Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,373 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? (1796 Views)

Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners Storm Abuja To Confront President Buhari(photo) / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners / Bring Back Our Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by akbello(m): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2015
It is exactly 69 days that that the present administration was sworn in, and one of the major campaign promise was to bring back our chibok girls, this issue was one of the tactics used to oust the immediate past president, #BBOG was like a cult then, we hear of them daily, people shedding crocodile tears, wailing as if heaven will fall. Before am been castigated pls be informed that I am not happy some people's daughters, children,sisters, cousins, nieces were kidnapped but my concern is when the call for their return is hypocritical. My questions goes thus: are the girls been released from their captors? Are the campaigners dead?? Or has the motive of the campaigners been achieved?? Cod it seems no one talk about them again.

That's my observation.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Utchgirl(f): 4:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Chibok girls is a very big scam !
They wia singing and shouting BBOG whn GEJ wz in power and all of sudden,they become dumb whn Bubu became president. Oby Ezekwesili d chief campaigner is waiting 4 Bubu 2 giv her a ministerial appointment 4 a Job wel done. D chibok principal hv bin awarded 2.This is politics 4 u.Anytin can be used as a propaganda in dis country.

Chibok girls ko chibok boys ni !

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Flets: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Chibok girls search went with the 2015 presidential elections. Its history already.....

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Generalkorex(m): 5:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Remove the in
na sleep still dey my faceace
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Generalkorex(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2015
May God help dis Nation

kindly check my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2483122/how-join-red-cross-society
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by M4gunners: 5:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Chibok ggirls will bring back themselves, this government can only promise without fulfilling the promise made.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by TheUmmah: 5:09am On Aug 06, 2015
undecided At the moment dem dey sleep! Abi make dem no sleep again because of you o.p?
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by portside(m): 5:16am On Aug 06, 2015
I've been a believer of this chibok scam, as far am concern it was a grand master conspiracy by the northern elite to wipe up public sympathy internationally and locally in undermining the GEJ administration, Now that they succeeded in their grand plot there will absolutely be no need for the BBOG campaigners, but another propaganda will be sold to Nigerians to believe in the coming days about their rescue and escape. Still I will not be part those believers.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 06, 2015
They've probably been briefed on plans in place to rescuing the baby mamas girls

The information gap that characterised gej administration.

Buhari is 'talking a do' he only takes one step at a time

This is what BBOGG understand that made them chill!!

#my_opinion

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by prof17(m): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Bring back our girls is a very BIG scam! If oby was sincere for herself, she should publish the biometric of the girls secondly I want to be well convienced that about 279 girls register phsics in waec where waec will restrict some schools not to register more than 100 students! Corruption party--------- APC

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by otukpo(f): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2015
I am highly disappointed in oby ezekwesili.

And to think she claims to be a christian.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Frankiss44(m): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2015
TheUmmah:
undecided At the moment dem dey sleep! Abi make dem no sleep again because of you o.p?

Hilarious
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by oluamid(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Admit it OP, you've not really been listening to the news.

Just 2 days ago, members of the American parliament were in Abuja to address the BBOG group. Last month, the group was granted a meeting with PMB at the Presidential villa. Read the papers, watch TV, listen to the radio and go online; the BBOG campaigners don't seem to be in a hurry to stop shouting "Bring Back Our Girls and Alive!".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by UncleJudax(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2015
oluamid:
Admit it OP, you've not really been listening to the news.

Just 2 days ago, members of the American parliament were in Abuja to address the BBOG group. Last month, the group were granted a meeting with PMB at the Presidential villa. Read the papers, watch TV, listen to the radio and go online; the BBOG campaigners don't seem to be in a hurry to stop shouting "Bring Back Our Girl and Alive!".
Apparently, the BBOG folks have run out of placards and are tired of public demonstration...I am right?

Two meetings in 70days, that's progress huh.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by oluamid(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

Apparently, the BBOG folks have run out of placards and are tired of public demonstration...I am right?

Two meetings in 70days, that's progress huh.

They have a particular place they congregate EVERY DAY in Abuja. That the media is no longer beaming the searchlight on their activities like they use to is no one's fault. How will you feel if the only thing you read in the news is the BBOG campaign?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by UncleJudax(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
oluamid:

They have a particular place they congregate EVERY DAY in Abuja. That the media is no longer beaming the searchlight on their activities like they use to is no one's fault. How will you feel if the only thing you read in the news is the BBOG campaign?
No one's fault huh. Just like NATO, maybe their job is done.

Unless the girls are back, or were not missing in the first place, I do not see why the campaign should take a backseat.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by jimi4us: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Ezekwesili Oby needs a job . but buhari have promise to give her a job if she continue to keep quite about chibok girls.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Happiness87(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2015
waiting for political appointments.

one got appointment in Kaduna state,
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by bonechamberlain(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
they have all retired their objective has been achieved.. oby is now showing us pictures of she and her husband stepping, the other woman now has a position in the govt. the amount of illiteracy and unreasonable people in this country is alarming.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by oluamid(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

No one's fault huh. Just like NATO, maybe their job is done.

Unless the girls are back, or were not missing in the first place, I do not see why the campaign should take a backseat.

Yeah, I agree. But it will be wrong to blame the BBOG folks for something beyond their control, isn't it?
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by UncleJudax(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
oluamid:

Yeah, I agree. But it will be wrong to blame the BBOG folks for something beyond their control, isn't it?
Sure. Lets hope that's what it is...beyond their control.

Time will tell.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Nobody was kidnapped, let apc/buhari prove us wrong by bringing back the girls.

The US even came and found out that its a scam and they left.

Chibok Missing Girls na 105% SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

Even Jonah-daft ur god believes girls were kidnapped. Who the fucck are u to say otherwise?
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Even Jonah-daft ur god believes girls were kidnapped. Who the fucck are u to say otherwise?

I don't know anybody that goes by the name Jonah-Daft unless thats the name of your father.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

I don't know anybody that goes by the name Jonah-Daft unless thats the name of your father.

Really, so ur papa is as daft as Jonah-daft eh? grin
Surely succks to be u then.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Still talking about your father? Continue

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

Still talking about your father? Continue

Fool, u brought ur papa to a discussion concerning jonah-daft ur hero. Its not my making.
I dont envy ur pathetic state.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u brought ur papa to a discussion concerning jonah-daft ur hero. Its not my making.
I dont envy ur pathetic state.

Pathetic state? grin grin grin grin. Continue fooling yourself.

Still don't know anybody that goes by that name (jonah-daft) unless thats your fathers name.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

Pathetic state? grin grin grin grin. Continue fooling yourself.

Still don't know anybody that goes by that name (jonah-daft) unless thats your fathers name.

Demdem:

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Come on, Is that the best you could do?
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

Come on, Is that the best you could do?

Fool, i only attend to issues being discussed and nothing more.

Demdem:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Esogbue / Has Anyone Seen The Giant Python Of Ihiala? Well, Here Is One... / Poor President Buhari!!! a must read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.