Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted (12601 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by ronkebaby(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2006
don jazzie:

well ronkebaby
by now u should have opened your eyes to the the other posts on this thread.need i say more for your locked up brain to open and catch what really happenin than your ridiculous persecpective of happenins in nigeria

yesterday @ PDP NEC meeting atiku was suspended and ronkebaby's saint obj told governor's that were indicted that nothing substantial has been found against them.except 2 or three of them.

i wonder why the saint obasanjo has no seen any subsatantial evidence aginst this governors after ribadu told a full house of the senate that.local government funds have been tampered with by 31 state governors.

if OBj want to fight corruption all i expect him to do is lay his filthy hands off corruption as well and face the fight squarely.it's annoying when you see keetle callin the pot black

but in aknowledging the above statement, you have yet again proved yourself to be a dunce. didn't u allerge efcc is a tool in the hands of obj? how come them ribadu is making statements contradictory to what obj is saying? maybe u shd think about this as well.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2006
ronkebaby:

but in aknowledging the above statement, you have yet again proved yourself to be a dunce. didn't u allerge efcc is a tool in the hands of obj? how come them ribadu is making statements contradictory to what obj is saying? maybe u should think about this as well.

that's jst a show of how u and obj are bufon's.

i'v not sed EFcc is not working.i said if they should face corruption they should face it squarely.and stop using EFCC as a too to fight their percieved enemies.that's wack now and i guess that's why u reason in the same line with them
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Matador(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
god save us from all this corruption
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Mariory(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2006
May the EFCC continue to ruin the lives of criminals in Nigeria. You can tell they are doing a good job from all the anger and propaganda directed against them.

I hope they unleash "hell" on criminals in the coming months.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Odeku(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2006
Mariory thank you its amazing only few of us see how remarkable this people are, OBJ has ZERO tolerance for corruption, and now that he is stopping all this vagabonds they hate me you and anybody that stand for liberation
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donmayor(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2006
What corruption is he stoppin? did u not here what he said at yesterdays pdp nec? What Ribadu did at the senate was not approved by him so it amounts to nothing. It's the fish he wants to catch that he would catch.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2006
bros thanks oh abeg jst help mi tell them
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by archbishop(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hello Nairalanders,
This is a good news for the future of this country,
because all the Governors are thief's.
Thank God for E.F.C.C.
The most corrupt Governors are Edo state,Delta,Rivers and Zamfera state.
They all should go to JAIL,
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Roscodaddy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2006
Ronkebaby has cotton wool in her brain,anyway I don't blame her,like she said she is seeking greener pastures,come back home,the colour of our national flag is green white green.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2006
wey ronkebaby?

she fit yarn.na die u dey so.lol
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Roscodaddy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2006
Don Jazzie,make we dey prepare for OBJ time,we go laugh all those wey dey support am,everything dog has it's own day,try and see this movie,the rise and fall of Idi Amin,you know he had a mallam,mallm mugu,same for this baba and his mallam nuhu.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2006
roscodaddy

na serious shame we go laff them. them just dey error na real mallam nuhu wey b mugu
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Odeku(m): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2006
NUHU RIBADU is doing a phenomenal job, and only criminals and yahoo boys will hate his guts, if you have nothing to hide, you will adore this man. He can't kill all the bad birds with one stone, but we can reduce their impact by exposing them one by one
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by superman(m): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2006
now obasanjo im still roasting u know! but now u are bloody pissing superman off for real. why did u ve to make them speech in national assembley ! oh all yall fat belly governor make una no worri u no say its not that serious. i only received phone call last night about one or two report, u are rite. u are not gulity until proven!

now obasanjo no need tryin to be friendly now with those monkies dey chop fools! obasanjo if thats the case make u carry time now ooo! remember there is no going back rite and its not buzness as usual
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by BigB11(m): 4:20am On Sep 30, 2006
I'm not impressed by EFCC action. EFCC is nothing but a fluke.

They can even go ahead and list or arrest all the governors Nigeria ever had, it's not good enough.

If EFCC wants to prove that they are for real, they need to probe OBJ vigorously.
OBJ is mercifully unbelievably dirty in every single way and EFCC knows it too, but refuses to make any move.

The old folks say "there is no hope for the followers if the leader himself (Number one man) doesn't show good examples" In this case the followers are the governors.

This is true, if your father smokes there is 90% chances that you will smoke too.

How can you blame these governors, when baba himself is the king of corruption.

We should all slow down a bit and allow the time to tell, this situation will get very interesting and very messy very soon.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by superman(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2006
na lie who cares if u are impressed or not! superman is down with EFFC! dnt care if they got ur uncle in their back yard! when he de chop u think say we de joke.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Mariory(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2006
http://vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/cover/september06/30092006/f630092006.html

, For instance, against all expectations, most of the governors considered very close to President Olusegun Obasanjo, who has made the fight against corruption one of the poles on which one of the objectives of his administration is hoisted, were named as either indicted or being investigated. Prior to this period, there was the assumption that the EFCC could not, for whatever reasons(s), step on the toes of any of these governors.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Odeku(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2006
you can't please every body in this world, prime bigB1 want IBB in at all cost and we all know what this bastard did to Nigeria, IBB is the reason we have rampant robbery and judicial killing in Nigeria today, and in shah Allah his children and grand children suffer the raft of his grewsome actions
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donmayor(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2006
Mariory, OBJ has spoken that they are just allegations and they are spurious, so these governors still remain untouchables until they step on OBJ toes.I'm sure Nuhu would have been told to confirm with his boss before making those kinds of allegations again like the world's greatest robber is,
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Mariory(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2006
donmayor:

Mariory, OBJ has spoken that they are just allegations and they are spurious, so these governors still remain untouchables until they step on OBJ toes.I'm sure Nuhu would have been told to confirm with his boss before making those kinds of allegations again like the world's greatest robber is,

They are being investigated and as such allegations of crime against them are just that, allegations. When they are found to have commited a crime, they will suffer the same fate that Fayose is now suffering. The same Fayose that was once an "untouchable" as you call them.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donmayor(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2006
Fayose's fate is not the handiwork of EFCC (as I know) but his lawmakers and if it's EFCC he might have stepped on baba's toes wink
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Mariory(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2006
The lawmakers are only acting because of the EFCC's report submitted to them. Hence it's the handiwork of the EFCC. How did he step on "baba's" toes? Has he annonuced he secreatly opposed third term?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2006
there's sumtin people need to realise here obj has no friend.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donmayor(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2006
I'm just speculating and 3rd term is not the only way to be OBJ's enemy.Ok, lets agree they are fighting corruption, where is the money saved fighting corruption going to? Failed projects? NEPA? Nitel sell off? Thats corruption too, cos our nation's finances is being mismanaged and for OBJ to claim that Atiku is corrupt, he is obviously corrupt.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2006
yes can sum1 pls tell me were the recovered abacha loot wen t to as well>(obj farms i guess)
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Mariory(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2006
donmayor:

where is the money saved fighting corruption going to? Failed projects? NEPA? Nitel sell off? Thats corruption too, because our nation's finances is being mismanaged and for OBJ to claim that Atiku is corrupt, he is obviously corrupt.

I'm not even going to bother. Totally pointless!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2006
9ja is one of those countries in the forefront of fighting corruption.wat d u think
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donmayor(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2006
To you is pointless cos u have been blinded by the few stunts pulled by OBJ and EFCC but to the average Nigerian that travels on bad roads daily, whose business runs on diesel for a major part of the day, who works so hard yet gets little, it matters a lot.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by BUSHFELLOW(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2006
IF YOU SEE RIBADU TELL HIM I SAID Bleep YOU WHY ON EARTH SHOULD LUCK IGBINEDION OF ALL CRIMINALS BE UNDER INVESTIGATION "ABBA" WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING BEING DONE IN THE STATE CALLED THE HEART BEAT OF THE NATION .NO ROAD, NO DRAINAGE, NOTHING NOT TO MENTION THE JOBLESSNESS IN THE STATE. RIBADU IF YOU CANT PROBE IGBINEDION, BODE GEORGE AND ANEHNI KINDLY SHUT AND SIT DOWN AMONG THE UNSERIOUS FELLAS OF THIS NATION LIKE YOUR BOSS WHO IS A BIG LIER cool shocked
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Odeku(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
BUSHFELLOW stop that nonsense abeg, Lucky was a multi millionaire before he became governor, prove to us he is corrupt donut just tell us
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2006
BUSHFELLOW:

IF YOU SEE RIBADU TELL HIM I SAID Bleep YOU WHY ON EARTH SHOULD LUCK IGBINEDION OF ALL CRIMINALS BE UNDER INVESTIGATION "ABBA" WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING BEING DONE IN THE STATE CALLED THE HEART BEAT OF THE NATION .NO ROAD, NO DRAINAGE, NOTHING NOT TO MENTION THE JOBLESSNESS IN THE STATE. RIBADU IF YOU CANT PROBE IGBINEDION, BODE GEORGE AND ANEHNI KINDLY SHUT AND SIT DOWN AMONG THE UNSERIOUS FELLAS OF THIS NATION LIKE YOUR BOSS WHO IS A BIG LIER cool shocked

i think this guy sounds like his name(now i believe say name dey follow person behaviour)
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Roscodaddy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2006
Don,Bush fellow na our guy sef,he dey beef ribadu badly,and na life yarn he dey yanr unlinke those yoruba people wey nor wan see road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives / Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.