Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State (16720 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Johnflavour:
Guy please I will like you to send me the estimate of this concrete facial on my email, I have almost the same project at hand now and it has reach this stage. Here is the email address okwudiliogeze@gmail.com

My cost estimate may not work with what you need it for due to several factors, best advice is to price directly even from several artisans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

21st day at work
Work in progress

Mechanical work in progress

Electrical work on conduit installation completed

Concrete facial insitu-cast completed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

22-23rd day at work
Work in progress

Am waiting for the concrete facial to cure a little in order to prevent cracks before erecting the roof on it. By tomorrow roofing work will commence. For now I have been doing some wood shopping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by erico2k2(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
kcsystems:

KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

21st day at work
Work in progress

Nice and simply done.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

24th day at work
Work in progress

Roof work in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by PropTrader: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
kcsystems:
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

24th day at work
Work in progress

Roof work in progress

What is the height of the roof?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 03, 2015
PropTrader:

What is the height of the roof?

18ft or 5.4m quite higher than the initial design (3.6m)
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by ochiosa(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2015
kcsystems:
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

We are undergoing a detached four bedroom bungalow construction work at Onicha-Ugbo, Delta.

Progress of work so far with pictures:

Bush clearing

Well done Kc I wish you guys accident free operations. For your ELECTRICAL works we are ready you can reach us on 07010848130 whasapp

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by ochiosa(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
kcsystems:
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

We are undergoing a detached four bedroom bungalow construction work at Onicha-Ugbo, Delta.

Progress of work so far with pictures:

Bush clearing

Well done Kc I wish you guys accident free operations. For your ELECTRICAL works we are ready you can reach us on 07010848130 whatsapp
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
ochiosa:
Well done Kc I wish you guys accident free operations. For your ELECTRICAL works we are ready you can reach us on 07010848130 whatsapp

Amen! Thanks
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

25th day at work
Work in progress

Roof work in progress

Am having difficulty with rain greatly slowing progress of work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by blackchief(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Please if u don't mind, how much have u spent on the project. It will help some of us that is about to start our own and help other on the page cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by snakebeat: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
kcsystems:

KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

21st day at work
Work in progress

This is nice...
Well done sir....
The owner of this house must be a rich guy, the pace at which u guys are going with the project is wonderful, especially at this raining period. Were u able to cast all the parapet in one day?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
snakebeat:

This is nice...
Well done sir....
The owner of this house must be a rich guy, the pace at which u guys are going with the project is wonderful, especially at this raining period. Were u able to cast all the parapet in one day?

I sure do appreciate your kind remarks.
We did the insitu-cast of the concrete facial in a day even in the rain.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
blackchief:
Please if u don't mind, how much have u spent on the project. It will help some of us that is about to start our own and help other on the page cool

Email me
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by snakebeat: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
kcsystems:

I sure do appreciate your kind remarks.
We did the insitu-cast of the concrete facial in a day even in the rain.
That is wonderful, working strictly on schedule. That is what one gets, when he or she entrust his project to qualified hands. I see more jobs coming after this.
I greet u sir...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by mufutau55(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
snakebeat:

That is wonderful, working strictly on schedule. That is what one gets, when he or she entrust his project to qualified hands. I see more jobs coming after this. I greet u sir...

The problem is that people didn't realize that KCSystems has been on Nairaland for many years. They thought he was a newcomer.
I have been following his professionalism as a good Architects for a long time, so it does not surprise me that he will also be a good Builder.
Well done KCSystems.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
snakebeat:

That is wonderful, working strictly on schedule. That is what one gets, when he or she entrust his project to qualified hands. I see more jobs coming after this.
I greet u sir...

Amen! Sure do appreciate. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
mufutau55:

The problem is that people didn't realize that KCSystems has been on Nairaland for many years. They thought he was a newcomer.
I have been following his professionalism as a good Architects for a long time, so it does not surprise me that he will also be a good Builder.
Well done KCSystems.

Hajji M.

Never knew I had fan like you. You have freely announced my works on Nairaland may God announce your works to the world. Many thanks

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

26th day at work
Work in progress

Roof work in progress

Had good weather today

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by mufutau55(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2015
kcsystems:

Never knew I had fan like you. You have freely announced my works on Nairaland may God announce your works to the world. Many thanks

Thank you sir. And Amen to your prayer. If you go back into your Architectural thread (if not wiped out by the Nairaland disaster) you will see some of my post from many years back. And Yes, you do have a fan, I am one of them. Keep up the good work.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 05, 2015
mufutau55:

Thank you sir. And Amen to your prayer. If you go back into your Architectural thread (if not wiped out by the Nairaland disaster) you will see some of my post from many years back. And Yes, you do have a fan, I am one of them. Keep up the good work.

Hajji M.

Once again many thanks.

We make dream house a reality (KCSYSTEMS LTD slogan )
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 06, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

27th day at work
Work in progress

Roof work in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by brightdozie: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
I really Wanna Use this Opportunity to Thank Mr Donald for the Great Job he Did for me , I am So Impressed That he gave me Exactly what i had in my Imagination.... The Drawing is very Suitable for my Land , I really Wanna Say thank You and Encourage Other Pals Here to try this Guy Out....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
brightdozie:
I really Wanna Use this Opportunity to Thank Mr Donald for the Great Job he Did for me , I am So Impressed That he gave me Exactly what i had in my Imagination.... The Drawing is very Suitable for my Land , I really Wanna Say thank You and Encourage Other Pals Here to try this Guy Out....

Sir, I sincerely appreciate your patronage and the kind remarks for our service delivery. We hope to hear from you again. Thank you.

KCSYSTEMS LTD Architect and Builder We make dream house a reality at an affordable price.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

30th day at work
Work in progress

Aluminum Roof work in progress

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

31st day at work
Work in progress

Aluminum roof work in progress

The weather havent been favourable from the very start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

33rd day at work
Work in progress

Aluminum roof work completed.

For the main time site works is at hold. Couple of months time works will commence.

Nairalanders and few that became my clients I sincerely appreciate your kind gesture and patronage. May the Lord bless you all.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by runz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bro get ready to go and build in Anambra State. smiley

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Onuokwu: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kudos KC Systems, you are good in what you do.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by mufutau55(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
kcsystems:
KCSYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder
33rd day at work
Aluminum roof work completed.
Thank you

Good work.. for that short duration too.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
runz:
Bro get ready to go and build in Anambra State. smiley

When ever you are ready am ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / 3 Bedroom Flat And Duplex To Let/lease At Majek,ajah (Pics attached) / Whole House Audio System The Jos Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.