Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker (49087 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Mogidi: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Amazo:

A lioness sleeps just before hunting down her prey cool
Hmmm!!! Seems this Lioness is perpetually sleeping, comatose would be befitting.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Otunbatrafford: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Is it worth making a headline on NL? People just post anything they see on the street on NL. Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Amazo: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Hmmm!!! Seems this Lioness is perpetually sleeping, comatose would be befitting.

Lions are reputed to sleep up to 20 hours daily, which implies in 4 hours they can do what no other predators can do: take over the jungle! Now imagine what APC, a pack of lions, will do in the Senate. Don't be fooled by their initial "sleeping". If you don't believe me, ask the PDP.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by seunbaba29(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dino the private investigator!!!
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by shotster50(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dino exemplifies everything I loathe about Nigerian Politics.. Riding on the coat tail of popular sentiment ony to get there and reveal his true colours...
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by hassymo5(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
ITS NOT A BIG DEAL..NO ONE IS ABOVE MISTAKE AND SLIP OF TONGUE ...AND THIS SHIT MADE FRONT PAGE.....

1 Like

Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by fxman62: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nothing special about this. it's a mistake we all make all the time especially at the beginning of a new year or month when you write the date and you put the figure for the previous year or month. Or sometimes when you have worked so long with a man, if you suddenly have a female boss, the tendency is there that you will mistakenly answer yes sir rather than yes ma. It's natural.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Angelou(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=omonnakoda post=36635074][/quote] God Pass u
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by oweman: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Some re crying on nairaland as they have gamble thier rightbin Nnigeria
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Dino had the last laugh though, he got what he wanted while Senator Remi Tinubu was busy sleeping in the chamber as usual.

Tell me what goes on at the senate chamber other than absenteesm, sleeping and sharing ghana-must-go bags of money.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by omonnakoda: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Angelou:
God Pass u
Holy Molly!!!
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by spencekat(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
May be,he is still conversant with 'Mr.Speaker Sir'.Perhaps,It was just a mistake,so why the laughter?.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Damjoy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
onomeasike:
Another 007,shoots first and think later.
After the xpensive orientation programs organized for them,all their childish and criminal power grab, he still fumbles on the stage.
He has no excuse because he was not even a member of the last house of rep. The last time he addressed a speaker last was in the parliament that ended in 2011,4years ago shocked
His problem is that he talks too fast in an inchorent manner of man with all brawn and no brain.I compared his interview with that of Senator Marafa in Sunday Punch and ended up seeing why Marafa towers above him in intelligence and patriotic ideals.
You will see that his shallow way of thinking will be exposed when the management of FIRS responds to his 'watery accusation' like what he did during the 'Ethehgate saga' ,yet Senator Saraki made him senate's spokesperson.

Exactly
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Skoopy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice motion sha, but he should face reality, he's now a Senator this i'm sure. What I'm not sure is whether or not he and his colleagues would be distinguished.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by millionboi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided
Government of the GOOFS

when oil stains one finger it spreads to the other fingers

when the president is a GOOF king

his Executives follow suit.

Its only in Nigeria.
Made in Nigeria!.
u r a tinubuterian.....i feel ur pain
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Lawsimon(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
The captain of the ship started it and he has followed suit......you know what I mean. I was not left out as I mistakenly addressed our Dean as HOD....i nearly cut off my tongue in trying to retract my statement. Anywhere, I summoned courage in the fact that we are the season of making silly blunders.....lol
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Joeoku78: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
That was probably a slip of tongue but nevertheless the office of Senate President was forged waiting for police to dismantle
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by funshint(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shebi Saraki sabi call a whole V.P "mere minister"...himsef na "mere speaker". What goes around; comes around!
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Meelaw(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a natural dulla'rd...you can't compare his own to Dino's.
see how smart you are
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by vislabraye(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
deadZONE:
Government of the GOOFS

Its only in Nigeria.
Made in Nigeria!.

Na so...
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by bammy777(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
tayebest:
There was a mild drama yesterday at the Senate when Senator Dino Melaye (Kogi West) addressed the Senate President, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki as Speaker.

Melaye, who was one of the strong loyalists of the Senate President had stood up to raise a point of order 41(b) over the alleged illegal disengagement of workers of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) when he addressed Saraki as Speaker. Instead of saying, “The Senate President sir”, Melaye said, “Mr. Speaker sir”
The goof by Melaye, who was once at the House of Representatives, shocked his colleagues.
For almost two minutes, laughter of the Senators rented the air. Immediately after the laughter, Melaye sought to tender a petition written by the disengaged workers.

The Senate President granted his plea and he tendered the petition.
The petition is seeking the Senate to compel the FIRS to re-engage the disengaged staff.

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/politics/61748-drama-as-melaye-addresses-saraki-as-speaker
. Really , i tot he was surposed to be addressed as such. Plz , do u kw d right thing he shud av said , plz i donno tell me.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by tayebest(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
bammy777:
. Really , i tot he was surposed to be addressed as such. Plz , do u kw d right thing he shud av said , plz i donno tell me.

Your MUMU no get level oo!

Saraki na speaker?
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by wellmax(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Dino had the last laugh though, he got what he wanted while Senator Remi Tinubu was busy sleeping in the chamber as usual.

What's the name of your Senator again? Ohh, nobody even knows him. Its allowed.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by myushau74(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
and you are??
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
and?
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by juwonpeter(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
You need a job? Here is an opportunity to undergo a new start up's recruitment process...... Al u have to do is log on to d link below and join d group. http://cmapit.com/join-our-mappers-community/
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mogidi:
senator Remi Tinubu was busy sleeping in the chamber as usual.
the horseband no gree am sleep for night now
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by Ilaje44(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
deadZONE:
Government of the GOOFS

Its only in Nigeria.
Made in Nigeria!.

It seems like it's a contagious disease, and you're evidently suffering from same GOOFFEVER, because Dino and Bukola are not part of the EXECUTIVE. For God's sake, Westminster democracy was murdered in Nigeria by the sectional coupe plotters of January 1966.
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by jamesharryson(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
how will he remember he is now a senator when his oga at the top doesn't even remember his party's name and the number of states we have in Nigeria
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by firstolalekan(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Like your father is a drunkąrd old fool cool
Re: Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker by ibntwk: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Imagine you referred to your president a dullard. Would a dullard b elected to rule a nation? Well your comment is a reflection of your home, wishing u all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.