Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Don't Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Get Married (1827 Views)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Get Married by bola4dprec(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Marriage seems stressful and it makes no
sense because if i get divorced ( marriage should be seeing as a game win is not certain )it takes a
lot of time it causes lots of
emotional stress . I just think people can
live together happily for as long as they
like without getting married . Marriage itself
cost a lot I' m not cheap i just think there
are so much more important things in life
to save /spend money on rather than
marriage. What do you think ? Am i normal
for not wanting marriage?
"bola pls post it on Nigeria facebook i. e NL"

am I on track? yours LR Ottawa
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Gurgle(f): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2015
that principle doesn't work in Africa. Better dust off your suit and register the marriage joor. Abi you want to spoil one woman in the name of partnership
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by bola4dprec(m): 1:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:
that principle doesn't work in Africa. Better dust off your suit and register the marriage joor. Abi you want to spoil one woman in the name of partnership
I was authorized to posted it here LR was the original author she failed to tell me what prompted her
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Gurgle(f): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2015
bola4dprec:
I was authorized to posted it here LR was the original author she failed to tell me what prompted her

Ok. well for women its 2 billion times worse so can you tell her she shouldn't try it, please
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2015
How old are you? Just give it time.
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by bola4dprec(m): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. well for women its 2 billion times worse so can you tell her she shouldn't try it, please
after 24hrs number of people responding will determine next line of action for now thank you
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by sweettease(f): 1:45am On Aug 06, 2015
So somebody somewhere in his own twisted desire wants to actually spend the rest of his life with someone without actually marrying her. I'm sure you'll never say amen if someone prays that such faith befalls the girls in your family and your female children.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Gurgle(f): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2015
sweettease:
So somebody somewhere in his own twisted desire wants to actually spend the rest of his life with someone without actually marrying her. I'm sure you'll never say amen if someone prays that such faith befalls the girls in your family and your female children.

babe its not him, he is posting this on behalf of a woman.

the lady said she doesn't want to get married, rather live with somebody
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by donholy28(m): 2:22am On Aug 06, 2015
bola4dprec:
Na psychological fear....its like her parents marriage fuccked up
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by DankemzI(m): 3:19am On Aug 06, 2015
I just think people can live together happily for as long as they like without getting married . Marriage itself cost a lot I' m not cheap i just think there are so much more important things in life to save /spend money on rather than marriage
OP please elaborate on the bolded
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by sweettease(f): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

I actually think the story is made up seff but couldn't help myself grin
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by skyfullofstars(f): 5:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Mmm, well, in the country where I come from, in South America, there are couples that have been together for 10 years, and have two children (I'm just giving a random example) and may decide not get married. They say that they don't need to sign any papers or documents to validate their love. Many people in my country think that way, and it's seen as something completely normal.

As for me, I think it is important, especially when it comes to religion. If it were for me, I would get married only before God and a priest, and I wouldn't want a huge party, or spend lots of money.
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by emperorchedda(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2015
sweettease:
I don't see anything wrong with that

Marriage isn't for everyone. The earlier we swallow that the better for us in Nigeria
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by rawtouch: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Come let's try it out and if it works Alubarika
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Oahray: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Rubbish! Why live together if you don't want to get married? I hope you know how shallow the 'emotional stress' excuse is. When two persons live together, whether legally married or not, there's bound to be friction at times, and stress in many forms.

You just dread commitment, that's all.
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Gurgle(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2015
skyfullofstars:

As for me, I think it is important, especially when it comes to religion. If it were for me, I would get married only before God and a priest, and I wouldn't want a huge party, or spend lots of money.

yes

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Gurgle(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2015
sweettease:

I actually think the story is made up seff but couldn't help myself grin

hahahaha bad woman! grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2015
u dnt av to worry cos u really dont av to marry if u dont want to marry....abi person dey drag u go alter ni?
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] The author must have come from a polygamous home. She might have experienced a bitter family. She is definitely living I fear.
My girlfriend broke up with me cos she is afraid of heartbreak(because all the guys she dated left her cos she said no to sex. Now am ready to stay with her with or without sex, yet she broke up with me).
My heart really goes out to this writer. May God help you out. Amen
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2015
It's her/ his life to live and can choose whatever happens in it, but in my opinion, I think its best to get married with the so called partner. Reason being that just living together and having children gives them an opportunity to easily walk out of the union without batting an eyelid coz it's a mere relationship, marriage comes with a strong bond and commitment.
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by grad2012(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Marriage is a beautiful thing if there's understanding
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by sweettease(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2015
emperorchedda:
I don't see anything wrong with that

Marriage isn't for everyone. The earlier we swallow that the better for us in Nigeria
Then such a person shouldn't be yearning for the benefits like having to spend the rest of your life living with a partner.
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by jaybee3(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2015
sweettease:
Then such a person shouldn't be yearning for the benefits like having to spend the rest of your life living with a partner.

uhn

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by bola4dprec(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

you are a great teacher kudos comprehension and summary was made compulsory still we are unable to apply it to our daily life what is education self
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by bola4dprec(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
DankemzI:

OP please elaborate on the bolded
living together without solemnization is not in conformity with our culture
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by ibe9ja: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Marry 2 wives for peace to reign
Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by Youngpo413: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Incorruptible:
[color=#000099][/color] The author must have come from a polygamous home. She might have experienced a bitter family. She is definitely living I fear.
My girlfriend broke up with me cos she is afraid of heartbreak(because all the guys she dated left her cos she said no to sex. Now am ready to stay with her with or without sex, yet she broke up with me).
My heart really goes out to this writer. May God help you out. Amen
lol,women don't know what they want

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Runsz Babes Shares Video + Photos On How They Work!! / Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? / Can You Survive Without Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.