Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] (701 Views)

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] by dokia: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Looks like Weezy has got some pwerful fans in the USA. In this video, hip hop royalty, Alicia keys and her husband Swizz beats, are getting down to Wizkids hot track

http://smileandtalk.com/2015/08/05/alicia-keys-and-swizz-beatz-dance-to-wizkids-ojuelegba/
Re: Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] by newsomtin(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
First to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] by larrymoore111: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
newsomtin:
First to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how old re u?

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] by Oblitz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
This post will never get to fp
Re: Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015

Re: Alicia Keys And Her Husband Swizz Beats Dance To Wizkid Ojuelegba [video] by memeguy: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oblitz:
This post will never get to fp

Wizkid, Alicia Keys, Swizz beats? I'm pretty sure it will. Nigerians like famzing.

(1) (Reply)

5th Sep 2015 Happy Teachers Day Quotes In Hindi, English, Punjabi / Genuine Loan Offer Apply Now With 3% Interest Rate / Some Ladies Are Their Own Confusion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.