Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Real Truth About Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Truth About Biafra (4420 Views)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / WATCH VIDEO: Nigeria Vs India 1-99, The Real Truth Behind It / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Curlieweed:

You will continue to be frustrated in your obsession with Nnamdi and the fight to remove the occupiers from Biafra because you're not Igbo and while you may have a passing comprehension of the language, you don't understand our psychology. Nnamdi understands what it means to be Igbo and like he says repeatedly, we have freedom written in our DNA. We were the original libertarians.

So you mean we igbos are slaves in Nigeria? and who is our master? Hausa - Fulani?

you should check your paternity. Igbos Don't do slaves to nobody.
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Blackfire(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Biafra is a pandora's box. Only a mad man will open it. Or better still only a stupid man will make a mad man open it.
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Earthwide: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
(They say this guy is a damn good fraudster).

In response to this comment above, I decided to outline how Nnamdi Kanu, the "Director", is Nigeria's biggest headache.

Any fraudster that can make an Indigenous established Radio more listened to than BBC radio service is a good one.
In fact any fraduster capable of making Buhari give a press statement to counter him is one sharp one.

Any scammer that forced Nigerians to start debating our history, is one helluva conman.

Any fraudster capable of making Biafra trend worldwide on Twitter, knows his game well enough.

Any Fraudster heading Indigenous People Of Biafra, recognized in 91 countries by respective govts of these 91 countries, is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can appeal to Igbo business men to leave their business and stand under the sun, after which they marched a whole city, is one of a kind.

Any fraudster that says something, and does it, he is bad.

Any scammer than can unite Biafrans under I.P.OB and make them attend weekly gatherings, to deliberate on the issues of Biafra is tough.

Any fraudster, that received national attention, and have outwitted the FG with propaganda is the biggest con-man, infact his case don pass section 419.

Any scammer capable of calling Buhari - Terrorist and Paedophile and still challenge him to sue him if he is lying is a gangster scammer.

Any Fraudster that has organized Biafrans in U.S.A to embarrass Buhari at White House, is the baddest.

Any fraudster that can make FG withdraw their statements on bombing of Calabar, after FG boasted of it, is a fraudster that has never been known to man.

Any fraudster that appealed to his people to shut down their market and protest in all Igbo land is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can make SE governors fear him or even challenge his power over people deserves death by hanging.

A fraudster that is more influential to his people that a whole president, is nothing short of a craze man.

For this fraudster to make millions of Biafrans in Biafraland and other millions in diaspora to speak with one voice is greatest known to man.
This fraudster says, I.P.O.B's agenda is to restore Biafra, but that his own personal agenda is obliterate Nigeria off world map, I think he needs u to pay, he needs to collect his drop. He needs u to send him westie in short.

The fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is Nigeria's biggest headache now, for a whole FG to acquire Satlink for $22m just to remove Radio Biafra satellite of air is in fear of this fraudster, don't you think so?

This fraudster is holding Nigeria by jugular, and as he has awakened the spirit in true hard core Biafrans, if he scams us, we will gladly accept.

Nnamdi Kanu's led Indigenous People Of Biafra which owns and funds RADIO BIAFRA, is Nigeria's biggest nightmare now, at least Every TV station is talking about him in the zoo, Sahara Reporters had to hold an Interview because of the nuisance this fraudster have been to the enemies of Biafra.

Long live Biafra's greatest fraudster ever liveth.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu.

He is making Nigerians and the wider diaspora community discuss BIAFRA, thats has been his first agenda, he has achieved it, he says he will make Nigeria worth nothing before other countries, he is achieving that as we speak, if not, FG wouldn't bother trying to Open Information Centers abroad.

You needed an unbiased opposition, fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is one.
Now deal with it.

What I have learnt is that if people can't beat u, they start trying to call u names and curse u.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Earthwide: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by answering these questions.

(1) Do you have light in your village ?
(2) Do you have running water in your village ?
(3) Do you have good road to your village ?
(4) Do you have good Hospital and why politicians never go there for treatment ?
(5) Do you have standard University and why your Politicians send their kids abroad ?
(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job opportunity in your place ?
(7) Is there any security ?
8 Even some people that are working, are their salaries paid and how much is their salary ?
(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained as a Nigerian since you were born ?
(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.
(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that has been killed and who killed them? And also tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them and why ?
(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ? and have we been killed by them before and why ?
(13) Which people provided the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?
(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?
(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?
(16) Which people have the key positions in Nigeria ?
(17) Which people are desperate to take power in Nigeria ?
(18) Which people have the most oil block in Nigeria ?
(19) Which people have the most compound fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?
(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as your country ?
GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the highest population yet you are afraid to have your own country.You claim the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and you hate them with passion yet you don't want to let them go.You claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet you are still willing to sale your lands and properties to them.You claim you are born to rule yet you still want us to believe in one Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our religion,tradition and other ways of life are far different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos are the first to be targeted whenever there is uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal yet you don't want to address the injustice against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not united yet you are killing and bombing yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote for APC yet you want democracy to survive in Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the development of this nation yet they are not appreciated.These have made the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no hand is large enough to cover the rising sun because we are the children of the most high.In Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Earthwide:

I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by answering these questions.

(1) Do you have light in your village ?
(2) Do you have running water in your village ?
(3) Do you have good road to your village ?
(4) Do you have good Hospital and why politicians never go there for treatment ?
(5) Do you have standard University and why your Politicians send their kids abroad ?
(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job opportunity in your place ?
(7) Is there any security ?
8 Even some people that are working, are their salaries paid and how much is their salary ?
(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained as a Nigerian since you were born ?
(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.
(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that has been killed and who killed them? And also tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them and why ?
(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ? and have we been killed by them before and why ?
(13) Which people provided the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?
(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?
(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?
(16) Which people have the key positions in Nigeria ?
(17) Which people are desperate to take power in Nigeria ?
(18) Which people have the most oil block in Nigeria ?
(19) Which people have the most compound fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?
(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as your country ?
GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the highest population yet you are afraid to have your own country.You claim the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and you hate them with passion yet you don't want to let them go.You claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet you are still willing to sale your lands and properties to them.You claim you are born to rule yet you still want us to believe in one Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our religion,tradition and other ways of life are far different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos are the first to be targeted whenever there is uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal yet you don't want to address the injustice against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not united yet you are killing and bombing yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote for APC yet you want democracy to survive in Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the development of this nation yet they are not appreciated.These have made the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no hand is large enough to cover the rising sun because we are the children of the most high.In Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.

zombie trash
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Iykopee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
We had seen this zombie of an OP opening threads, posting trashes about a man who doesnt know he exists. tell this squirrel to find anoda job to make his life worthwhile the fo.ol wont. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Curlieweed: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

So you mean we igbos are slaves in Nigeria? and who is our master? Hausa - Fulani?

you should check your paternity. Igbos Don't do slaves to nobody.

You're the slave because you're the one campaigning against an end to the occupation. I am free. My back isn't bent and none can ride.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Curlieweed:

You're the slave because you're the one campaigning against an end to the occupation. I am free. My back isn't bent and none can ride.

which occupation? is huasa Fulani occupying any land in igboland? freedom from what exactly?

You see How nnmadi has given you a slave tag that you would carry for the rest o your life?
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
omoelesa:
Nnmadi kanu,the only military commander that gives order from a radio station.

That's a very powerful commander...it takes great power to command tens of millions of people who actually have never seen u before.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Curlieweed: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

which occupation? is huasa Fulani occupying any land in igboland? freedom from what exactly?

You see How nnmadi has given you a slave tag that you would carry for the rest o your life?

You're not the sharpest tool in the box. So Nigeria is synonymous with Hausa/Fulani?

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Earthwide: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jobless idiot. Give us details about u, we ll continue from there. Look animal, u vant rubbish this great man before us and even if he is thief, murderer, fraudster etc. we ll continue to follow him. Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuu

shachris:

zombie trash

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Curlieweed:

You're not the sharpest tool in the box. So Nigeria is synonymous with Hausa/Fulani?

that is the strongest perceive enemies of you wannabe biafrans.
is it yoruba that is collecting your lands from you and making you captives in Nigeria?
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Earthwide:
Jobless idiot. Give us details about u, we ll continue from there. Look animal, u vant rubbish this great man before us and even if he is thief, murderer, fraudster etc. we ll continue to follow him. Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuu

you just defined what makes you a zombie. kwontinu
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
chuna1985:

That's a very powerful commander...it takes great power to command tens of millions of people who actually have never seen u before.

it takes cowardice to command in absentia. A brave commander is always in the forefront...... he's always on the field with his troops.
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

Nnamdi use to brag about an assignment he went for
Biafra , well as it turns out the said assignment had nothing to do with Biafra
rather Nigeria. For at this time Biafra had not become an issue for the Igbo
people yet. Both groups mentioned earlier gave Nnamdi £3000 pounds to do a
Spy mission for them in Nigeria. While in Nigeria he was providing information
they could easily assess and after just one week of arriving to Nigeria Nnamdi
told them that the money was finished. Only later was it discovered that he
was busy having fun with women in expensive hotels. Till date Nnamdi has
not
accounted to them how he spent the money. If ever in doubt about this story
,here are two names in London who knew about it to confirm Emma Njoku and
Chinedu Nwaosu former secretary of people's club London.
Nnamdi claims to have his personal business but it turns out that he was
only
working for some housing agencies and collecting commission because he
gives
the impression that he was rich that is why he single handedly financed RBL
but it is all false. He even Went behind his friend to start another consulting
agency without his knowledge despite the fact that they had joint agency
business together. If he is that successful as he claims let him produce his
financial statement account as at January 2012 before RBL went public and
started getting money from Biafrans. He can't keep his friends for more than a
year because of his Dubious lifestyle. He has only had one person who has put
up with All his madness and that person is Chukwuma Egemba. Whenever he
feels challenged he play the card of labelling the person involved as an Apc
member He did that with BYNL Biafra youth national league, who got pissed
off
with him and vowed to deal with his transmitter any day he erects it.
Whenever he plans to visit any country to preach his scam he gives them
conditions of the kinds of place he wants to lodge, flying first class and
galavanting the world with people's sweat. He is yet to provide evidence of
purchase and shipment of his transmitter, all We hear is it is somewhere safe.
Investigation reveals Nnamdi has no residence of his own nor Can he provide
any of such address for the past three years. All he has been doing is Cohabit
with women whom he deceive with marriage promises after he is done with
one
he moves into another catch. Most of his London broadcast have been done
in
his girlfriend home in London while he fools his slaves telling them he is in a
studio.
His latest scam is to collect $600m which is 1.2b naira for his so called ghost
army. Should he succeed with this plan he will just run with his new girl friend
after setting Igbo land on fire. His new catch is Chioma Amaryllis who is not
ashamed to post pictures of them together even using it as her Facebook
profile.

you are such a shameless old man.

we dont give a damn about the rumour you are peddling, as long as the world is seeing sense in what he is saying and the message is achieving stated result, you can remain inconsequential till chukwu abiama returns.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

it takes cowardice to command in absentia. A brave commander is always in the forefront...... he's always on the field with his troops.

Lol. I don't take into consideration posts written by paid people.
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol. I don't take into consideration posts written by paid people.
and I Don't reply zombies. sorry I mistook you for someone sensible.
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Chiaka(f): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

kill the Shepard and the sheeps will scatter......

We igbos should join hands to stop that rascal before it becomes too late.

Ekwuchaakwa m

lol! lol! You aint Ibo, This must be a hater!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
aguiyi:

you are such a shameless old man.

we dont give a damn about the rumour you are peddling, as long as the world is seeing sense in what he is saying and the message is achieving stated result, you can remain inconsequential till chukwu abiama returns.

which. world is seeing sense in what he is saying? have you seen any prominent person igbo or not corroborating what he says?

Eziokwu na enwe agbataobi.
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by c33b33(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

you still believe in the lies he mouths? Go through my post yesterday. People gave that albino 6 million dollars that he's yet to account for till date.when he was confronted, he branded them APC members and laid accusations on them.

you obviously do not know that IPOB members have several rediculous levies they are meant to pay....Yes, even members in Nigeria.

In that same post,you should have informed us about his wife. You used 'Biafra' to make your post appealing,such a shame and desperation.

Are you a spokesperson for all those he bashed? Let Uwazuruike and co come out and bash Nnamdi Kanu exactly the way he has been bashing them,please inform them.

Why don't you show us the pictures of Uwazuruike,Billie rights members,Ohaneze and their wives. Pictures of their properties and companies will do too
. If Nnamdi Kanu can travel all around the world for his scam,then he is a good one.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Curlieweed: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

that is the strongest perceive enemies of you wannabe biafrans.
is it yoruba that is collecting your lands from you and making you captives in Nigeria?

Actually, people like you're our greatest enemies. Maggots who pretend to be Igbo in order to sabotage our cause.

I don't have any issues with ordinary Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Yoruba or Ishan people because they're all victims and fellow inmates in the same colonial prison camp. We all suffer from the ill effects of this evil experiment by Bandit Lugard. The only issue is that some don't know and are quick to discourage escape due to real and imagined fears about the unknown.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

which. world is seeing sense in what he is saying? have you seen any prominent person igbo or not corroborating what he says?

Eziokwu na enwe agbataobi.

you this Aba boy, dont start what you can not finish. most of those prominent igbo leaders you refer to are self centred.

how many of them live in Biafraland, you really lack sense of reasoning
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by c33b33(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

zombie trash

Answer his questions.
The problem with those against Biafra is they do not have a superior contribution to counter what they are against. They just resort to insult to cover up. Nnde ara!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
aguiyi:

you this Aba boy, dont start what you can not finish. most of those prominent igbo leaders you refer to are self centred.

how many of them live in Biafraland, you really lack sense of reasoning

what about non igbos? what about human right activists? Those are self centered too?
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Curlieweed:

Actually, people like you're our greatest enemies. Maggots who pretend to be Igbo in order to sabotage our cause.

I don't have any issues with ordinary Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Yoruba or Ishan people because they're all victims and fellow inmates in the same colonial prison camp. We all suffer from the ill effects of this evil experiment by Bandit Lugard. The only issue is that some don't know and are quick to discourage escape due to real and imagined fears about the unknown.

you ipods are really confused.

today hausa fulani is your captor. tomorrow Yoruba. Next tomorrow Britain. Why haven't you taken the protest to Britain instead of disturbing the peace of your fellow victims?
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
c33b33:

In that same post,you should have informed us about his wife. You used 'Biafra' to make your post appealing,such a shame and desperation.

Are you a spokesperson for all those he bashed? Let Uwazuruike and co come out and bash Nnamdi Kanu exactly the way he has been bashing them,please inform them.

Why don't you show us the pictures of Uwazuruike,Billie rights members,Ohaneze and their wives. Pictures of their properties and companies will do too
. If Nnamdi Kanu can travel all around the world for his scam,then he is a good one.

IPOB Youth

the question is, How can nnamdi kanu that can barely pay his rent 3 years back come into So much wealth that his wife can afford flaunt a Rolex?
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by c33b33(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

you ipods are really confused.

today hausa fulani is your captor. tomorrow Yoruba. Next tomorrow Britain. Why haven't you taken the protest to Britain instead of disturbing the peace of your fellow victims?

Where is Radio Biafra located? In Britain.
Where is peace been disturbed? In Aba,Borno,Damaturu,Plateau,etc? Go and wear a police uniform and then try to stop them.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
c33b33:

Where is Radio Biafra located? In Britain.
Where is peace been disturbed? In Aba,Borno,Damaturu,Plateau,etc? Go and wear a police uniform and then try to stop them.

IPOB Youth

Go to UK Congress and tell them that you no longer want to be a slave. How many English people listen to your backyard radio? Don't be a coward. take the fight to your captor and stop disturbing us over here in Nigeria.
Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

what about non igbos? what about human right activists? Those are self centered too?

you are a very funny person.

so we should wait till human rights activists and non igbos join him a calling for Biafra freedom before we would support him, nna you are dull.

this is our fight and it is only us that will start and end it the way it please us.

we are not ass lickers or cowards, we are the indigenous people of Biafra.

you were one of the baboons who celebrated the lies of Nigerian Govt that they have jammed our radio station, you even celebrated the lies about arresting the radio engineers, in the end, what happened. your folishness was laid bare for the world to see.

All saboteurs must die.

I WILL RATHER DIE IN THE WAR FRONT THAN TO BE A SABOTEUR.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by c33b33(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

the question is, How can nnamdi kanu that can barely pay his rent 3 years back come into So much wealth that his wife can afford flaunt a Rolex?

How come Uwazuiruike owns hostel blocks and hotels?
How come those Ohaneze nde oshi are now are shareholders in Orient oil and political jobbers in aso rock?

I bet you listen to Radio Biafra,call Nnamdi Kanu live on air and ask him.He will give an appropriate answer.

Please inform those Nnamdi Kanu is bashing to atleast call a press conference or use their "Voice of Biafra" to counter him.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

i have repeatedly stated it on this forum that your problem is jealousy and you have confirmed it with this post.

freedom fighters all over the world are not poor people. go and check history. people give them money top meet their needs so that they can continue to focus on what they all people in. you are truly a retard.

can you tell me what you know about nnamdi's father , also what you know about Nnamdi and his educational background .

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Biafra by c33b33(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
shachris:

Go to UK Congress and tell them that you no longer want to be a slave. How many English people listen to your backyard radio? Don't be a coward. take the fight to your captor and stop disturbing us over here in Nigeria.

Hahaha. You are the one disturbing yourself. I expect you to create another post soon.
A coward who is backlashing his landlord. Hahaha
Only a transmitter is giving you all nightmares.lol
I'm done with you until you create a more sensible and intelligent post.

IPOB Youth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns / The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria / Troops Kill Gunmen, Recover Rifles In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.