Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,953 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You (926 Views)

We Are Been Enslaved In The Name Of DEMOCRACY / We Are Been Enslaved In The Name Of DEMOCRACY / We Are Still Been Enslaved In Nigeria By The Same Group Of People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by AnambraDota: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Before AfCon 2013, Yoruba media and their cohort tagged Stephen Keshi's team Biafra Team and wished them disaster prior to Nations Cup glory because the team was Igbo dominated. They were successful so the propaganda died a natural death.

Nobody tagged him Anioma or Delta but Biafra to make sure the sentiment is well pronounced. Outside the mainstream news media, a thread was open for it by a Yoruba NLer lamenting Keshi's. Igbo dominated. Keshi is from Ilah in Anioma area of Delta State ( SE called them Igbos whether under the sun or in the rain, Nigeria call them Igbos depending on how it favour them)

www.nairaland.com/1504050/keshi-biafran-team

Last week Yorubas in NL were jubilating and celebrating that Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh from Abavo in Anioma the same area with Keshi denied being Igbo. They hung their argument that there is no Igbo people in Delta just because Oliseh denied being called one.

They celebrated his denial but......let's know what will happen shaa grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/2496962/biafra-shocker-sunday-oliseh-refused

Whether Oliseh accept being Igbo or not- he is a suspect just like Keshi was without denying or alluding being Igbo publicly but was tagged a Biafranist because of his team selection.

2 Likes

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by Rose2014: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Even GEJ, Iweala , Diezani etc have bn tagged Igbos depending on what point they're trying to make

But once u mention Biafra, they claim SS and tell them not to associate with Igbos

No be today jare

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by lunaticfringe: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2015
They are just bunch of confusionists, it will do you good to pay them no heed... Let them wallow in their self service until they achieve a fatal orgasm...

4 Likes

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by cheruv: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Sister let's take it further..
Let all SE governors unanimously cede the 6th state to Anioma. Its their right to be the 6th state of Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:
Even GEJ, Iweala , Diezani etc have bn tagged Igbos depending on what point they're trying to make

But once u mention Biafra, they claim SS and tell them not to associate with Igbos

No be today
Don't mind the sabo people !

1 Like

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by OkutaNla: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:

No be today jare

Well, but don't forget that Nnamdi Kanu did say himself that ...GEJ is an igboman. Are you saying he was merely kidding around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM
Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by wakaman: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2015
biafra un-united FC grin
Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by bonechamberlain(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2015
I don't know y some ethnic group can't do without mentioning Igbo. yet when they shout Biafra, the next thing u here is we are one Nigeria secession is against our constitution. I just see this as destructive jealousy, cause the Igbo's are successful any where u find them.

2 Likes

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by zendy: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2015
bonechamberlain:
I don't know you some ethnic group can't do without mentioning Igbo. yet when they shout Biafra, the next thing u here is we are one Nigeria secession is against our constitution. I just see this as destructive jealousy, cause the Igbo's are successful any where u find them.

If Biafra is achieved through referendum ( as I hope it will), the new country will be even more legitimate than the illegality called 'Nigeria' that was created through the barrel of Lugards Gun.

2 Likes

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by Blackfire(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Nigerians what are u doing to Nigeria.
Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by chingum(f): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2015
When Maj. Nzogwu carried out his coup, they didn't call it an Anioma or Delta coup, but an 'Igbo' coup

1 Like

Re: To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You by bonechamberlain(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
zendy:

If Biafra is achieved through referendum ( as I hope it will), the new country will be even more legitimate than the illegality called 'Nigeria' that was created through the barrel of Lugards Gun.
exactly Nigeria is an illegal entity created by the British for their selfish interest.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Duracool Smart TMF Refrigerator RT44FDAEDSL ₦ 140,000 / Seun I Dey Vex Cause Me No Fit Use Nairaland Again / BREAKING: Military Confirms Burkina Faso Coup, Dissolves Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.