Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Hope The New Nnpc Md Will Not Go The Way The Acting Nimasa Boss Was Rep 4 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope The New Nnpc Md Will Not Go The Way The Acting Nimasa Boss Was Rep 4 Days (425 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hope The New Nnpc Md Will Not Go The Way The Acting Nimasa Boss Was Rep 4 Days by denko(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hope this appointment will last
Re: I Hope The New Nnpc Md Will Not Go The Way The Acting Nimasa Boss Was Rep 4 Days by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2015
I hope so too....... undecided

NEXT!!!
Re: I Hope The New Nnpc Md Will Not Go The Way The Acting Nimasa Boss Was Rep 4 Days by OfoIgbo: 2:06am On Aug 05, 2015
denko:
I hope this appointment will last

it was the United states that forced Buhari to appoint Kachikwu, so I doubt he will be thrown out so soon.
I'm pretty sure he already had another mallam in mind before the west intervened.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Charges Women On Peace, Unity / We’ll Compensate People With Genuine Papers – El-rufai / Picture:non-appointment Of Ministers - Criteria That Scared People Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.