Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? (1815 Views)

Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners Storm Abuja To Confront President Buhari(photo) / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners / Bring Back Our Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i only attend to issues being discussed and nothing more.

It's laughable when a certified fool calls another person a fool, is just like a mad man calling a sane person a mad man.

Like I said, continue living in a fools paradise.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

It's laughable when a certified fool calls another person a fool, is just like a mad man calling a sane person a mad man.

Like I said, continue living in a fools paradise.

Errmmm, fool face topic.

Demdem:

Even Jonah-daft ur god believes girls were kidnapped. Who the fucck are u to say otherwise?
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by BushidoBlue(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
oluamid:

They have a particular place they congregate EVERY DAY in Abuja. That the media is no longer beaming the searchlight on their activities like they use to is no one's fault. How will you feel if the only thing you read in the news is the BBOG campaign?

[size=15pt]
Was that not what we saw on news everyday before the elections and most of the end of last year? (2014)
My friend you are a hypocrite!

[/size]
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Errmmm, fool face topic.

Let me know when you get your sense back from where you stored it, that's if you can get it back because been a fool suits you very very well.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

Let me know when you get your sense back from where you stored it, that's if you can get it back because been a fool suits you very very well.

Fool, the issue at stake here as nothing to do with ur senselessness. U made a foolish statement, and I Av good reasons to question it.

Demdem:

Even Jonah-daft ur god believes girls were kidnapped. Who the fucck are u to say otherwise?
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Eziachi: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bring Back Our Girls was born out of the former government denial of the existence of any kidnapping in the beginning.
Using second hand opinion to insinuate that nobody was kidnapped. Asking for their photos to be published, asking for their DNA etc. Often, Sent the police even to go out and harrass the group members.
The current government has no such issues and has actually hosted the group. So its no brainer that the group is now less vocal now because they are in tandem with government.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, the issue at stake here as nothing to do with ur senselessness. U made a foolish statement, and I Av good reasons to question it.

I don't blame you, the foolishness in you was passed down to you through generations and i would advise you get rid of it so that you wont pass it to your own children.

For the records, I stated my opinion, you quoted me and started talking about one jona-daft who obviously I don't know because there is no one in Nigeria that goes by the name jona-daft, so when you are sensible enough you ask me your question with the name of a person and not a non meaningless name except you want to tell me that is your surname, then i might give you an answer.
Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by Demdem(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
[s]
gboss4sure:

I don't blame you, the foolishness in you was passed down to you through generations and i would advise you get rid of it so that you wont pass it to your own children.

For the records, I stated my opinion, you quoted me and started talking about one jona-daft who obviously I don't know because there is no one in Nigeria that goes by the name jona-daft, so when you are sensible enough you ask me your question with the name of a person and not a non meaningless name except you want to tell me that is your surname, then i might give you an answer.
[/s]

Demdem:

Demdem:

Re: Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? by oluamid(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
BushidoBlue:

[size=15pt]
Was that not what we saw on news everyday before the elections and most of the end of last year? (2014)
My friend you are a hypocrite!

[/size]

An hypocrite for saying the truth and pointing out the obvious?

You, my friend, needs to check your dictionary for the meaning of the word. While you are doing that, you can also find out what agenda setting mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Upholds David Mark's Fifth Term Election In Benue South / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —Shekarau / Nigeria Produced US$16 Billion Worth Of Cassava In 2013 But Consumed 90 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.