Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Borno Elders Forum Reminds Me Of The Conspiracy Of Silence That Fattened BH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Elders Forum Reminds Me Of The Conspiracy Of Silence That Fattened BH (390 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Borno Elders Forum Reminds Me Of The Conspiracy Of Silence That Fattened BH by Ugochukwu45: 4:58am On Aug 06, 2015
The recent press statement signed by Ambassador Usman Gaji Galtimari on behalf of a group referred to as the Borno Elders Forum, which was released on Monday, 4th of July, has brought a reminder to the game called conspiracy of silence that led to the total breakdown of peace in the North East region.

The statement is relying on the remarks made by the immediate past Chief of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh admitting that he led a military that was poorly equipped, to say that former President Goodluck Jonathan deliberately exposed the people of Borno to avoidable killings. The question is BY WHO?

follow the link for the full story

http://www.homelandnewsng.com/opinion/1657-borno-elders-forum-reminds-me-conspiracy-silence-fattened-boko-haram

Re: Borno Elders Forum Reminds Me Of The Conspiracy Of Silence That Fattened BH by Demmocrats(m): 5:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Borno Elders Forum Reminds Me Of The Conspiracy Of Silence That Fattened BH by Generalkorex(m): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Is A Saint / Breaking News: Buhari Sacks NPA MD, Reinstates Abdullahi / UK Government To Fast Track Shale Gas Planning Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.