Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found (6307 Views)

Malaysia Minister: Airlines Flight MH370 Debris Found In South Africa / Breaking: Missing Bristow Helicopter Crash Lands In Lagos / The Missing Flight Has Now Been Found Crashed In Oktabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
sexaddict08:

its the same thing.
MH370 is the only missing Boeing 777...
u get it?
Let's say Boeing 777 is Nokia, then
MH370 would be like Nokia C2

You read the link and saw the headline ba? undecided
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by Atlantian: 3:08am On Aug 06, 2015
I have been looking for my car key. Has anyone found it for me ?
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by ogba20: 3:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Jacide:
Nawao. After everything
. Ok, so where re the passagers?
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by sexaddict08(m): 4:27am On Aug 06, 2015
tchidi:

You read the link and saw the headline ba? undecided
what link n which headlines? I'm there with them right now ...
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2015
sexaddict08:

what link n which headlines?
I'm there with them right now ...

So? Didn't you see where they wrote 'discovered part not part of missing.MH370? That was 4days ago, when the debris was just Found and that was what I read. So imagine my surprise when yesterday, they said it was.

Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by sexaddict08(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2015
tchidi:

So? Didn't you see where they wrote 'discovered part not part of missing.MH370? That was 4days ago, when the debris was just Found and that was what I read. So imagine my surprise when yesterday, they said it was.

which one is USA today news
u need to know that the traditional media is still more credible than modern media. ur TV and newspaper are still more credible than what u get on social Media, especially when u see a questionable source
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2015
sexaddict08:

which one is USA today news
u need to know that the traditional media is still more credible than modern media. ur TV and newspaper are still more credible than what u get on social Media, especially when u see a questionable source

One of the news on the FP today has its source as usatoday, obviously, they (naairaland) thinks it's a credible source. Anyway! Let's leave these dribble. Wetin de for breakfast? I'm hungry! undecided angry cry
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by sexaddict08(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
tchidi:

One of the news on the FP today has its source as usatoday, obviously, they (naairaland) thinks it's a credible source. Anyway! Let's leave these dribble. Wetin de for breakfast? I'm hungry! undecided angry cry

Actually they might be trying....
OK, breakfast? emn... emmnnn...
Please, suggest. I've taken tea already.
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by DaBullIT(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2015
kernel501:

Is that your surname?

ur fada yansh
Re: BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found by kernel501: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

ur fada yansh is my surname
Ok...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests 50 ‘militants’ In Rivers / Absence Of Witnesses Stalls Trial Of Boko Haram Suspects —AGF / 2019: No Credible Presidential Candidate Yet For Nigerians – Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.