Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

(PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) (4605 Views)

OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by eherbal(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

Waiting.......
heres the meaning -
She is Her
He Is Him
Their baby is the key
The ball and chain is Her mother
The shackles are his resentment
The water represents negative stigma
The tree his pride and self respect smiley
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by clemz85(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2015
vfactor:
Her only chance at survival is trust! She has nothing to lose. If she keeps the key, she dies! If the guy betrays her trust she dies. If the guy doesn't betray her trust, then she'll survive. So she should just trust the guy. Except she has any other way!.

I am reasoning as a man. Women reason differently!

in other words when she drown with the key another
woman would swim to bring it and save the man for
her self
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by rudestmcblaze: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Broda mi, na true talk na.

#DizHoesJustAintLoyal
I guess...
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by datyrone(m): 1:12am On Aug 06, 2015
eherbal:
heres the meaning -
She is Her
He Is Him
Their baby is the key
The ball and chain is Her mother
The shackles are his resentment
The water represents negative stigma
The tree his pride and self respect smiley

You try
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2015
clemz85:

in other words when she drown with the key another
woman would swim to bring it and save the man for
her self

Hopefully....not!
Re: (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm is d key heart ? .n she wud rather die than give it to him ? . Dis wan dey twist my brain oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) / See The Pants That Is Sold For 10k / Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.