Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? (1021 Views)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Why Do People Assume I Have Military Training Or I Have A Military Background? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hi guys, I'm just wondering, why do people just assume that I am rich? My coworkers and even my mother just assume that I am wealthy even though I don't drive the best car nor anything. This has recently led to my getting shorter hours at work because my manager and coworkers assume I don't need the job. Is there something I am missing about myself, please guys help me out
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2015
This is the Prayer point for you.............. 'Dear God, the eye wey people dey take look me, catapult me go there by fire!' pray it for 7 days and see Miracles!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Ur story is not straightforward..
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by grad2012(f): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2015
It's not really dat bad would you rather them think you are poor. Don't let that bother you.
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by sweettease(f): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Maybe because you form too much undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by dulux07(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2015
It might simply b ur way of ur life i.e ur selfesteem, character n being independent. Speakin rm xperience.
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi guys, I'm just wondering, why do people just assume that I am rich? My coworkers and even my mother just assume that I am wealthy even though I don't drive the best car nor anything. This has recently led to my getting shorter hours at work because my manager and coworkers assume I don't need the job. Is there something I am missing about myself, please guys help me out

This is what u get when ur ancestors zoom your future infront of your enemies like flash cards embarassed
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by hiteelong(f): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2015
OP are OK? are u a student or working class? I saw another thread of urs now claiming to be a student.
guess u seeking for FP
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by donholy28(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2015
U re showing off that ur rich...pretending unknowingly so dem concluded that since u claim to be rich...den u re rich
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by Rajosh(m): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
attention seeker. just like other posts of yours. I sense insecurity in you. don't bother quoting me. I won't read it.
Re: Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich? by ibe9ja: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
I Assume u are confused.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That You Are No Longer Cool With Your Girlfriend, Dump Her A.s.a.p. / What If Sex Doesn't Exist / Smooth For Yo Ladies.........back And Better.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.