 expelled from Cameroon to Nigeria without required documents, what makes them Nigerians?

During this time of insecurity and uncertainty, Cameroon is doing the right thing. They're doing what Nigeria should have done long ago but Nigeria cannot because people live in Nigeria willy nilly, no documentation no ID, no nothing. Who is Nigerian who is not we don't know. You see a black headed guy with sloping head shouting, 'I'm Nigerian, I'm Nigerian" you can't do anything but think, hmm, you look Ghanaian, but i cant be certain because he says he is Nigerian. Online, they're all Nigerian. They will say, 'I'm Nigerian, we Nigerians are thieves, my mother is a prostitute, my dad is an armed robber because we Nigerian are no good" and true Nigerians will think it strange that a Nigerian says these things about himself but will never conclude that the person is not Nigerian since the person says he is Nigerian. All prostitutes from Africa prostituting all over the world are called Nigerians. When will Nigeria start acting like a nation and look after Nigerians first and forget pan-Africansim ?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Are these not the same idiots that recently opted for a dialogue
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by guttentag(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Americans N Europeans should stop this devilish activities, God is watching you murderers
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by neocortex: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:
For people saying that buhari is responsible for boko haram in nigeria.. My question to them is that; who is responsible for the boko haram activities going on in cameroon and chad?

It is easier to create monsters than to control them.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Teenaira: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
"Ti ilu ba ti ndu adun ju, Koni pe ko to ya " When a drum is sounding beyond its loudest, it might not be long before it is torn. The days of boko haram is numbered.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Imortal001: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
neocortex:

It is easier to create monsters than to control them.
Who create the monster?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by JoshGiantfeet(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
tola9ja:
CLICK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE BOKO HARAM WILL END BEFORE DECEMBER CLICK SHARE IF YOU DO NOT

Even when people are dying, you are busy using the sad news as means of drawing attention to yourSELF!!! Is this the best way you could finally get attention?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Icon4s(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
ifybroda:
If you are in Nigeria and you need a runs girl to satisfy your sexual desire for low prize. Call our manager on. 08182439554 or u can also talk to her on whatsaap, and pls don't pay any money into any account until u see what u re paying, we promise to give best of our girls
angry
If i swear for u now mods fit ban me.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Samirana360(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:
For people saying that buhari is responsible for boko haram in nigeria.. My question to them is that; who is responsible for the boko haram activities going on in cameroon and chad?
Still buhari
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Imortal001: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Samirana360:

Still buhari
Wehtin cameroon and chad do buhari, that will warrant him causing such harm to them?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by wiseoneking: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:
You already know
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Imortal001: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
wiseoneking:
You already know
I dont know, you tell me.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by crystaldmk20: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Get winning with 100% fixed games and have your win as easy as counting it. For more info contact me via inbox by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by nzeobi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:
Are you here to defend PMB or to profer solution.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by wiseoneking: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
ifybroda:
If you are in Nigeria and you need a runs girl to satisfy your sexual desire for low prize. Call our manager on. 08182439554 or u can also talk to her on whatsaap, and pls don't pay any money into any account until u see what u re paying, we promise to give best of our girls
Attracting more Hell candidate. A mere ephemeral pleasure with so great eternal consequences. It does not pay. This life can never satisfy any body, even if you do not have fear of God. Do not follow the life of shame and reproach.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:

Nobody knows...

But lets assume he's part of it, it's possible dat dey have lost control of it.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Imortal001: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
nzeobi:

Are you here to defend PMB or to profer solution.
I hate it, when people mislead people and am getting sick of the wailing wailers in NL.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by lumeneng22: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Are these people living in the moon or what? Where are they keeping these lot of captive? Where do they keep their vehicles and where is their base ?
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by BabaIbo: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is kindda getting out of hand
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by BabaIbo: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Just like the case of "The Division in Nikita"
chuna1985:

Nobody knows...

But lets assume he's part of it, it's possible dat dey have lost control of it.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
tola9ja:
CLICK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE BOKO HARAM WILL END BEFORE DECEMBER CLICK SHARE IF YOU DO NOT

Terrorist islamists have never been defeated worldwide.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by 2tips: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
cool undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
ifybroda:
Ah shocked
ifybroda:
Ah
That is your job?

The dark side of ambition
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by ndcide(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:

Is it that you want to force us to believe that bokoharam is not a Nigerian thing?

I don't get it.

Even this attack was from Nigeria into Cameron.

Now, Why did we really have bokoharam in Nigeria.

You are just too quick to defend buhari as if his office is threatened.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
BabaIbo:
Just like the case of "The Division in Nikita"

Ya, exactly.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon by nzeobi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:

I hate it, when people mislead people and am getting sick of the wailing wailers in NL.
If you are tired of criticism, you can leave for a while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic In Nigeria As Popular Money Doubling Scheme Crashes / EFCC Insists On Power To Intervene In Innoson, Gtbank Dispute / 'Sunset Workers' Employed By Abdulfatah Ahmed Not Sacked - Kwara Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.