Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics (1880 Views)

Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by mazechdotcom: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you must marry Jenny, she must arrive at the wedding venue in a coffin to marry you!
While many people drive to their wedding venues in beautiful cars and limousines, Jenny Buckleff from Wales decided to do something different. She lay inside coffin and was pulled to the venue
Thousands of visitors who gathered at a wedding venue in Wales received the shock of their lives when the long awaited bride arrived in a closed coffin.

If you must wed Jenny, she must lie down inside coffin for you without even telling you before arriving! angry

Click to read full gist, see her husband and what he said - https://www.mazech.com/bride_arrives_in_coffin

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by mazechdotcom: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by happykidArotiba(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
I will direct her to the cemetry

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by MosakuAW(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Na only her waka come and na only go marry herself that day.
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
happykidArotiba:
cheesy cheesy cheesy.....so she await death there.. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by grad2012(f): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
O ga goon o shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by Godskidmidas(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
She be undertaker?
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by happykidArotiba(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.....so she await death there.. grin grin
she wants death ,not to marry me
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by mazechdotcom: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's scary! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by Shaadey: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
happykidArotiba:
sharp sharp.....no time
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by mazechdotcom: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
...run without looking back grin cheesy

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by illmatic101(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's why I ain't getting married
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by Btruth: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
shocked

Gbogbo nkan awon oyinbo yii, wahala nii.
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics by datyrone(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
No normal bride will arrive at her wedding in a coffin...its not normal

(1) (Reply)

Am Confuss / What Are The Things Women Should Not Do After Marriage? / Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.